12818 Willow Centre Drive Suite A, Houston, TX 77069 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $7,500
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 16

About Click Cafe Photography & Oxytocin Productions

I believe in what I do. I believe in preserving the special moments in your life. I love seeing the pure joy and beauty of couples and families, and the priceless moments in their lives. I want our images and products to conjure up the emotions that you felt when those moments happened.

I aim to create unique and intimate images that resonate and connect with our clients. I take a creative lifestyle approach, combined with a photojournalistic philosophy, blended with hints of fashion and sometimes even a little of traditional style of photography.

I want you to have images that you love and connect with not only today but also 20 years from now!

Follow Click Cafe Photography & Oxytocin Productions on

10 Reviews for Click Cafe Photography & Oxytocin Productions

• Kathleen

Kathleen Brough · Getting married on 06/20/2020

Amazing consultation

My consultation with Sydnee was amazing. She showed me her work and explained to me everything. Her correspondence with every message I've sent has been 5 stars. My bridals/boudoirs are scheduled and I'm very excited!

Sent on 02/19/2019

Laura · Married on 09/25/2015

Syndee and Mayra were simply amazing... Syndee did my engagements, my bridals, and my event portraits. We are still waiting for our event portraits but let me tell you when I say that she and her staff are wonderful, they are. Syndee was very cognizant to our budget and did not compromise anything we wanted. We told Syndee our vision and she made it happen...even driving out to Galveston to give us both beach portraits and portraits on the Historic Strand. Furthermore, she captured an old Spanish feel for me at my bridals at another venue. She also met up with my aunt to give her an additional bridal portrait I needed at the last minute... going out of her way. Mayra with Oxytocin Productions was also a gem! She gave us the best service we could have asked for; she did our "Love Story" video that completely captured our personalities. We are excited to see the final event video.

We love Syndee and Mayra and are planning to use them again for family and graduation pictures soon! We highly recommend her ...
    xoxo ~ Laura and Gary Carter

Sent on 10/26/2015

Syndee was amazing! I knew from the first meeting that Syndee was the right vendor for us. Syndee shot 2 engagement sessions, our civil ceremony (in another city!) and our indian ceremonies. Shooting with her was fun and enjoyable. During the indian ceremonies she knew how to tell stubborn family members to move out of the way! The pictures were exactly what I wanted and Syndee was nice enough to make all the adjustments I asked her. Syndee and Mayra worked great together. We were so happy we chose Syndee and will be using her for all future family events!

Sent on 02/11/2016

Click Cafe Photography & Oxytocin Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 7,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Albums, Digital Files, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Video, Wedding Portraits

• Stewart Weddings
    Stewart Weddings Wedding Planners

Syndee is a pleasure to work with! She is punctual, responsive, flexible, and professional.

• Demers Banquet Hall
    Demers Banquet Hall Banquet Halls

• L.S.J. Wedding/Event Consultant
    L.S.J. Wedding/Event Consultant Wedding Planners

I highly reccommend Cafe Photography.

• 12818 Willow Centre Drive, Suite A Houston, 77069 See on map