Stewart Weddings Reviews

26 | Houston, TX

26 Reviews for Stewart Weddings

Covid W. · Getting married on 12/10/2021

Hire linda!

I hired Linda as a wedding planner/day of coordinator for a 150 person wedding pre-COVID. Linda was so helpful throughout this process, going to vendor meetings and guiding me away from over priced services. Linda provided guidance as I kept my same date, and the wedding list shrunk to 40 people. Nonetheless, I didn't end up losing money like a lot of my fellow brides. Additionally, She was THE BEST BEST BEST day of coordinator. Her and her assistant Jade, made the day flawless and every guest (especially our parents/close friends) commented on how seamless it flowed - from getting ready, to pictures, to standing with champagne during speeches. My husband and I were so impressed how effortless it ended up being for us as well. The day of your wedding is going to fly by, its worth the investment to make sure its a great day for you, your spouse and your guests. HIRE LINDA! You won't regret it.

Sent on 11/04/2020

April N. · Married on 12/18/2020

Exactly what I wanted!

Linda did a great job officiating my small ceremony last month on short notice. About a week before, I decided to get my wedding license and opted to try and do something nicer than the courthouse. Linda was able to accommodate me quickly and help organize where to do it, flowers, and makeup/photos if I wanted it. While her contacts for photography were a little bit out of my price range, I was able to quickly find another photographer on IG in my price range so it ended up working out. She gave us scripts for the ceremony that we could use to customize our own which was nice because I didn't know where to start! I'd recommend her again.

Sent on 01/03/2021
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 10/10/2020

A Very Vietnamese Wedding

Linda is very warm, organized, and hardworking. I wanted someone who understood Vietnamese culture and knew how to bridge Asian and Western customs in a modern yet respectful way. She handled all the hiccups including covid with finesse. She always had a back up plan to suggest which was a blessing! We were still able to have our socially distanced wedding on our original auspicious date!

Kimmerly N. · Married on 07/21/2020

Reliable Asian Wedding Planner During Pandemic

Before the existence of COVID-19, we (my husband and I) were heavily involved in our wedding planning process 14 months before our original wedding date. Although we took care of the bigger and heavier tasks by ourselves during the first 2 months of our wedding planning process, we were overwhelmed with handling every wedding detail.

We needed the guidance of an experienced partial Asian wedding planner to help us navigate our Filipino and Vietnamese wedding journey. We had brief complimentary consultations with Asian wedding planners via phone. We discovered Linda (the boss of Stewart Weddings) via social media. Her professionalism and personality stood out from the rest of the Asian wedding planners. Her consultation was complimentary and not rushed. She took her time to get to know us in person. She expressed her love and obsession with weddings. She shared her knowledge and experiences with cultural wedding traditions and wedding customs. She expressed her desire to combining our vision with her planning into reality. Her initial impression along with her client reviews convinced us to retain her as a partial wedding planner. We retained her a few months before the existence of COVID-19.

Investing in Linda’s services was pricey, but worth every penny. She was responsive to text, calls, and emails. We created a Pinterest account to seek wedding inspiration and share wedding ideas. Monthly meetings were scheduled in advance to keep us in check with the budget, timeline, and to do list. She attended most meetings with other vendors. Although we retained some of her preferred vendors within her network, she respected our decision to retain our preferred vendors outside of her network.

2 months before our original wedding date, our plan to have our original dream wedding was constantly disrupted by the uncertainty of COVID-19 pandemic, unexpected change of service with one of our vendors, talks of another shutdown, and concerns of everyone’s safety and well-being. We were not pleased with the constant disruptions and the “wait and see approach.” We made a sudden decision to utilize what we already retained and invested to get married 2 months ahead of schedule.

Linda had no time to waste the next ~2 weeks from our short notice to recreate a 2-part civil and Catholic wedding ceremony on 2 separate days on that same week. She wore multiple hats, including planner, coordinator, coach, mentor, advocate, counselor, motivator, supporter, contributor, organizer, creator, and officiant. She went above and beyond for everyone (including us, parents, guests, and vendors) to resolve any issues and to ensure that everything ran smoothly. Linda’s personal assistant was present to assist Linda with our outdoor civil wedding ceremony. The outcome of our 2-part wedding ceremony was a success!

Thank you, Stewart Weddings, for being professional, adaptable, flexible, thorough, reliable, and dedicated wedding vendor in our wedding journey! We are still in awe when we look back on everything Stewart Weddings did for our wedding during COVID-19 pandemic! (^_^)

• Ngoc

Ngoc H. · Married on 03/14/2020

The Dream Wedding Planner

My (then) fiancé and I were living in Seattle, WA and looking for a wedding planner (with day-of coordination included) in Austin, Texas who spoke Vietnamese. Although Linda Stewart (i.e., Stewart Weddings) lived in Houston, TX, she attended every meeting and visit that was needed (and more) in Austin, TX, and facetimed us every step of the way. To kick things off, she spent ample time with us to learn who we were as individuals and as a couple and what our specific wants and needs were for our dream wedding. She went above and beyond to make all our dreams a reality and leveraged her network of vendors that she had existing relationships with and always provided us with multiple options for us to find the right fit for our wedding. There were also more times than I could count where we leaned on Linda’s professional opinion to point us in the right direction for a decision because of the many details and decisions available in the process. She was very clear and able to communicate the pros and cons to help us make the most informed decision possible. I consider myself to be “Type A” so it was incredibly anxious and difficult for me to relinquish control of the planning process. Despite this, Linda eased many of my worries by providing a detailed timeline and would provide myself and my partner a list of to-do items depending on their priority.

Throughout the planning process (about 14 months), Linda was incredibly responsive via text, e-mail, and calls. From responding to my 6AM text to help pick flowers for our engagement photos to spending an hour outside of our scheduled video calls to ease my anxiety about the wedding, Linda was amazing. It actually made me so sad to know that we would not be communicating with her much after our wedding was over because she was so great! Linda reviewed all of our contracts so that were understood fully the terms of what was included in our contract which we really appreciated. As an added bonus, her husband is a lawyer which really put me and my husband at ease when we had questions or if certain vendors had not met their deadline!

The ultimate highlight was the outstanding work that Linda did for our Vietnamese Tea Ceremony and Wedding/Reception. My Vietnamese mother was very knowledgeable about the tea ceremony and initially insisted she did not need any help although it was obvious it was overwhelming her. Luckily, Linda offered to drive up to Austin from Houston with her planning partner (Jade) to assist with the tea ceremony. Linda ended up coordinating our tea ceremony by instructing everyone in our party their duties, taking photos for us and our guests, and even chopped the roast pig up into bite-sized servings for our guests; it was absolutely incredible because I did not expect this to be a service that came with the package. My relatives were amazed at the full-service which Linda and Jade offered and my mom was able to enjoy the tea ceremony and spend time with our relatives and friends which made me even more glad that we hired Linda.

At our wedding, the venue (Barr Mansion) was beautiful but expansive so we were worried our guests wouldn’t know where to go. Linda and Jade worked feverishly behind the scenes to make sure everything ran smoothly by guiding our guests to the ceremony area and gathering the wedding party. After the ceremony, Linda spoke in Vietnamese to gather 40+ of my family members together for a large family group photo in addition to separate photos of myself and my (now) husband with each family and individual. It went so smoothly that I felt absolutely little to no stress during this process.

Lastly, to provide an additional example of how Linda went above and beyond to ensure we had our dream wedding, involved a Lion Dance group. One of our special asks for our wedding is that we wanted a ceremonial Lion Dance for our guests during the dinner reception. Unfortunately, this fell through during the planning process because COVID restrictions had slowly begun in the state and no groups were available. The morning of our wedding, Linda called me with tremendous news: she had found a Lion Dance group that was well within our budget and willing to drive from Houston to perform at our wedding in Austin. Clearly, Linda understood how important this was for our wedding and demonstrated her tenacity by working diligently behind-the-scenes to make our dream a reality. The Lion Dance performance ended up being one of our top wedding highlights and our guests absolutely loved it.

We did not experience any stress or complications during either of these ceremonies and that’s 100% because Stewart Weddings was there to solve all our needs and issues. At the end of the night, Linda gathered all of our gifts and even stopped by at our hotel the next morning to deliver items that I had missed.

She is so incredibly thorough, honest, and reliable in addition to experienced, professional, diligent, solution-oriented, transparent, caring, and communicative. There are honestly not enough adjectives to describe how grateful we were to have her and her team. My relatives still speak highly of our wedding to this day and my mom talks about how proud she is of our wedding because neither herself nor my relatives had never attended an occasion so classy and well-orchestrated. Without Linda/Stewart Weddings, I am sure that our special day wouldn’t have been as blissful and perfect as it ended up being.

Sent on 12/30/2020

Jane A. · Married on 02/01/2020

Amazing, memorable, dream come true

Linda & her team were AMAZING. They went above & beyond to make sure every little thing went according to plan/schedule. We can’t thank them enough for making our dream wedding come true so seamlessly & with so much love, laughter & care.

Thuy · Married on 05/12/2018

Must have wedding planner!

Planning for my big day was stressful and time consuming. At first I thought I could run the show on my wedding day as well, but I was so glad that I didn’t. I am so glad that I didn’t try to save a little money and would have had to deal with the stress and end up being miserable on my wedding day. I hired Steward Weddings planning services within 6 months of my wedding date and I was so lucky that there was an opening for me! Linda helped me organize the Tea Ceremony that occurred the day before and the wedding day. She helped us keep to the schedule so that we would have plenty of time to have fun before our early check out time of 11pm. Even though we had a plan, she was flexible to alter a few things so that we made time to take intimate photos. I was so thankful that she had our best interest in mind. She even saved the top of the cake for us so carefully that after a year, it was not frost bitten. The most noteworthy part of her service was that she stayed with us a bit longer than her scheduled time to help us wrap things up. She didn’t leave us hanging! Linda and her team was our wedding savior and our peace of mind. Our special day was amazing because of the diligence and dedication of the Stewart Weddings team!

Sent on 12/29/2020

Michelle · Married on 11/18/2017

I used Stewart Weddings for my wedding and I cannot express how impress I am with their service. Linda was my planner and I booked for the full-service planning. Their price is very reasonable compare to several others quote I got. However, their service was not lacking. I love the vision board Linda created for me, and the monthly to-do list to keep me in check. The day of my wedding, she also has two other staffs working with her. My wedding went very smoothly, and all the guests keep complimenting how beautiful and fun it was. If you can't afford full-planning service, day-of-the wedding service is a must!!

Sent on 11/21/2017

Nhi · Married on 07/01/2017

We could not have been able to pull off our perfect wedding day without the help of Linda and her staff at Stewart Weddings. In the months leading up to the big day, Linda helped us along the way with the vendor selections. She kindly sent us monthly task lists to help us stay on track. Whenever we got stressed out or frustrated, she always calmed us down and helped us work through the issues. She was also very flexible with her schedule to accommodate our sometimes unpredictable work schedules. Her knowledge of the Vietnamese tea ceremony helped us tremendously, as my husband is American, so his family was completely unfamiliar with the Vietnamese wedding customs. During the tea ceremony rehearsal, my family kept changing their mind about the ceremony details, and my husband’s family asked so many questions about everything. She somehow managed to patiently work through all the issues with both families, and the tea ceremony was flawless on the big day. We had a very stress-free wedding day because Linda took care of all the little details. She and her staff even returned borrowed items to the vendors after the wedding, so that my husband and I could enjoy our honeymoon. In addition to all of the help with the wedding plans, Linda more than paid for herself with the help she provided in negotiating the various vendor contract prices too! Hiring Linda was the smartest wedding decision we made!

Sent on 08/06/2017

Monica · Married on 03/25/2017

If I could give Linda a million rave reviews I would. It's easy for brides doing research to gravitate towards companies with 100s of reviews. I promise you from the moment you contact her, you'll know she is a 5 star planner. Our wedding was a Vietnamese Caucasian celebration & we could not have selected a better wedding planner than Linda. We live in Boston and had the wedding in Houston where my family is from. Long distance planning is a pain but Linda & her team were incredible to work with. With the time difference, she made time after hours to Skype with us about details for the wedding. She was organized & easy to talk to. She understood both the Vietnamese traditions and the modern westernized traditions that we wanted to include in our day. She contacted all our vendors to start a relationship with them before the wedding. Once we got to Houston the week before the wedding, she spent so much time with me DIY'ing so much stuff- from programs to PhotoBooth back drop, to our guest sign in globe. The day of she was helpful in wrangling family members for photos, making sure guests were taken care of while we were away taking photos, made sure cake was up, DJ set up, and that the itinerary we had discussed with her in detail was executed. And the help with clean up and transporting food and gifts and decor afterwards was invaluable! Linda and Stewart's Weddings was soooo worth the money for us because I didn't have a family member or close friend who I wanted to burden with keeping track of the day's events for us. Linda was calm and organized. You can trust her to take care of business so you can enjoy your big day. It was a bonus she's well versed in Vietnamese and English. That made communicating to guests and vendors so helpful. Anyway, can't say enough. Thank you Linda for helping us plan and execute our wedding. Truly, couldn't have done it w/o you!

Sent on 06/10/2017

Trang · Married on 03/11/2017

One of the best decisions we made was booking you guys to help us throughout and during our wedding. You guys are a wonderful team, funny, extremely helpful and everyone seemed to have went above and beyond to make our wedding better. I know it was probably frustrating for you guys to deal with my indecisiveness but you put up with me and I greatly appreciate it! I wish I had booked you from the beginning. You guys are amazing. I would definitely refer you guys to anyone in need of a wedding planner. :)

Sent on 11/16/2017

Monica · Married on 11/26/2016

We heard of Stewart Weddings from a previous bride that found her through wedding wire. Although she did not use them, we took a chance and it was not a disappointment as a full-service wedding planner. Stewart Weddings’ network allowed us to find a great photographer, videographer, florist, seamstress, DJ, and photobooth services. Linda respected our decisions on vendors, friends, and DIY opportunities for other key services as cost savings was important to us. Communication prior to the wedding was a mix of in-person, email, text, and Pinterest! Linda was accommodating and flexible due to our hectic schedules and Type A personalities. On the wedding day, Linda and her team were able to turn our 11 month vision into reality and elegance. My husband and I recommend Stewart Weddings for any event planning or management needs.

Sent on 12/10/2017

Helen · Married on 04/23/2016

We were very happy with the service that we received. Linda helped us plan and manage our wedding day along with coordinating with our vendors and guests. Although there were unexpected circumstances that arose, she was able to quickly resolve any issues and assured that things ran smoothly.

Sent on 04/27/2016

Patty · Married on 03/05/2016

Having Stewart weddings be a part of my celebration was a huge blessing! Worth every single penny! They were there with me and my family from start to finish and took care of all the details that I didn't even know I needed! All of my family and friends raved how everything ran so smoothly at a 3-part wedding with a reception of 650 plus guest! I highly recommend Linda and her staff!

Sent on 05/08/2016

Christine · Married on 10/17/2015

Linda and her team saved my wedding! She did a great job working with my venue and vendors. There were a lot of hiccups with the venue and she and her team busted their butts to make sure everything was beautiful and went smoothly for me and my guests.

Linda was especially helpful in that's she's Vietnamese so she understands both American and Vietnamese traditions. She was excellent at understanding how we wanted to incorporate Vietnamese customs but wanted to keep it modern with our American generation also.

Sent on 11/04/2015

I was referred to Linda when I realized that I would need a "day of coordinator" who also spoke Vietnamese. I contacted Linda about one month out from my wedding day. In my first meeting with Linda, she was warm and friendly. I quickly found her very easy to work with and she became my sounding board for many wedding-related items. She tried to work within my budget and she was also flexible in working around my late work schedule. She was open to meeting later in the evenings and was always responsive to my late night text messages and phone calls. I am a bit of a "control freak", but I felt Linda was receptive to my thoughts and ideas. I valued all the advice and suggestions she gave me based on her past experiences. She helped organized the timeline for the wedding day as well as, coordinated with all my vendors.

Linda works in a team of 3-4 people and they did a fantastic job with the wedding and on working together. Before the reception, her team had to clean up the venue from the previous night's party, but they worked tirelessly to transform the room and also, tested and set up a new projector screen for our slide show. During the reception, they were able to assist our guests and communicate any issues with our parents in Vietnamese. She also kept the wedding on schedule, made sure that the groom and I both ate during dinner (eat...EAT! she would say), notified the DJ, photographer/videographer about upcoming events, her team ran out to buy more liquor when we ran out, she helped me change into my Vietnamese dress and then back into my wedding gown (no easy feat), she made sure none of the guests walked out with the centerpieces, she stayed back to tear down the venue, collected all my belongings so we could leave for the after party, and she always kept my glass filled with champagne! I could go on all day. I felt she and her team went above and beyond the call and I really could have not have survived that day without her help.

Sent on 12/10/2015
  • Jesse's Boo

Imly · Married on 07/06/2014

I can't give enough stars to Linda and her team. I hired Linda towards the end of my wedding planning and wish I would have found her at the start. Granted that I already had everything done, I just needed a day of coordinator. Linda was more than that. She was more like a three month of coordinator. She helped me with finding a last minute dress alterations place. She was well organized and made all my details come to life on my wedding day. She had all my silly questions answered within minutes of a call or text. She calmed me down when needed and helped me see things I never even thought of. During the wedding, she made sure that she was always within my sight if I needed anything. She ensured we had dinner in our rooms after the wedding, knowing that during the reception we were too busy to even think of eating. She made my wedding flawless. She was our advocate when the photographer was behind schedule. She was behind me when my vendors weren't responsive. She made my wedding less stressful and even my bridesmaids were amazed how calm I was. I would recommend Linda to anyone newly engaged. I would tell them to start with her.

Sent on 07/16/2014

D'arcy · Married on 11/09/2013

Linda @ Stewart Weddings goes above & beyond for her brides & grooms! She was organized & easy to reach from the start and to the finish. We hired her to be a "day of" coordinator but she did way more than just "day of" stuff. We met her about a month or so before the wedding to talk about the wedding in general & then she also arranged for the three of us to meet at the venue with the venue's manager about 2 weeks prior to the wedding!
    I was not the organized & detail-oriented bride that I wanted to be, but Linda was phenomenal at guiding my groom & me in the right direction toward a smooth & structured wedding. She addressed topics we would never think about (cake cutting song? helllllooooo). In general, I'm kind of a "free spirit"-go-with-the-flow lady, but when planning a huge party for 200 + people, one needs structure & Linda brought that to us. Yet, she & her team (yes, there is a fabulous team!) still respected our vision overall. We were persistent on getting all the traditional wedding stuff "over with" so we could have as much dance party time as possible. The Stewart Weddings crew made it possible for us to do everything we wanted to do & not feel rushed.
    Furthermore, our wedding was large with several bridesmaids, groomsmen, & guests & we threw Linda some curveballs at the last minute, but, she took it all in stride & made everything flow with ease.
    Lastly, one of the most praiseworthy things she did was shield me from unnecessary stress on the big day. A lot of negative things occurred at our wedding reception (& before the ceremony) that I had no idea about until talking to friends & family afterward throughout the week. Catering problems, family drama, etc. Stewart Weddings approached those issues head on so I wouldn't have to the night of our wedding.
    To summarize, I highly recommend Stewart Weddings for your event planning needs. I cannot emphasize enough their professionalism & flexibility!

Sent on 11/17/2013

Lavonne · Married on 11/03/2013

I can't say enough good things about Linda and Stewart Weddings. I think that I was one of her first weddings but you could not tell based on her professionalism and caring touch. She was a great wedding planner and a great friend through the entire process. Many times she was just a great listening ear and calming voice when I was experiencing a bridezilla moment. Linda did everything I could ask for and helped make our wedding truly spactactular. Linda listens carefully to what you want and helps find a way to make it happen. We could not have had the wedding our our dreams without her help and assistance. I will always be thankful for her assistance and her friendship.

Sent on 04/03/2014

Maria · Married on 10/26/2013

When my fiance and I got engaged, we knew right away we wanted a short engagement. Because both of us came from South America, we had always planned on having our wedding in our home country. Being new to the Houston area, I had no idea where to start and had no one to help me with the planning. This is when we decided to hire a wedding planner. As soon as we met Linda, my fiance and I loved her! She was very organized from the beginning, listen to our very specific requests and made sure we got the best deal. My fiance was very involved in the whole process, and he knew exactly what he wanted. Linda made sure he was happy with every little detail. We hired her from the very beginning and I am SO glad we did this. Because my mom was not here, not only did Linda help me pick my dream wedding dress...she was there to hold my hand in every step of the way. When things didn't go as planned, Linda ALWAYS had a plan B and was ready to make things work. The day of the wedding, her team did a wonderful job organizing the entire party...Most importantly they took care of us (bride and groom), made sure we had everything we needed to enjoy the best day of our lives. If you are thinking about hiring a wedding planner, this is it. Trust me, when the day comes, you'll realize Linda was the right choice...Now that the wedding planning is over, my fiance and I are seriously thinking that we would love for Linda to plan our 10 year anniversary party.

Sent on 11/10/2013

Krystal · Married on 07/13/2013

Linda was a great wedding planner. She was flexible about when we were able to communicate over the phone. It was difficult that we couldn't meet in person to go over ideas for the wedding, but we both worked hard and she helped me make a wonderful, fun, and memorable wedding I could've ever imagined.

Sent on 09/15/2013

Michael · Married on 04/27/2013

"I am beyond thrilled with Linda and her team @ Stewart Weddings for their work on our wedding. My wife did not feel comfortable trying to plan the wedding on her own and I work a lot so I didn't really have much time either. We hired Linda because she could speak Vietnamese, which made my wife feel very comfortable and her recommendations for vendors were spot on! She was there guiding us through every single step, and met with us many times. She gave us great advice on how to do some do-it-yourself projects, and which do-it-yourself projects to avoid!

When it came time for the wedding, I couldn't believe how smoothly everything went. She kept everything on schedule and anytime anybody needed her, she was right there. After the wedding we found out that a huge burst of thunder had shaken the huge engagement portrait and made it fall and shatter. Her team repaired the frame, cleaned up the glass, and found a more stable easel for it to sit in - and nobody even noticed! All without even bothering us about it! We didn't have to worry about any details or problems because Linda's team had it all covered. Even my mother who worries about everything said that she very much enjoyed the night and was glad we hired a planner. Thanks again to Stewart Weddings. You guys rock!"

Sent on 07/24/2013

Lauren · Married on 03/02/2013

When I first met Linda, I knew she was great. She asked the important questions to find out what we wanted from our wedding. Looking back, we got just what we wanted! My wedding was truly my dream wedding & I know it would not have been that way without Linda. She was everything I needed at different times: a planner, a seamstress, an adviser, a therapist, a price-negotiator, a manager of other vendors, a decorator, a fill-in for my family, etc. She went w/ me to every meeting & always asked important questions to my other vendors that I would not have thought to ask. She read over all my contracts & advised me on things to look out for. She was ABSOLUTELY Phenomenal! Her team was very nice & no job was too big or too small for them. After the wedding, my mom told me how she feels so indebted to Linda because of the great work they did. She put me in touch w/ great vendors & always kept my budget in mind. She is very organized & the amount of pressure her involvement took off of me made her worth EVERY PENNY (& more). Honestly, people always look at the bride when things come to the wedding, but I have to say that all the praise should go to Linda because she did a fantastic job in putting together a wedding that was an excellent representation of me & my finance & also made our parents very proud. For the past couple of days, my phone has not stopped ringing w/ everyone saying that this was the best wedding they have been to. It means so much to me because I was extremely price-conscious & Linda worked tirelessly to help with DIY projects & find excellent vendors in my price range. When issues would arise, she was always very calm and immediately went to find creative solutions. For anyone who thinks they have wedding planning under control or cannot afford a planner, you don't know what you’re missing. She saved us more money than I could have imagined & worked so hard on the day-of that it allowed me to truly enjoy my wedding. BEST wedding planner EVER!

Sent on 03/05/2013

Kelly · Married on 09/15/2012

I was in search for a wedding planner and decided to look on Wedding Wire hoping to find the perfect person. I had responses back from three prospective wedding planners, and Linda happened to be the first one. I was so ecstatic to find out that she was Vietnamese that I had to book her right away. I really wanted someone who would be familiar with the Vietnamese ceremonies and tradition.

Linda helped me out with finding vendors I couldn't find on my own. She took out her time to go check out one man bands for me and record them when I couldn't be there to listen to them. She also helped me find other vendors and a great alteration lady who did such a great job on my dress. She attended the rehearsals and made sure everything was in order and that everyone understood their responsibilities.

On the wedding day, I let all of my stress go and just relied on Linda and her team to pull everything together for me. And honestly, everything turned out perfectly. My wedding dress was at the church hung up and ready to go before I even got there. After the reception, they stayed after and made sure that everything was intact and returned to the vendors. I really didn't worry about a single thing that day which made it even more perfect.

Linda is very pleasant to work with and very professional. I would recommend her to anyone but especially to Vietnamese brides. Thank you for everything!!!

Sent on 09/20/2012

Kristen · Married on 11/26/2011

Linda and her team were invaluable in helping us plan our big day. Stewart Weddings regularly went above and beyond to ensure that the details and logistics of our wedding went smoothly.

Linda listened to our ideas and helped us stay on budget. There's absolutely no way we'll be able to thank Stewart Weddings enough for their hard work.

Aside from the planning, Linda was AMAZING on the big day, and everything went off without a hitch--even though the bride and groom hardly remembered anything.

Sent on 01/26/2012