Conroe, Conroe, TX 77304 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Meet the Team

About Weddings by Andrea

Weddings by Andrea is a wedding and event planning company based in Spring, Texas. Andrea is a certified wedding planner and has experience planning all types of events from parties, weddings and bridal showers to fundraisers, banquets and more. Weddings by Andrea strives to provide the highest quality of service in wedding planning throughout the Houston, Texas area.

Weddings by Andrea offers bronze, silver and gold wedding packages that take care of all the details so you don’t have to. Built into the packages are services for planning the ceremony, reception and/or rehearsal dinner for civil, military, religious and non-religious weddings.. Weddings by Andrea offers day-of coordination, event design, full planning, guest list creation, partial planning, timelines, to-do lists, and vendor referrals.

Follow Weddings by Andrea on

19 Reviews for Weddings by Andrea

• Hayley

Hayley Burgess · Married on 12/05/2020

Supportive and Knowledgeable Wedding planner

Andrea did an AMAZING JOB helping us plan out our wedding. Andrea listened to exactly what we wanted for our big day. She was knowledgeable while not inserting or pushing her own opinions on us. She really worked with whatever we brought to her last minute. She was super responsive and helpful. She even helped coordinate things at the church and the reception venue when we had a church coordinator. She worked well with all the vendors and was great at helping settle disagreements and helping everyone involved with planning find a middle ground on details and flow of the wedding.

Sent on 12/07/2020

Mariana Valle · Married on 11/08/2020

Love love love

Andrea and her team were amazing!!! Andrea is kind and professional. She made me feel at ease about everything & was helpful with answering any questions I had. She was my day of coordinator and was accessible during the months leading up to the wedding. She and her team did great setting up my wedding venue. Great attention to detail. The cost for her services were amazing and what inclined me to hire her in the first place. I was hesitant to get a wedding coordinator when I started planning my wedding, but after some thought and built up anxiety I decided to get one. I am SO glad I hired Andrea and her team. I was literally so chill on my wedding day (minus the hitters right before the ceremony) lol I had thought I would be able to do everything on my own or with the help of family and friends, but honestly it would’ve probably been a disaster had I not had Andrea. Thank you so much Andrea! You are wonderful and I 100% recommend!!!

Sent on 12/07/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Weddings by Andrea FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Guest List Creation
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

Team of Weddings by Andrea

Andrea James

Andrea James

Owner

Hello! Thank you for taking some time to get to know a little about me. My name is Andrea James and I am a Certified and Insured Wedding & Event Planner in Conroe, Texas.

First of all, if you are looking for a wedding planner, you are more than likely engaged and on your way to starting one of the most beautiful journeys in life: Marriage! Congratulations on your engagement. I hope you enjoy every moment of it and may your special day be truly magical.

Let’s start with a little more about me ~ I was born in Guelph, Ontario, Canada. I later moved to The Woodlands with my family in 2006 to the place I now call my home.

I discovered my passion for weddings when I was a young girl, since then I have always known I wanted to be apart of weddings for my career. I was interested in wedding planning but it became a reality when I took a wedding certification course and experienced planning in action. I obtained my certification as a wedding & event planner through Lovegevity’s Wedding Planning Institute in August of 2017. I began my wedding planning business in October 2017 while finishing up my last years at Sam Houston State University where I will graduate in May 2019 with a degree in Family and Consumer Science and a minor in General Business Administration.

While I was in school I worked on the campus event board planning various types of events. I have planned weddings, vow renewals, birthday parties, anniversary parties, bridal showers, fundraisers, banquets, 5K's, pageants, and much more! I have experience in planning various events but I wish to specialize in weddings in the future!

Now, a little more about my work ~ I firmly believe the planning process of your big day should be fun and stress-free. I like to make sure you feel comfortable working with me and sharing all the details with me. I love getting to know my couples as well as meeting your families during the planning process of your beautiful wedding. I strive to provide the highest quality of service I possibly can to make your wedding the best day ever!

I have worked with many different types of couples that you can think of. Over the top weddings, small romantic affairs, weddings on a budget, multi-cultural celebrations, you name it, I’ve done it! My ample experience will allow me to bring your wedding-day vision and dreams to reality. At the end of the day, I hope that my passion for your wedding will show every step of the way leading up to your wedding day.

Want more information? I’d love to hear from you. Simply complete our contact form and I will get in touch with you as soon as possible. You may also contact me at

832-797-6353 or email me at wedbyandrea@gmail.com

Let Us Be A Part of Your Happily Ever After! I can’t wait to hear from you! ~ Andrea

+ More Details
- Less Details

• Conroe Conroe, TX, 77304 See on map
    Location of (Weddings by Andrea)
  • The Woodlands Spring, TX, 77381 See on map
    832-797-6353 (Phone number)
    Location of (Weddings by Andrea)