Stewart Weddings

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,500 Package Price

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,500 Package Price

Stewart Weddings is a full-service wedding planning company located in Houston, Texas that wants to help you bring your wedding vision to life. From the moment you get engaged, their team will be with you every step of the way to make sure your day is memorable. The detail-oriented team will help you budget, book vendors and plan the logistics of the big day. Their services will no doubt help you save time, headaches and stress that is often associated with the wedding planning process. Contact this talented wedding planning team to begin planning your dream wedding today!

Stewart Weddings has successfully helped many couples plan their ceremonies and receptions. The bilingual team can help you with many wedding planning services. Services include:

• Budget analysis
  • Event management
  • Day-of coordination
  • Asian-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2500.00

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$3500.00

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$4500.00

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$100.00

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

April N. Married on 12/18/2020

Exactly what I wanted!

Linda did a great job officiating my small ceremony last month on short notice. About a week before, I decided to get my wedding license and opted to try and do something nicer than the courthouse. Linda was able to accommodate me quickly and help organize where to do it, flowers, and makeup/photos if I wanted it. While her contacts for photography were a little bit out of my price range, I was able to quickly find another photographer on IG in my price range so it ended up working out. She gave us scripts for the ceremony that we could use to customize our own which was nice because I didn't know where to start! I'd recommend her again.
    Covid W. Married on 10/24/2020

Hire linda!

I hired Linda as a wedding planner/day of coordinator for a 150 person wedding pre-COVID. Linda was so helpful throughout this process, going to vendor meetings and guiding me away from over priced services. Linda provided guidance as I kept my same date, and the wedding list shrunk to 40 people. Nonetheless, I didn't end up losing money like a lot of my fellow brides. Additionally, She was THE BEST BEST BEST day of coordinator. Her and her assistant Jade, made the day flawless and every guest (especially our parents/close friends) commented on how seamless it flowed - from getting ready, to pictures, to standing with champagne during speeches. My husband and I were so impressed how effortless it ended up being for us as well. The day of your wedding is going to fly by, its worth the investment to make sure its a great day for you, your spouse and your guests. HIRE LINDA! You won't regret it.
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie Married on 10/10/2020

A Very Vietnamese Wedding

Linda is very warm, organized, and hardworking. I wanted someone who understood Vietnamese culture and knew how to bridge Asian and Western customs in a modern yet respectful way. She handled all the hiccups including covid with finesse. She always had a back up plan to suggest which was a blessing! We were still able to have our socially distanced wedding on our original auspicious date!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Deals

Stewart Weddings 1
Exclusive

embellish by Mrs. Cee embellish by Mrs. Cee Wedding Decor & Lighting

Courteous and professional!

Click Cafe Photography & Oxytocin Productions Click Cafe Photography & Oxytocin Productions Wedding Photographers

Linda is the type of planner that will go above and beyond to make sure your day is truly your dream coming true!

Houston Houston, Texas, 77098
Location of (Stewart Weddings)

Other vendors in Houston for your wedding