15 Acres Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

• Mayra
    Mayra Married on 06/20/2021

The Wedding Of Our Dreams.

15 Acres

Due to the pandemic, my husband and were married 06.20.2020 in a small gathering (10 people) at 15 Acres. 15 Acres graciously gave us a complimentary hour so we could have our exchange of vows in an elegant setting. Due to the Pandemic, we had to postpone our actual wedding celebration for a year. Thanks to the 15 acres team, we were able to have our wedding celebration as our first wedding anniversary on 06.20.2021. It was everything I wished for and more! Of course, I wouldn’t have been able to do it without 15 Acres and their vendors!

We selected an all-inclusive package which included a wonderful team of their vendors. 15 Acres coordinated, helped, and advised every step of the way. They were always responsive and no issue was too small or too big for them to resolve. We were so relieved to have their expert coordination every step of the way because my husband and I are both business owners so we had no time or energy to plan and coordinate our wedding.

We decided to have our ceremony outdoors featuring the beautiful grounds, pond, and bird sanctuary of 15 acres. During our exchange of vows, you could even hear birds singing in the background. We had the wedding of our dreams…classic, exquisite, elegant, and romantic.

Stephanie, the owner of 15 acres, is amazing. From the first time we met her, we felt we could trust her experienced guidance. She helped us create the wedding of our dreams without a lot of stress. She even made reorganizing the wedding during the pandemic a smooth process without panic! Despite the pandemic, she honored every detail of the deal we had already made. The package she created for us exceeded our expectations. We have zero complaints. All of my guests were amazed with everything there and had a beautiful evening.

15 Acres has a amazing wedding coordinator, Fabiola. As an added bonus for us, Fabiola is perfectly bilingual. I am still learning the English language so having a bilingual wedding coordinator was significantly important. Fabiola is an absolute gem and I'm thrilled with how she coordinated my wedding. She understands my culture and our planning sessions were always so much fun. She took the time to really understand my style and how I wanted the big day to go. She worked very hard the day of the wedding and we didn’t have to worry about any details. Her expert and smooth coordination truly allowed us to focus on being the bride, groom, and hosts for our guests. Our peace of mind that day is the true testament of what an amazing planner Fabiola is. She went above and beyond and I would recommend her to any bride who is searching for the best. 15 Acres is fortunate to have her. She is the best!

We cannot recommend 15 Acres and their vendors enough. They gave us the wedding of our dreams!
  • Taylor
    Taylor S. Married on 05/01/2021

10/10 Amazing venue and team!

I genuinely could not have hoped for any more in a wedding venue and team. I would recommend this wedding venue to ANYONE and I love it so much I want them to still be around when my kids get married! I could write about them all day, but here are some of the reasons we adore the 15 acres venue and team.
    Firstly, Stephanie. She is probably one of the first faces you will see. She is the heart and soul of 15 acres. We originally toured in March 2020 via Facetime, and from the first hello we could feel Stephanie’s genuine warmth. She was transparent, kind, and as excited for us as our own family. We booked, without an in person tour, because we knew she cared about our big day as much as we did. She fulfilled all her promises, and more!
    Second, the venue itself. We did our first walkthrough of the location during our engagement photos. From the outdoor ceremony space to the covered space overlooking the lake, to the picturesque dock… we had tons of material to work with outdoors! I was pretty set on an outdoor ceremony, so I hadn’t put much thought into the indoor space other than it being open- but boy it blew me away. The chandeliers in the main space, the grooms cabin (with its own bathroom), the bridal suite (with its own bathroom) and the incredible open indoor space were GORGEOUS. As I’ll talk about later in the review, this was incredibly important, because we actually ended up having our ceremony indoors!
    Thirdly, the vendors. The vendor recommendations were PHENOMENAL. They gave us recommendations I hadn’t seen elsewhere, and I especially received so many compliments about our food (Churrascos), our flowers (Hen House Florals), and our photographer (Audrey Lane Photo). They coordinated seamlessly with each of our vendors and made sure there were no hiccups or miscommunications along the way.
    Fourth, the details! For me personally, I had some overall themes I wanted. I shared my Pinterest board and thoughts with the 15 acres team, and they made it happen. I didn’t have to worry about details like napkins, table placement, or if everyone would know when and where to be. I had the option to be as involved as I wanted- but they took all my dreams about our day and made them a reality.
    Lastly… they were LIFESAVERS. We had SO many last minute changes. We found a perfect personalized sign with our dog as the art, so they made a signature drink happen. It POURED rain our wedding weekend, and they moved our ceremony space from outside, to covered, all the way to inside (and they made it more beautiful than I could’ve imagined). Our dog, Opal, was in the emergency room the morning of the wedding, and they were there for anything that I needed and were present without being overbearing. Even for our final sendoff, they surprised us by bringing the car around, even though we thought it wouldn’t be possible with the weather (Thank you Stephanie’s husband aka our chauffeur!).
    John and I have been together for almost 5 years now and have been in/to a lot of weddings. We have seen so many stressed out couples and thought we would be able to relate when our time came around- but honestly every detail was made so easy by 15 acres. Every staff member was thoughtful, kind, and talented. They took care of us, and let us focus on enjoying our special day. Special thank you again to Stephanie, Mary, and Dana.
    TLDR; Get married at 15 acres.
  • Lindsay
    Lindsay C. Married on 10/03/2020

The most beautiful and perfect wedding day!

My wedding was a little over 3 weeks ago and I cannot stop replaying the whole day in my head! Everything was PERFECT. Stephanie and Alisa made sure everything was exactly the way we wanted. They were so organized and professional and this was awesome for us. I felt so stress free on the day of our wedding and this had a lot to do with the staff and our other amazing vendors. Definitely recommend this venue! We got so many compliments from our guests about how amazing the venue was!! The only downside is that it's kinda in the middle of nowhere but SO worth it for how beautiful it is.

15 Acres's reply:

Lindsay, what an incredibly fun celebration on a most beautiful day. We absolutely loved working with you and Chad. Thank you so much for your kind words, and for trusting us with your special day. You and your families were such a joy to be around, and we are so grateful for the opportunity to share your wedding day with you.

Wishing you and Chad all the best,
    Noja Married on 08/15/2020

Very Accommodating

We had to plan my sister's wedding in a short period and in the midst of a pandemic too. Stephanie and Mary were very helpful and accommodating. They went out of their way to make sure we had a special day the venue was beautiful too.

Noja,

Oghogho and Jonathan’s wedding was one of the highlights of the year. All of the palpable love, the vibrant colors and the wonderful traditions were simply breathtaking! Thank you so much for letting us be a part of a beautiful celebration and once again, congratulations to the newlyweds!

• Eva
    Eva L. Married on 07/01/2020

Love this Venue

I loved this Venue!! Stephanie and Fabiola were outstanding. They exceeded my expectations and then some. They did all the work, all I did was choose what I wanted. The fireworks were the talk of the night. Definitely recommending 15 Acres. Thank You for making my daughters sweet 16 the best night of her life.

Eva,
    Everything about Taylor's party was absolutely lovely. We had SO much fun planning Taylor's birthday party. Thank you for trusting us with such a memorable night for your daughter. Please keep 15 Acres in mind for your future family celebrations. We'd love to have you guys back.

Best wishes,
    Kimberly R. Married on 06/13/2020

Highly recommend 15 Acres!

Stephanie at 15 Acres was amazing. We were planning a wedding amidst the crazy uncertainty of Covid, and she was so helpful and flexible. She worked with us to make our daughter’s wedding day fantastic in spite of all the uncertainty. On the day of the wedding all the staff was so kind and helpful! We were able to enjoy the day as they took care of every detail! I would highly recommend Stephanie and her team at 15 Acres!

15 Acres's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Kimberly. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us! It was such a joy an honor to work with you to plan your daughter’s sweet celebration. There was so much love; it was gorgeous. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for putting your trust in us!

Wishing the newlyweds a lifetime of love and happiness,
    Hollens H. Married on 01/28/2020

Thuis hygggh ga trtyc tgv

Tgg rhfbfb gebeld dhebbs hens je
    Cherle Married on 07/20/2019

Wonderful experience at this beautiful venue!

My daughter's wedding was last weekend and we're still on a wedding high. I met Stephanie (the owner) when I visited the venue before my daughter was engaged. I knew when the engagement was going to happen and knew they wanted a short engagement (4-6 months) and explained all this to Stephanie. I loved the venue but knew my daughter needed to approve and I visited other venues in the meantime. On the date of the engagement I got an email from Stephanie with just a quick "thinking of you all today". There was nothing else in the email, no trying to sell her venue or pressuring us saying "the dates will be taken, you better book now". A simple "thinking of you". Fortunately my daughter loved the venue. So we planned a wedding for about 230 people in 5 months and because we were working with Stephanie it went very smoothly. She"ll do as much or as little as you ask. And she's honest and will tell you if you might be making a mistake. She's very professional and everyone that works with her is professional as well. The venue property is gorgeous, the bridal suite is so elegant and spacious, and the groom's cabin is so fun. I just can't say enough about how great our experience was. Stephanie and Mary made my daughter's dream come true.

Cherri,

It was our pleasure celebrating such a beautiful couple in and out. We absolutely loved every single detail from Allie and Cham's wedding and I have to say, these pictures are just absolutely STUNNING! Thank you again for trusting us with such an important day.

Wish you all the best always,
    Stephanie Jacobson
    Taunya F. Married on 07/07/2019

It was a beautiful venue and wedding! Everyone had a great time and guest had a lot a nice things to say about the wedding, venue and food.

Beautiful venue and friendly and professional staff!

Taunya,

Thank you so much for the kind comments. We loved having your wedding with us.

Best Regards,
  • Tiffany
    Tiffany W. Married on 04/20/2019

Could not have been any better

Stephanie and her crew were amazing! They did so much and went above and beyond what was expected to be sure our day was perfect. We had a blast and such a great time, I hope they open the venue up to more then just weddings!

Tiffany,

Everything turned out beautiful and we loved seeing you both enjoy the night away. Thank you for letting us be a part of your special day. In the past, 15 Acres has actually been used for several events other than weddings and we have to say, they have been very successful so we are happy to welcome any other celebrations and/or event. ☺️ That being said, please keep us in mind for upcoming events as we would love the opportunity to serve you again.

Once again, Congratulations and best wishes to you and Alan! 💜

Sincerely, 15 Acres Family
    Kendall Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing! The staff was so flexible and easy to work with.

I had my reception at 15 Acres and it was everything I imagined! The staff was so wonderful and so flexible. They made everything so easy! I am so glad I chose 15 Acres!

Hello Kendall,
    We have to say, your reception was beautifully decorated with your personalized touches and your photos turned out amazing! Thank you so much for choosing 15 Acres. We wish you and Hunter a lifetime of love and happiness.
    Mary Married on 10/19/2018

Exceptional Staff & Beautiful Venue

Excellent venue with an exceptional staff! I was so blessed to find this venue and especially Stephanie. She helped us every step of the way plan and pull off a wedding in 3 1/2 weeks for 100 people. We chose a Friday evening and it happened to be a rainy one but, they were prepared. The evening was flawless and beautiful. We received several compliments from our guests as well. We highly recommend this venue. Thank you just doesn't seem to be enough but, thank you to Stephanie and staff for helping my daughter have a dream wedding!

Mary,

Your daughter's wedding was absolutely gorgeous! Thank you for letting us be a part of this joyful day and for your sweet comments. Once again, congratulations to Emily and Hunter!

• Victor
    Victor E. Married on 07/27/2018

Dream Wedding at 15 Acres

This venue took our breath away as soon as we walked in. Every little detail at 15 Acres was exactly what we were looking for. During our private tour, as Stephanie showed us around, she took the time to understand what we were looking for and our overall vision of our big day. After visiting different venues in Houston, we decided to book our wedding at 15 Acres because in comparison to other places we visited, this one caught our attention the most with 1) The most obvious - this is a gorgeous place! and 2) Their customer service and attention to detail is impeccable (this is a family owned business therefore we got to work directly with the owners.)
    The 15 Acres family worked with our complicated work schedule since day one and made sure that all of our questions were answered.
    We got married on July 27, 2018 and it was amazing! Stephanie was present and knew our itinerary that started from 10am until midnight. She was present any time we needed something and because of this, things ran smoothly. To be honest, neither of us thought she would help us that much the day of the wedding yet she did and we could tell that she was very happy to do so and excited to see every moment of our special day. After the wedding, she followed up with us and wished us a happy forever.
    We can honestly say that all of 15 Acres staff truly cares about the vision of your big day and works very hard to make it happen. We had the wedding of our dreams at 15 Acres, thank you so much to all of 15 Acres family!

15 Acres's reply:

You're welcome Victor! We are thrilled to know that we made a difference. Thank you so much for trusting us and we wish you and your wife a wonderful new journey together!
    Darby Married on 06/30/2018

Super impressive venue

We rented this venue for a horse owner meeting on a Wednesday night. The entire staff was incredibly accommodating to our budget, Wednesday night request, our variable guest number, and were overall wonderful to deal with. We are so appreciative for them. And the venue was absolutely STUNNING. The indoor is gorgeous enough to not need a lot of extra decorations, but simple enough that you could decorate to your hearts desire and it would look even more amazing. The outdoor area was also simplistically beautiful. It would be the perfect venue for a city couple looking to get married in a unique outdoor setting, or perfect for the country/outdoor couple to soak up the gorgeous pond and patio area. I was overall just SUPER impressed with everything from the table place settings, hospitality of the staff, venue location, to the serenity of the outdoor space.

Darby,

Thank you so much for the kind words! It was truly a pleasure and we are thrilled to hear that the event was a success. Please keep us in mind for upcoming events, we would love the opportunity to serve you again! :D

Best Regards,
    Brittani Married on 04/28/2018
    I absolutely LOVED having my wedding at 15 Acres! They were extremely helpful throughout the whole process of wedding planning. The whole venue is beautiful and gives several options for the vibe you and your groom desire for your wedding day. Our photographer and videographer loved it as well! I can’t rave about this place enough, it is really a hidden treasure in Hockley!

Brittani,
    Thank you so much for your amazing review! We're so glad you had fun and enjoyed our venue! We love hearing the feedback on the new venue. Please help us spread the word about the hidden treasure! ;)
    Meagan Married on 03/24/2018
    We had our daughters wedding at 15 Acres and we couldn't be more satisfied with the entire experience. 15 Acres allowed us to go in and set up early, in plenty of time to make last minute changes and they stepped up to help us out in every way imaginable. The groomsmen's quarters were exceptionally awesome and provided all the "manly" amenities you could hope for. The bridal suite was roomy and plush and had plenty of room for the ladies to do hair, make up and bedazzling. The venue itself is extremely beautiful with it's outdoor, lakeside, wedding alter and reception area. Inside is perfectly set up for all the amenities. There's room for the caterer, DJ, photo booth, bar and then some. We have to give a huge and special shout out and thank you to Stephanie, the owner and wedding co-ordinator of 15 Acres, who was so helpful behind the scenes to help ensure this event went off without any problems what so ever. Stephanie and her staff did an exceptional job and went way beyond the call of duty and everything went off perfectly. 15 Acres coordinated with the bar, the caterer, security, the servers, the DJ, the cake people and everyone else imaginable. Weddings and wedding planning are next to impossible and a huge headache but Stephanie and 15 Acres made it a whole lot easier on us. Thank you Stephanie and 15 Acres.

Meagan,
    Thank you so much for the wonderful review! We have a culture at 15 Acres that strives to make your experience the type of experience that everyone has, and to hear that we are succeeding at that goal is heartwarming. Looking forward to your next visit!
    Jennifer Married on 11/04/2017
    We had a corporate event here (and the place was PERFECT for that!) but I am so jealous of the brides who get to have their wedding here---it is amazing!!! Beautiful, tons of room, all kinds of perks----pond full of fish, groom cabin that would be a fun vacation cabin let alone a spot just for the guys to wait, spacious equipped kitchen that made our caterers so happy, huge covered polished concrete porch that stayed cool even though it was hot that day, large spacious grassy area surrounded by trees (perfect for outdoor games and bounce houses), a very well-designed parking area that has a special area for the get-away vehicle (we brought in giant event tents and it still didn't interfere with view or access), I could go on and on. The owners were amazing---they really went above and beyond to make our event successful (helping with layout, moving tables, coordinating with vendors, even helping us decorate!!). I HIGHLY recommend this venue for corporate events and wow, this would be such an amazing wedding venue.

Jennifer,
    Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us! We are thrilled to hear that the event was a success. Please keep us in mind for upcoming events as we would love the opportunity to serve you again.

Meccsha Married on 10/28/2017
    My now wife and I, absolutely loved this venue. From the first time they broke ground until the grand opening- they were completely accommodating and helpful every step of the way. The total experience was worth every penny. The entire evening and afterwards, we were getting complements on the beautiful venue we had picked and how did we find it. The owners and staff there were accommodating to our guest as well as the wedding party. We couldn't have asked for a more perfect day! The surrounding area and pavilion where the ceremony took place were absolutely beautiful. The pictures the photographer took there were amazing. The grounds provided the perfect backdrop to the photos! If you are looking for a serene and scenic place for your marriage ceremony and reception, look no further! This is definitely the place. The lake looked beautiful in the photos, the surroundings provided a simple, yet elegant touch, and the customer service from the entire staff really made the difference to make this place a hidden gem. Just as they wished us nothing but happiness, sincerely, we wish them nothing but the best as they continue to make brides and grooms alike- feel out of this world on their special day. We can't thank Ari and Stephanie enough for making our dream wedding become a reality.

Meccsha,

Your wedding was absolutely gorgeous! We are extremely happy to hear that your dream wedding became a reality. Thank you for letting us be a part of this joyful day and for your good wishes. Once again, congratulations!

Alejandra Married on 10/14/2017
    15 Acres was the perfect venue! The service and the location is amazing!

Alejandra,
    Thank you so much for your kinds words and for choosing 15 Acres!
    Terri Married on 09/30/2017
    We are so glad we chose 15 Acres for our daughter's wedding on September 30, 2017! Stephanie and Ari were so easy to work with, answered all my questions and helped us make decisions as we were planning. This is a brand new venue - it was still being built when we booked it. The setting in the country is so pretty and peaceful. We had the ceremony outside and the reception inside the beautiful building. Fortunately the weather was perfect for us but the venue has a huge covered porch where an outside wedding can be held if the weather is bad. The Bride's room is perfect, with huge mirrors, salon chairs for make-up and hair and comfy chairs and sofas. The Groom and his friends had a separate cabin where they played pool and video games before dressing for the wedding. The bar is handled through the venue so that was one less vendor we had to worry about. Our guests were all impressed with our venue! The venue is really beautiful, but the best part is working with Stephanie and Ari!

Terri,

We truly enjoyed being part of your daughter’s wedding. Thank you so much for trusting us and choosing 15 Acres. Best wishes for the newlyweds!

Stephanie & Ari
    Loveth Married on 06/09/2017
    just had my wedding in june 2017 and Ari and her mother went above and beyond to help me have my perfect day. they were were very helpful.Ari was always so quick to get back to me. She made her self so accessible to me. they really went out of their way to make sure i had the wedding of my dreams. i would totally recommend this place. it was such a beautiful venue.

15 Acres's reply:

Thank you so much! We absolutely loved being a part of your wedding day!!
  • Rachel
    Rachel A. Married on 11/23/2019

Stunning Venue

If you are having the venue do everything I would highly recommend 15 Acres. If you are a do it yourself kinda person maybe not the so much the route to take as the final cost with them would have you wishing you just allowed them to do it all...Let them do it trust me! However, the day of the wedding Fabiola & Stephanie did not allow me to do anything and I am absolutely forever grateful. I was able to enjoy my daughter and guest all day from the moment we arrived! My daughter had her dream wedding in a beautiful venue! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Rachel,

Once again, thank you for trusting in us and for giving us the opportunity to be part of your daughter's special day. Nicole and Mario seemed to enjoy their special night and we couldn't be happier for them. Remember we are here to help always.

Wishing you all the best,
    Jessica P. Married on 01/05/2019

Great Experience

My husband and I are happy for choosing 15 Acres as our venue. From meeting with Stephanie at an extravaganza to touring the venue we knew it was the one. We loved the modern style. I was able to get help throughout the entire process from when I toured up until the day of. I would definitely recommend for your next event!

Jessica,

Thank you for letting us be a part of your joyful day. Everything from your bridals at the venue that sunny afternoon to your wedding day was beautiful. We wish you and your husband nothing but the best and once again, congratulations!

Amber F. Married on 07/07/2019

Beautiful venue!

This venue has it all! They are very helpful before the wedding in addition to day of services. The day of ran smoothly and there were no major issues. Overall, great experience and highly recommended.

Hi Amber,
    We are happy that you chose us to celebrate your big day. Your ceremony space under the patio turned incredibly beautiful and you looked stunning! Congratulations again and thank you for recommending us.

Wishing you and Alfonso a very happy marriage,