15 Acres

$8k - $12k For 100 Guests
Up to 400 guests

$8k - $12k For 100 Guests
Up to 400 guests

15 Acres is an modern style wedding venue located in Northwest Houston. They offer both indoor and outdoor options for your ceremony and reception. Each couple will have exclusive use of the facility and grounds the day of their wedding, ensuring everything goes smoothly. 15 Acres is an experienced, full-service venue that specializes in romantic and elegant weddings.

Facilities and Capacity
Couples can accommodate up to 400 guests at this private venue. You can start your day exchanging your vows overlooking their scenic pond. Their picturesque grounds will surround you and provide unique photo opportunities. You can also say your “I do's” underneath their covered terrace which also overlooks the pond or, you can use this spacious location for your cocktail hour. For your reception, you can dance the night away in their classic modern banquet hall. This blank canvas of a space can be easily decorated as you see fit.

This full-service venue opened up in 2017, and offers couples multiple wedding package options. They have both, all-inclusive options and an open vendor policy, so that you can personalize every detail of your event, or you can utilize them to coordinate all or selected elements of your big day. They also offer flexible wedding packages to accommodate a variety of budgets. Tables and chairs are included with your rental fee, along with use of the property for engagement or bridal photos. There’s an on-site wedding suite that you and your bridal party can get ready in, as well as a separate cabin on the west side of the main building. The wedding suite features salon chairs for hair and makeup, and a private restroom. The cabin is great to relax and enjoy a flat screen TV, pool table, bar and a stocked pond, perfect for fishing.

History
15 Acres was created by Stephanie, a mother of three grown daughters, and her middle daughter Ari. Together, they have over 25 years experience planning weddings and other special events. After planning Ari’s wedding, they realized there was a “venue void” in the northwest Houston area, so they decided to do something about it. They broke ground in September 2016 and officially opened in June 2017.

• Woman-owned

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$11,085

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?

$11,085

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Chairs
Clean Up
Event Planning
Parking
Set Up
Tables

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Cake Cutting
Server(s)

What is the starting price per person for bar service?

$15

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)
Champagne Toast
House Beer
House Wine

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Ballroom
Banquet Hall
Barn
Farm/Ranch

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Covered Outdoor
Uncovered Outdoor
Scenic Views

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Elopements
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

All Inclusive Packages
Lighting / Sound
Outside Vendors
Pet Friendly
Set Up

What catering services do you offer?

Buffet
Plated
Server(s)
Stations
Tastings

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink
Specialty Beer
Specialty Wine

What event items are available?

Altar/Arch
Centerpieces
Chairs
Dance Floor
Decor
Furniture
Tables

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking

4.5 out of 5 rating

Katherine T. Married on 12/22/2021
    5 out of 5 rating
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Absolutely wonderful! Loved our small wedding!

My, now, husband and I initially went to tour multiple venues and 15 Acres was our first. Immediately after the tour we knew this was where we wanted our wedding. We had 50 guests and wanted a short and sweet celebration, we added an hour and dinner to their micro wedding package, a total of 5 hours at the venue. It was very fast paced but amazing. We got everything we wanted done, first look, ceremony, cocktail hour, first dance, mother/son and father/daughter dances, bouquet toss, and grand exit with sparklers. All my guests said they loved it as it cut out a lot of the waiting around for things to happen that’s typical for weddings. The venue is all inclusive so it really took the pressure off of planning and made it easy to do in 6 months. They provided us with the catering, cake, decorations, officiant, day of coordinator, dj, photographers, and open bar. The venue is also run by a family team who are wonderful at what they do and super friendly. Leading up to the wedding I was constantly texting Stephanie ironing out small last minute details and she never left me hanging. My husband and I are so happy about our small midweek wedding that we had December 22, 2021 and would highly recommend this venue and team with anyone who wants a dedicated group to work along side them.
  • Mayra
    Mayra Married on 06/20/2021
    5 out of 5 rating
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The Wedding Of Our Dreams.

15 Acres

Due to the pandemic, my husband and were married 06.20.2020 in a small gathering (10 people) at 15 Acres. 15 Acres graciously gave us a complimentary hour so we could have our exchange of vows in an elegant setting. Due to the Pandemic, we had to postpone our actual wedding celebration for a year. Thanks to the 15 acres team, we were able to have our wedding celebration as our first wedding anniversary on 06.20.2021. It was everything I wished for and more! Of course, I wouldn’t have been able to do it without 15 Acres and their vendors!

We selected an all-inclusive package which included a wonderful team of their vendors. 15 Acres coordinated, helped, and advised every step of the way. They were always responsive and no issue was too small or too big for them to resolve. We were so relieved to have their expert coordination every step of the way because my husband and I are both business owners so we had no time or energy to plan and coordinate our wedding.

We decided to have our ceremony outdoors featuring the beautiful grounds, pond, and bird sanctuary of 15 acres. During our exchange of vows, you could even hear birds singing in the background. We had the wedding of our dreams…classic, exquisite, elegant, and romantic.

Stephanie, the owner of 15 acres, is amazing. From the first time we met her, we felt we could trust her experienced guidance. She helped us create the wedding of our dreams without a lot of stress. She even made reorganizing the wedding during the pandemic a smooth process without panic! Despite the pandemic, she honored every detail of the deal we had already made. The package she created for us exceeded our expectations. We have zero complaints. All of my guests were amazed with everything there and had a beautiful evening.

15 Acres has a amazing wedding coordinator, Fabiola. As an added bonus for us, Fabiola is perfectly bilingual. I am still learning the English language so having a bilingual wedding coordinator was significantly important. Fabiola is an absolute gem and I'm thrilled with how she coordinated my wedding. She understands my culture and our planning sessions were always so much fun. She took the time to really understand my style and how I wanted the big day to go. She worked very hard the day of the wedding and we didn’t have to worry about any details. Her expert and smooth coordination truly allowed us to focus on being the bride, groom, and hosts for our guests. Our peace of mind that day is the true testament of what an amazing planner Fabiola is. She went above and beyond and I would recommend her to any bride who is searching for the best. 15 Acres is fortunate to have her. She is the best!

We cannot recommend 15 Acres and their vendors enough. They gave us the wedding of our dreams!

15 Acres's reply:

Mayra, you and Willam were a joy to work with! Thank you so much for the kind comments and for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are very lucky to have meet both of you and I am so happy that we were able to celebrate your love twice at 15 Acres.

Wishing you both all of the love and happiness you deserve,
    15 Acres Team
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Pricing

KNZ Weddings and Events KNZ Weddings and Events Wedding Planners

What a beautiful venue! As a Wedding planner/coordinator, the ladies at this venue are so easy to work with. The hall is beautiful with multiple ceremony areas!! I had a great experience working a wedding here!

Heather Purvis Photography Heather Purvis Photography Wedding Photographers

Amazing owners, I cannot wait for brides to meet them and see this place. Construction is still underway but already you can see how gorgeous it is going to be. Love how the venue us setup to bring nature in while still being elegant.

illustration visit

Would you like to visit?

Request a visit
25566 Bradbury Road Hockley, TX, 77447
281-703-9091

10:00 - 6:00 or by appointment
Location of (15 Acres)

Other vendors in Houston for your wedding

Wedding Venues