Weddings by Andrea

Spring, TX View map Visit website
2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Weddings by Andrea is a wedding and event planning company based in Spring, Texas. Andrea is a certified wedding planner and has experience planning all types of events from parties, weddings and bridal showers to fundraisers, banquets and more. Weddings by Andrea strives to provide the highest quality of service in wedding planning throughout the Houston, Texas area.

Weddings by Andrea offers bronze, silver and gold wedding packages that take care of all the details so you don’t have to. Built into the packages are services for planning the ceremony, reception and/or rehearsal dinner for civil, military, religious and non-religious weddings.. Weddings by Andrea offers day-of coordination, event design, full planning, guest list creation, partial planning, timelines, to-do lists, and vendor referrals.

• Woman-owned

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil

Message vendor

• Jessica
    Jessica M. Married on 11/05/2022

Andrea is the best!

Andrea was my day of coordinator for my wedding and I couldn't have been happier with everything. Leading up to our day, she was super helpful in making decisions and kept me on a general schedule with all my vendors. She created our day-of schedule and made it super seamless and tailored it to exactly what we wanted. She even recommended some great people to me (like our florist, who we loved!). When the day came - she took control of literally everything to where I was able to truly take in and enjoy the day, without any stress or worrying about anything. She helped with setting a few things up, worked with vendors to get everything perfect, and made sure everything was on schedule. At the end of the night she even made sure our wedding suite was decked out with everything, all while handling the tear down and removing items from the reception space. She was really invaluable and our dream wedding would not have been possible without her. I am truly not sure how she does it all! I would recommend Andrea to anyone, she was the best.
    Chelsea S. Married on 10/22/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best money spent hands down! BOOK HER!

Andrea is absolutely phenomenal! Even though I purchased a day of coordinator package she was always available to answer any questions and quick to assist in anyway. Her packages provide a lot of meetings that allow you to feel secure and on top of things as your wedding day approaches. She is extremely easy to talk to, positive, productive, kind, flexible, and eager to assist you in creating your dream day. She is very detail oriented and organized with all communication and ideas discussed for your wedding day. She had an amazing aesthetic eye for setting up all decorations and items necessary as well as provides an impressive comprehensive inventory of supplies for renting. I 100% trusted her judgement and was blown away by her set-up. Andrea is also very cool, calm, and collected under pressure. My mom unfortunately was difficult throughout the wedding planning process but Andrea handled her with care, re-assurance, and was still able to prioritize and execute what our priorities and desires were. She also impressively was able to save the day by assisting my bridesmaid with her dress as it ripped the day of. Everything was so smooth and I was able to fully appreciate my day thanks to her! Best money spent hands down! BOOK HER!
  • Taylor
    Taylor Married on 10/16/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Book Andrea for your wedding!

Andrea was quite literally the glue that held our day together and the entire planning process. She was so unbelievably sweet and had phenomenal communication throughout everything. She is looks out for her couples and made sure that we had 0 stress the week/day of and made everything so much easier. I felt like I grew a friendship with her because she’s so interpersonal and never makes it feel like she’s just another wedding vendor. She was one of my favorite parts about the whole day and I truly do not know what we would have done without her!
  • illustration stars

Team

Andrea James
Andrea James
Owner

Hello! Thank you for taking some time to get to know a little about me. My name is Andrea James and I am a Certified and Insured Wedding & Event Planner in Conroe, Texas.

First of all, if you are looking for a wedding planner, you are more than likely engaged and on your way to starting one of the most beautiful journeys in life: Marriage! Congratulations on your engagement. I hope you enjoy every moment of it and may your special day be truly magical.

Let’s start with a little more about me ~ I was born in Guelph, Ontario, Canada. I later moved to The Woodlands with my family in 2006 to the place I now call my home.

I discovered my passion for weddings when I was a young girl, since then I have always known I wanted to be apart of weddings for my career. I was interested in wedding planning but it became a reality when I took a wedding certification course and experienced planning in action. I obtained my certification as a wedding & event planner through Lovegevity’s Wedding Planning Institute in August of 2017. I began my wedding planning business in October 2017 while finishing up my last years at Sam Houston State University where I will graduate in May 2019 with a degree in Family and Consumer Science and a minor in General Business Administration.

While I was in school I worked on the campus event board planning various types of events. I have planned weddings, vow renewals, birthday parties, anniversary parties, bridal showers, fundraisers, banquets, 5K's, pageants, and much more! I have experience in planning various events but I wish to specialize in weddings in the future!

Now, a little more about my work ~ I firmly believe the planning process of your big day should be fun and stress-free. I like to make sure you feel comfortable working with me and sharing all the details with me. I love getting to know my couples as well as meeting your families during the planning process of your beautiful wedding. I strive to provide the highest quality of service I possibly can to make your wedding the best day ever!

I have worked with many different types of couples that you can think of. Over the top weddings, small romantic affairs, weddings on a budget, multi-cultural celebrations, you name it, I’ve done it! My ample experience will allow me to bring your wedding-day vision and dreams to reality. At the end of the day, I hope that my passion for your wedding will show every step of the way leading up to your wedding day.

Want more information? I’d love to hear from you. Simply complete our contact form and I will get in touch with you as soon as possible. You may also contact me at

832-797-6353 or email me at wedbyandrea@gmail.com

Let Us Be A Part of Your Happily Ever After! I can’t wait to hear from you! ~ Andrea

The Woodlands Spring, TX, 77381
832-797-6353
Location of (Weddings by Andrea)
Conroe Conroe, TX, 77304

Other vendors in Houston for your wedding