Conroe, Conroe, TX 77304 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Meet the Team

About Weddings by Andrea

Weddings by Andrea is a wedding and event planning company based in Spring, Texas. Andrea is a certified wedding planner and has experience planning all types of events from parties, weddings and bridal showers to fundraisers, banquets and more. Weddings by Andrea strives to provide the highest quality of service in wedding planning throughout the Houston, Texas area.

Weddings by Andrea offers bronze, silver and gold wedding packages that take care of all the details so you don’t have to. Built into the packages are services for planning the ceremony, reception and/or rehearsal dinner for civil, military, religious and non-religious weddings.. Weddings by Andrea offers day-of coordination, event design, full planning, guest list creation, partial planning, timelines, to-do lists, and vendor referrals.

• Woman-owned
img 8823 51 1038029 v1

26 Reviews for Weddings by Andrea

Karly · Married on 04/16/2021

Amazing Coordinator

I can’t say enough about Andrea! We had to reschedule our wedding twice due to COVID and she was there every step of the way. From the very beginning she was very hands on helping us plan our perfect day. Her organization to detail, professionalism, and response time to all of our questions (day or night) has been EXCELLENT!! On our wedding day she made sure everything was running smoothly and everyone was on time and where they needed to be. Andrea went above and behind to make this our special day and we can’t thank her enough! Not only was she our coordinator but she has also become our friend. If you need a coordinator to get it done, book Andrea!

Sent on 04/22/2021

Bev M. · Married on 04/03/2021

On top of things!

Andrea was always willing and able to handle a tricky situation. Was easy to get in touch with and reliable. She is also very personable and listens to what you want!

Sent on 04/07/2021

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Weddings by Andrea FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Guest List Creation
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

Team of Weddings by Andrea

Andrea James

Andrea James

Owner

Hello! Thank you for taking some time to get to know a little about me. My name is Andrea James and I am a Certified and Insured Wedding & Event Planner in Conroe, Texas.

First of all, if you are looking for a wedding planner, you are more than likely engaged and on your way to starting one of the most beautiful journeys in life: Marriage! Congratulations on your engagement. I hope you enjoy every moment of it and may your special day be truly magical.

Let’s start with a little more about me ~ I was born in Guelph, Ontario, Canada. I later moved to The Woodlands with my family in 2006 to the place I now call my home.

I discovered my passion for weddings when I was a young girl, since then I have always known I wanted to be apart of weddings for my career. I was interested in wedding planning but it became a reality when I took a wedding certification course and experienced planning in action. I obtained my certification as a wedding & event planner through Lovegevity’s Wedding Planning Institute in August of 2017. I began my wedding planning business in October 2017 while finishing up my last years at Sam Houston State University where I will graduate in May 2019 with a degree in Family and Consumer Science and a minor in General Business Administration.

While I was in school I worked on the campus event board planning various types of events. I have planned weddings, vow renewals, birthday parties, anniversary parties, bridal showers, fundraisers, banquets, 5K's, pageants, and much more! I have experience in planning various events but I wish to specialize in weddings in the future!

Now, a little more about my work ~ I firmly believe the planning process of your big day should be fun and stress-free. I like to make sure you feel comfortable working with me and sharing all the details with me. I love getting to know my couples as well as meeting your families during the planning process of your beautiful wedding. I strive to provide the highest quality of service I possibly can to make your wedding the best day ever!

I have worked with many different types of couples that you can think of. Over the top weddings, small romantic affairs, weddings on a budget, multi-cultural celebrations, you name it, I’ve done it! My ample experience will allow me to bring your wedding-day vision and dreams to reality. At the end of the day, I hope that my passion for your wedding will show every step of the way leading up to your wedding day.

Want more information? I’d love to hear from you. Simply complete our contact form and I will get in touch with you as soon as possible. You may also contact me at

832-797-6353 or email me at wedbyandrea@gmail.com

Let Us Be A Part of Your Happily Ever After! I can’t wait to hear from you! ~ Andrea

+ More Details
- Less Details

• Conroe Conroe, TX, 77304 See on map
    Location of (Weddings by Andrea)
  • The Woodlands Spring, TX, 77381 See on map
    832-797-6353 (Phone number)
    Location of (Weddings by Andrea)