Stewart Weddings Reviews

Stewart Weddings 1
Stewart Weddings 2
Stewart Weddings 3

Nhi · Married on 07/01/2017

We could not have been able to pull off our perfect wedding day without the help of Linda and her staff at Stewart Weddings. In the months leading up to the big day, Linda helped us along the way with the vendor selections. She kindly sent us monthly task lists to help us stay on track. Whenever we got stressed out or frustrated, she always calmed us down and helped us work through the issues. She was also very flexible with her schedule to accommodate our sometimes unpredictable work schedules. Her knowledge of the Vietnamese tea ceremony helped us tremendously, as my husband is American, so his family was completely unfamiliar with the Vietnamese wedding customs. During the tea ceremony rehearsal, my family kept changing their mind about the ceremony details, and my husband’s family asked so many questions about everything. She somehow managed to patiently work through all the issues with both families, and the tea ceremony was flawless on the big day. We had a very stress-free wedding day because Linda took care of all the little details. She and her staff even returned borrowed items to the vendors after the wedding, so that my husband and I could enjoy our honeymoon. In addition to all of the help with the wedding plans, Linda more than paid for herself with the help she provided in negotiating the various vendor contract prices too! Hiring Linda was the smartest wedding decision we made!

Sent on 08/06/2017

monica · Married on 03/25/2017

If I could give Linda a million rave reviews I would. It's easy for brides doing research to gravitate towards companies with 100s of reviews. I promise you from the moment you contact her, you'll know she is a 5 star planner. Our wedding was a Vietnamese Caucasian celebration & we could not have selected a better wedding planner than Linda. We live in Boston and had the wedding in Houston where my family is from. Long distance planning is a pain but Linda & her team were incredible to work with. With the time difference, she made time after hours to Skype with us about details for the wedding. She was organized & easy to talk to. She understood both the Vietnamese traditions and the modern westernized traditions that we wanted to include in our day. She contacted all our vendors to start a relationship with them before the wedding. Once we got to Houston the week before the wedding, she spent so much time with me DIY'ing so much stuff- from programs to PhotoBooth back drop, to our guest sign in globe. The day of she was helpful in wrangling family members for photos, making sure guests were taken care of while we were away taking photos, made sure cake was up, DJ set up, and that the itinerary we had discussed with her in detail was executed. And the help with clean up and transporting food and gifts and decor afterwards was invaluable! Linda and Stewart's Weddings was soooo worth the money for us because I didn't have a family member or close friend who I wanted to burden with keeping track of the day's events for us. Linda was calm and organized. You can trust her to take care of business so you can enjoy your big day. It was a bonus she's well versed in Vietnamese and English. That made communicating to guests and vendors so helpful. Anyway, can't say enough. Thank you Linda for helping us plan and execute our wedding. Truly, couldn't have done it w/o you!

Sent on 06/10/2017

Trang · Married on 03/11/2017

One of the best decisions we made was booking you guys to help us throughout and during our wedding. You guys are a wonderful team, funny, extremely helpful and everyone seemed to have went above and beyond to make our wedding better. I know it was probably frustrating for you guys to deal with my indecisiveness but you put up with me and I greatly appreciate it! I wish I had booked you from the beginning. You guys are amazing. I would definitely refer you guys to anyone in need of a wedding planner. :)

Sent on 11/16/2017

Monica · Married on 11/26/2016

We heard of Stewart Weddings from a previous bride that found her through wedding wire. Although she did not use them, we took a chance and it was not a disappointment as a full-service wedding planner. Stewart Weddings’ network allowed us to find a great photographer, videographer, florist, seamstress, DJ, and photobooth services. Linda respected our decisions on vendors, friends, and DIY opportunities for other key services as cost savings was important to us. Communication prior to the wedding was a mix of in-person, email, text, and Pinterest! Linda was accommodating and flexible due to our hectic schedules and Type A personalities. On the wedding day, Linda and her team were able to turn our 11 month vision into reality and elegance. My husband and I recommend Stewart Weddings for any event planning or management needs.

Sent on 12/10/2017

Helen · Married on 04/23/2016

We were very happy with the service that we received. Linda helped us plan and manage our wedding day along with coordinating with our vendors and guests. Although there were unexpected circumstances that arose, she was able to quickly resolve any issues and assured that things ran smoothly.

Sent on 04/27/2016

Patty · Married on 03/05/2016

Having Stewart weddings be a part of my celebration was a huge blessing! Worth every single penny! They were there with me and my family from start to finish and took care of all the details that I didn't even know I needed! All of my family and friends raved how everything ran so smoothly at a 3-part wedding with a reception of 650 plus guest! I highly recommend Linda and her staff!

Sent on 05/08/2016

Christine · Married on 10/17/2015

Linda and her team saved my wedding! She did a great job working with my venue and vendors. There were a lot of hiccups with the venue and she and her team busted their butts to make sure everything was beautiful and went smoothly for me and my guests.

Linda was especially helpful in that's she's Vietnamese so she understands both American and Vietnamese traditions. She was excellent at understanding how we wanted to incorporate Vietnamese customs but wanted to keep it modern with our American generation also.

Sent on 11/04/2015

I was referred to Linda when I realized that I would need a "day of coordinator" who also spoke Vietnamese. I contacted Linda about one month out from my wedding day. In my first meeting with Linda, she was warm and friendly. I quickly found her very easy to work with and she became my sounding board for many wedding-related items. She tried to work within my budget and she was also flexible in working around my late work schedule. She was open to meeting later in the evenings and was always responsive to my late night text messages and phone calls. I am a bit of a "control freak", but I felt Linda was receptive to my thoughts and ideas. I valued all the advice and suggestions she gave me based on her past experiences. She helped organized the timeline for the wedding day as well as, coordinated with all my vendors.

Linda works in a team of 3-4 people and they did a fantastic job with the wedding and on working together. Before the reception, her team had to clean up the venue from the previous night's party, but they worked tirelessly to transform the room and also, tested and set up a new projector screen for our slide show. During the reception, they were able to assist our guests and communicate any issues with our parents in Vietnamese. She also kept the wedding on schedule, made sure that the groom and I both ate during dinner (eat...EAT! she would say), notified the DJ, photographer/videographer about upcoming events, her team ran out to buy more liquor when we ran out, she helped me change into my Vietnamese dress and then back into my wedding gown (no easy feat), she made sure none of the guests walked out with the centerpieces, she stayed back to tear down the venue, collected all my belongings so we could leave for the after party, and she always kept my glass filled with champagne! I could go on all day. I felt she and her team went above and beyond the call and I really could have not have survived that day without her help.

Sent on 12/10/2015
  • Jesse's Boo

Imly · Married on 07/06/2014

I can't give enough stars to Linda and her team. I hired Linda towards the end of my wedding planning and wish I would have found her at the start. Granted that I already had everything done, I just needed a day of coordinator. Linda was more than that. She was more like a three month of coordinator. She helped me with finding a last minute dress alterations place. She was well organized and made all my details come to life on my wedding day. She had all my silly questions answered within minutes of a call or text. She calmed me down when needed and helped me see things I never even thought of. During the wedding, she made sure that she was always within my sight if I needed anything. She ensured we had dinner in our rooms after the wedding, knowing that during the reception we were too busy to even think of eating. She made my wedding flawless. She was our advocate when the photographer was behind schedule. She was behind me when my vendors weren't responsive. She made my wedding less stressful and even my bridesmaids were amazed how calm I was. I would recommend Linda to anyone newly engaged. I would tell them to start with her.

Sent on 07/16/2014

D'Arcy · Married on 11/09/2013

Linda @ Stewart Weddings goes above & beyond for her brides & grooms! She was organized & easy to reach from the start and to the finish. We hired her to be a "day of" coordinator but she did way more than just "day of" stuff. We met her about a month or so before the wedding to talk about the wedding in general & then she also arranged for the three of us to meet at the venue with the venue's manager about 2 weeks prior to the wedding!
    I was not the organized & detail-oriented bride that I wanted to be, but Linda was phenomenal at guiding my groom & me in the right direction toward a smooth & structured wedding. She addressed topics we would never think about (cake cutting song? helllllooooo). In general, I'm kind of a "free spirit"-go-with-the-flow lady, but when planning a huge party for 200 + people, one needs structure & Linda brought that to us. Yet, she & her team (yes, there is a fabulous team!) still respected our vision overall. We were persistent on getting all the traditional wedding stuff "over with" so we could have as much dance party time as possible. The Stewart Weddings crew made it possible for us to do everything we wanted to do & not feel rushed.
    Furthermore, our wedding was large with several bridesmaids, groomsmen, & guests & we threw Linda some curveballs at the last minute, but, she took it all in stride & made everything flow with ease.
    Lastly, one of the most praiseworthy things she did was shield me from unnecessary stress on the big day. A lot of negative things occurred at our wedding reception (& before the ceremony) that I had no idea about until talking to friends & family afterward throughout the week. Catering problems, family drama, etc. Stewart Weddings approached those issues head on so I wouldn't have to the night of our wedding.
    To summarize, I highly recommend Stewart Weddings for your event planning needs. I cannot emphasize enough their professionalism & flexibility!

Sent on 11/17/2013

Lavonne · Married on 11/03/2013

I can't say enough good things about Linda and Stewart Weddings. I think that I was one of her first weddings but you could not tell based on her professionalism and caring touch. She was a great wedding planner and a great friend through the entire process. Many times she was just a great listening ear and calming voice when I was experiencing a bridezilla moment. Linda did everything I could ask for and helped make our wedding truly spactactular. Linda listens carefully to what you want and helps find a way to make it happen. We could not have had the wedding our our dreams without her help and assistance. I will always be thankful for her assistance and her friendship.

Sent on 04/03/2014

Maria · Married on 10/26/2013

When my fiance and I got engaged, we knew right away we wanted a short engagement. Because both of us came from South America, we had always planned on having our wedding in our home country. Being new to the Houston area, I had no idea where to start and had no one to help me with the planning. This is when we decided to hire a wedding planner. As soon as we met Linda, my fiance and I loved her! She was very organized from the beginning, listen to our very specific requests and made sure we got the best deal. My fiance was very involved in the whole process, and he knew exactly what he wanted. Linda made sure he was happy with every little detail. We hired her from the very beginning and I am SO glad we did this. Because my mom was not here, not only did Linda help me pick my dream wedding dress...she was there to hold my hand in every step of the way. When things didn't go as planned, Linda ALWAYS had a plan B and was ready to make things work. The day of the wedding, her team did a wonderful job organizing the entire party...Most importantly they took care of us (bride and groom), made sure we had everything we needed to enjoy the best day of our lives. If you are thinking about hiring a wedding planner, this is it. Trust me, when the day comes, you'll realize Linda was the right choice...Now that the wedding planning is over, my fiance and I are seriously thinking that we would love for Linda to plan our 10 year anniversary party.

Sent on 11/10/2013

Krystal · Married on 07/13/2013

Linda was a great wedding planner. She was flexible about when we were able to communicate over the phone. It was difficult that we couldn't meet in person to go over ideas for the wedding, but we both worked hard and she helped me make a wonderful, fun, and memorable wedding I could've ever imagined.

Sent on 09/15/2013

Michael · Married on 04/27/2013

"I am beyond thrilled with Linda and her team @ Stewart Weddings for their work on our wedding. My wife did not feel comfortable trying to plan the wedding on her own and I work a lot so I didn't really have much time either. We hired Linda because she could speak Vietnamese, which made my wife feel very comfortable and her recommendations for vendors were spot on! She was there guiding us through every single step, and met with us many times. She gave us great advice on how to do some do-it-yourself projects, and which do-it-yourself projects to avoid!

When it came time for the wedding, I couldn't believe how smoothly everything went. She kept everything on schedule and anytime anybody needed her, she was right there. After the wedding we found out that a huge burst of thunder had shaken the huge engagement portrait and made it fall and shatter. Her team repaired the frame, cleaned up the glass, and found a more stable easel for it to sit in - and nobody even noticed! All without even bothering us about it! We didn't have to worry about any details or problems because Linda's team had it all covered. Even my mother who worries about everything said that she very much enjoyed the night and was glad we hired a planner. Thanks again to Stewart Weddings. You guys rock!"

Sent on 07/24/2013

Lauren · Married on 03/02/2013

When I first met Linda, I knew she was great. She asked the important questions to find out what we wanted from our wedding. Looking back, we got just what we wanted! My wedding was truly my dream wedding & I know it would not have been that way without Linda. She was everything I needed at different times: a planner, a seamstress, an adviser, a therapist, a price-negotiator, a manager of other vendors, a decorator, a fill-in for my family, etc. She went w/ me to every meeting & always asked important questions to my other vendors that I would not have thought to ask. She read over all my contracts & advised me on things to look out for. She was ABSOLUTELY Phenomenal! Her team was very nice & no job was too big or too small for them. After the wedding, my mom told me how she feels so indebted to Linda because of the great work they did. She put me in touch w/ great vendors & always kept my budget in mind. She is very organized & the amount of pressure her involvement took off of me made her worth EVERY PENNY (& more). Honestly, people always look at the bride when things come to the wedding, but I have to say that all the praise should go to Linda because she did a fantastic job in putting together a wedding that was an excellent representation of me & my finance & also made our parents very proud. For the past couple of days, my phone has not stopped ringing w/ everyone saying that this was the best wedding they have been to. It means so much to me because I was extremely price-conscious & Linda worked tirelessly to help with DIY projects & find excellent vendors in my price range. When issues would arise, she was always very calm and immediately went to find creative solutions. For anyone who thinks they have wedding planning under control or cannot afford a planner, you don't know what you’re missing. She saved us more money than I could have imagined & worked so hard on the day-of that it allowed me to truly enjoy my wedding. BEST wedding planner EVER!

Sent on 03/05/2013

Kelly · Married on 09/15/2012

I was in search for a wedding planner and decided to look on Wedding Wire hoping to find the perfect person. I had responses back from three prospective wedding planners, and Linda happened to be the first one. I was so ecstatic to find out that she was Vietnamese that I had to book her right away. I really wanted someone who would be familiar with the Vietnamese ceremonies and tradition.

Linda helped me out with finding vendors I couldn't find on my own. She took out her time to go check out one man bands for me and record them when I couldn't be there to listen to them. She also helped me find other vendors and a great alteration lady who did such a great job on my dress. She attended the rehearsals and made sure everything was in order and that everyone understood their responsibilities.

On the wedding day, I let all of my stress go and just relied on Linda and her team to pull everything together for me. And honestly, everything turned out perfectly. My wedding dress was at the church hung up and ready to go before I even got there. After the reception, they stayed after and made sure that everything was intact and returned to the vendors. I really didn't worry about a single thing that day which made it even more perfect.

Linda is very pleasant to work with and very professional. I would recommend her to anyone but especially to Vietnamese brides. Thank you for everything!!!

Sent on 09/20/2012

Kristen · Married on 11/26/2011

Linda and her team were invaluable in helping us plan our big day. Stewart Weddings regularly went above and beyond to ensure that the details and logistics of our wedding went smoothly.

Linda listened to our ideas and helped us stay on budget. There's absolutely no way we'll be able to thank Stewart Weddings enough for their hard work.

Aside from the planning, Linda was AMAZING on the big day, and everything went off without a hitch--even though the bride and groom hardly remembered anything.

Sent on 01/26/2012

Amy · Married on 02/11/2018

Out of the two planners I contacted, Linda responded in the most professional and timely manner. So I decided to go with Stewart Weddings even though their pricing is significantly higher than the other option. I figured you get what you pay for when it comes to service. And I was right. I couldn’t be more thankful to Stewart Weddings team, especially to Helen who is in main charge of my wedding. Helen is such a pleasure to be around, a reliable planner and a good friend. Another selling point is that she understands Vietnamese culture well and knows how to work with my Vietnamese wedding. She went above and beyond to make sure everything go smoothly from start to finish. Helen gave me recommendations and valuable insights to find the right vendors. She joined me in every vendor meeting and attended the rehearsal to make sure everything go in order. I said to her multiple times, “oh my, I’d be so lost without you.” On the wedding day, I put everything in her hand and I didn’t have to worry about a single thing. My special day went smoothly, but I could see how hard they work behind the scene to pull everything together. I would recommend Stewart Weddings to all Vietnamese brides. Thank you for your hard work, your passion and professionalism.

Sent on 12/09/2017