25566 Bradbury Road, Hockley, TX 77447 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 27
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About 15 Acres

15 Acres is an modern style wedding venue located in Northwest Houston. They offer both indoor and outdoor options for your ceremony and reception. Each couple will have exclusive use of the facility and grounds the day of their wedding, ensuring everything goes smoothly. 15 Acres is an experienced, full-service venue that specializes in romantic and elegant weddings.

Facilities and Capacity
Couples can accommodate up to 400 guests at this private venue. You can start your day exchanging your vows overlooking their scenic pond. Their picturesque grounds will surround you and provide unique photo opportunities. You can also say your “I do's” underneath their covered terrace which also overlooks the pond or, you can use this spacious location for your cocktail hour. For your reception, you can dance the night away in their classic modern banquet hall. This blank canvas of a space can be easily decorated as you see fit.

This full-service venue opened up in 2017, and offers couples multiple wedding package options. They have both, all-inclusive options and an open vendor policy, so that you can personalize every detail of your event, or you can utilize them to coordinate all or selected elements of your big day. They also offer flexible wedding packages to accommodate a variety of budgets. Tables and chairs are included with your rental fee, along with use of the property for engagement or bridal photos. There’s an on-site wedding suite that you and your bridal party can get ready in, as well as a separate cabin on the west side of the main building. The wedding suite features salon chairs for hair and makeup, and a private restroom. The cabin is great to relax and enjoy a flat screen TV, pool table, bar and a stocked pond, perfect for fishing.

History
15 Acres was created by Stephanie, a mother of three grown daughters, and her middle daughter Ari. Together, they have over 25 years experience planning weddings and other special events. After planning Ari’s wedding, they realized there was a “venue void” in the northwest Houston area, so they decided to do something about it. They broke ground in September 2016 and officially opened in June 2017.

• Woman-owned

360º Tours 2 tours

28 Reviews for 15 Acres

• Mayra

Mayra · Married on 06/20/2021

The Wedding Of Our Dreams.

15 Acres

Due to the pandemic, my husband and were married 06.20.2020 in a small gathering (10 people) at 15 Acres. 15 Acres graciously gave us a complimentary hour so we could have our exchange of vows in an elegant setting. Due to the Pandemic, we had to postpone our actual wedding celebration for a year. Thanks to the 15 acres team, we were able to have our wedding celebration as our first wedding anniversary on 06.20.2021. It was everything I wished for and more! Of course, I wouldn’t have been able to do it without 15 Acres and their vendors!

We selected an all-inclusive package which included a wonderful team of their vendors. 15 Acres coordinated, helped, and advised every step of the way. They were always responsive and no issue was too small or too big for them to resolve. We were so relieved to have their expert coordination every step of the way because my husband and I are both business owners so we had no time or energy to plan and coordinate our wedding.

We decided to have our ceremony outdoors featuring the beautiful grounds, pond, and bird sanctuary of 15 acres. During our exchange of vows, you could even hear birds singing in the background. We had the wedding of our dreams…classic, exquisite, elegant, and romantic.

Stephanie, the owner of 15 acres, is amazing. From the first time we met her, we felt we could trust her experienced guidance. She helped us create the wedding of our dreams without a lot of stress. She even made reorganizing the wedding during the pandemic a smooth process without panic! Despite the pandemic, she honored every detail of the deal we had already made. The package she created for us exceeded our expectations. We have zero complaints. All of my guests were amazed with everything there and had a beautiful evening.

15 Acres has a amazing wedding coordinator, Fabiola. As an added bonus for us, Fabiola is perfectly bilingual. I am still learning the English language so having a bilingual wedding coordinator was significantly important. Fabiola is an absolute gem and I'm thrilled with how she coordinated my wedding. She understands my culture and our planning sessions were always so much fun. She took the time to really understand my style and how I wanted the big day to go. She worked very hard the day of the wedding and we didn’t have to worry about any details. Her expert and smooth coordination truly allowed us to focus on being the bride, groom, and hosts for our guests. Our peace of mind that day is the true testament of what an amazing planner Fabiola is. She went above and beyond and I would recommend her to any bride who is searching for the best. 15 Acres is fortunate to have her. She is the best!

We cannot recommend 15 Acres and their vendors enough. They gave us the wedding of our dreams!

Sent on 07/05/2021
  • Taylor

Taylor S. · Married on 05/01/2021

10/10 Amazing venue and team!

I genuinely could not have hoped for any more in a wedding venue and team. I would recommend this wedding venue to ANYONE and I love it so much I want them to still be around when my kids get married! I could write about them all day, but here are some of the reasons we adore the 15 acres venue and team.
    Firstly, Stephanie. She is probably one of the first faces you will see. She is the heart and soul of 15 acres. We originally toured in March 2020 via Facetime, and from the first hello we could feel Stephanie’s genuine warmth. She was transparent, kind, and as excited for us as our own family. We booked, without an in person tour, because we knew she cared about our big day as much as we did. She fulfilled all her promises, and more!
    Second, the venue itself. We did our first walkthrough of the location during our engagement photos. From the outdoor ceremony space to the covered space overlooking the lake, to the picturesque dock… we had tons of material to work with outdoors! I was pretty set on an outdoor ceremony, so I hadn’t put much thought into the indoor space other than it being open- but boy it blew me away. The chandeliers in the main space, the grooms cabin (with its own bathroom), the bridal suite (with its own bathroom) and the incredible open indoor space were GORGEOUS. As I’ll talk about later in the review, this was incredibly important, because we actually ended up having our ceremony indoors!
    Thirdly, the vendors. The vendor recommendations were PHENOMENAL. They gave us recommendations I hadn’t seen elsewhere, and I especially received so many compliments about our food (Churrascos), our flowers (Hen House Florals), and our photographer (Audrey Lane Photo). They coordinated seamlessly with each of our vendors and made sure there were no hiccups or miscommunications along the way.
    Fourth, the details! For me personally, I had some overall themes I wanted. I shared my Pinterest board and thoughts with the 15 acres team, and they made it happen. I didn’t have to worry about details like napkins, table placement, or if everyone would know when and where to be. I had the option to be as involved as I wanted- but they took all my dreams about our day and made them a reality.
    Lastly… they were LIFESAVERS. We had SO many last minute changes. We found a perfect personalized sign with our dog as the art, so they made a signature drink happen. It POURED rain our wedding weekend, and they moved our ceremony space from outside, to covered, all the way to inside (and they made it more beautiful than I could’ve imagined). Our dog, Opal, was in the emergency room the morning of the wedding, and they were there for anything that I needed and were present without being overbearing. Even for our final sendoff, they surprised us by bringing the car around, even though we thought it wouldn’t be possible with the weather (Thank you Stephanie’s husband aka our chauffeur!).
    John and I have been together for almost 5 years now and have been in/to a lot of weddings. We have seen so many stressed out couples and thought we would be able to relate when our time came around- but honestly every detail was made so easy by 15 acres. Every staff member was thoughtful, kind, and talented. They took care of us, and let us focus on enjoying our special day. Special thank you again to Stephanie, Mary, and Dana.
    TLDR; Get married at 15 acres.

Sent on 06/01/2021

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

15 Acres Pricing

15 Acres Price Rates

15 Acres FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?
    $ 8950
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?
    $ 8950
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
    Chairs
    Clean Up
    Event Planning
    Parking
    Set Up
    Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?
    Cake Cutting
    Server(s)
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service?
    $ 15
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?
    Bartender(s)
    Champagne Toast
    House Beer
    House Wine
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue?
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
  • Describe your venue:
    Ballroom
    Banquet Hall
    Barn
    Farm/Ranch
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
    Covered Outdoor
    Uncovered Outdoor
    Scenic Views
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Bridal Shower
    Engagement Party
    Elopements
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What event services do you offer?
    All Inclusive Packages
    Lighting / Sound
    Outside Vendors
    Pet Friendly
    Set Up
  • What catering services do you offer?
    Buffet
    Plated
    Server(s)
    Stations
    Tastings
  • What bar services do you provide?
    Bartender(s)
    Premium Liquor
    Signature Drink
    Specialty Beer
    Specialty Wine
  • What event items are available?
    Altar/Arch
    Centerpieces
    Chairs
    Dance Floor
    Decor
    Furniture
    Tables
  • What food and beverage items are available?
    Barware
    China
    Flatware
    Glassware
    Linens
  • What transportation and access is available?
    Parking
    Wheelchair Access

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• 15 Acres 1
    COVID Special

Why wait to marry the love of your life?

Exchange your vows under our beautifully decorated garden ceremony overlooking the pond with up to 50 family and friends now.

Then, celebrate big with up to 400 family and friends within a year of your vow exchange ceremony with us. All for the price of one! Limited time offer. Restrictions may apply.

• KNZ Weddings and Events Wedding Planners

What a beautiful venue! As a Wedding planner/coordinator, the ladies at this venue are so easy to work with. The hall is beautiful with multiple ceremony areas!! I had a great experience working a wedding here!

• Heather Purvis Photography Wedding Photographers

Amazing owners, I cannot wait for brides to meet them and see this place. Construction is still underway but already you can see how gorgeous it is going to be. Love how the venue us setup to bring nature in while still being elegant.

• 25566 Bradbury Road Hockley, TX, 77447 See on map