Bellagala Photo + Video

Houston, TX View map Visit website
$1,489 Most Popular Price

$1,489 Most Popular Price

Bellagala is all about saving you time and money without sacrificing quality or choice. We have an artist for every couple, no matter your style or budget. You are guaranteed an artist who will give you the time and attention you deserve throughout the planning process and on your big day.

Our custom quote feature allows you to get everything you want and nothing you don't. You determine the services, amount of coverage, number of artists, and products you are interested in. Additionally, every Bellagala client receives a dedicated Wedding Concierge, online planning tools, backup artist on call, and more.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,195

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,489

Add'l Hours
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Kimberly Married on 05/14/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Excellent! Very happy with my experience

Ty did a great job at my wedding May 14. He was very easy to get ahold of and very responsive. He became my photographer last minute after my original photographer became unavailable. He made sure I got every important photo that I requested. I am very thankful for that!
    Katie W. Married on 05/14/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Caitlyn Neapolitan was the best!

Cait was absolutely amazing on our wedding day! She kept us on our timeline all day, kept the (very large) bridal party in line, and most importantly, had fun with us!! She was not afraid to take risks when asking us to pose. Cait was friendly, fun, and extremely professional.

It was a huge bonus that we got our photos back very quick!

Bellagala was also very easy to work with, offered discounts, and ensured that we were taken care of before the big day!
    Marisa B. Married on 05/07/2022

Wedding 5/7

Ty did an amazing job shooting our wedding May 7th! Ty came to be our photographer last minute as our other photographer was unavailable. Ty called me and we discussed important shots and moments we wanted to capture. During our ceremony Ty did an amazing job capturing the colors of the garden venue and made us laugh! He made myself and my husband feel very comfortable!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Deals

Bellagala Photo + Video 1
Offer

Learn More About This Deal at our Website:

How does it work?

• 1. We will match any comparable* vendor’s price and package for photography.
  • 2. Send your planning consultant the comparable vendor contract to validate price and package inclusions.
  • 3. Your planning consultant will customize a package to match the comparable vendor.

Team

Kailee Soderlund
Kailee Soderlund
Sales Consultant

Hi, I'm Kailee! I'm so glad you're here and truly honored you're considering Bellagala to take part in one of the biggest and best days of your life so far!

You can think of Bellagala like a booking agent - you share your date and needs with us, and we'll help pair you with amazing creatives that'll be there to serve YOU on your wedding day! You won't have to inquire with multiple vendors - we have access to incredible talent and can quickly and easily present you with available options. I started at Bellagala as our Talent Manager and love playing matchmaker!

I also used to be a financial advisor, so I'm a planner at heart and have a passion for helping you stretch your wedding budget to the max. I promise to make this part of your wedding planning journey the most simple, convenient part of your experience thus far!

Tara Saunders
Tara Saunders
Sales Consultant

Tara Saunders joined Bellagala in September 2020 as a Sales Consultant. She has been working in the events + wedding industry for over 7 years. In her spare time during wedding season, she is also a day-of-coordinator! She loves helping couples through the wedding planning process to make sure all their dreams come true! :)

Andrea Albers
Andrea Albers
Sales Consultant

As a Bellagala Sales Consultant, I have been able to pass along one of my basic needs to you, elevate STRESS! Wedding planning can be a full time job at times and I am here to provide you with peace of mind. There is no need to juggle multiple vendors to complete your wedding needs. I will match your style and customize each package to your unique wedding day.

I truly care about your celebration and want to help you start minimizing that check list! Cheers to making planning as easy as it should be!

2700 Post Oak Blvd Houston, TX, 77056
651-227-1202

Instant Quote - https://www.bellagala.com/houston-instant-quote/ | Schedule Appointment - https://www.bellagala.com/houston-appointment/
Location of (Bellagala Photo + Video)

Bellagala Photo + Video frequently asked questions

What photography services does Bellagala Photo + Video include in the starting price?

Bellagala Photo + Video includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Proofs

What photography services does Bellagala Photo + Video include in their most popular wedding package?

Bellagala Photo + Video includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Add'l Hours
  • Proofs

What photography styles does Bellagala Photo + Video offer?

Bellagala Photo + Video offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Bellagala Photo + Video offer?

Bellagala Photo + Video offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Bellagala Photo + Video offer for wedding events?

Bellagala Photo + Video offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Bellagala Photo + Video and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Bellagala Photo + Video is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Bellagala Photo + Video offer?

Bellagala Photo + Video currently offers 1 offer promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Houston for your wedding