Heather Purvis Photography

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,850 Most Popular Price

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,850 Most Popular Price

Heather Purvis Photography is a wedding, engagement and boudoir photography company from Houston, Texas. A natural storyteller who is passionate about telling your story using both a creative fine art and a photojournalistic perspective, Heather Purvis seeks to capture those memories that make your heart sing. From the smallest of details to the biggest moments, Heather Purvis Photography can capture any image that you want. Although she calls Texas home, the photographer is willing to travel for other weddings.

Heather Purvis Photography offers a number of packages ranging from several full-day collections to small, intimate wedding collections. Her services include:

• Additional hours
  • Liability insurance
  • One event/day
  • Trash the dress
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,950

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,850

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Albums
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Film
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints
Save the Date

Grecia Getting married on 05/20/2022
    Heather is by far one of the greatest photographers I've had a pleasure working with. She is super creative and talented. Her work never disappoints and I absolutely love her.
  • David
    David G. Getting married on 03/06/2022

Thank you Heather!!

Heather was quick to respond when we first asked about her availability. We had a bunch of questions but she answered all of them and we were eager to book her for engagement photos. She is quick to point out spots that she thinks would make a great shot, takes the photo and moves on. When we got the photos back, both my fiancée and I loved them. Heather is obviously a professional and we highly recommend her to capture your special moment!
    Jade Married on 09/18/2021

Best Wedding Photographer Ever!!

Heather is AMAZING! I interviewed a few different photographers, and the minute I met Heather, I knew I wanted her to capture our wedding. She is so warm and friendly, and we instantly connected. Heather did our engagement and wedding photos and was incredible both times. She truly goes above and beyond to make sure you have a wonderful wedding – she gave me a great week-of checklist and even recommended our hair/makeup artist! My husband and I are both a little shy, and Heather was so great about making us feel comfortable in front of the camera. She helped us choose poses that felt very natural and relaxed and kept us laughing the whole time. Her second shooter Carolyn was also awesome. We ended up having so much fun taking photos with them! We haven’t gotten our wedding photos back yet, but the engagement photos turned out phenomenally. We took them at the Arboretum around sunset, and we got so many compliments from friends and family on how amazingly Heather captured the lighting and vibrancy of the day. I can’t wait to see how our wedding photos turned out! Heather is so talented and genuinely kind – you need to book her for your wedding!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

128 photos · 03/09/2019

Pricing

Heather Purvis Photography Price Rates

Binders Gardens Binders Gardens Park & Outdoor Weddings

One of the Best Photographer experts around Houston; We have a great working relationship for years and would recommend them to any Bride and Groom. The Binders

Linspired Creations Linspired Creations Wedding Florists

Heather provides exceptional photography. She has the visual and experience to deliver your portfolio. I highly recommend her service for any photography needs.

Loose Ends Event Design Loose Ends Event Design Wedding Planners

What an amazing photographer. Such dedication and such a creative eye! Loose Ends loved working with this team!

Missouri City Missouri City, TX, 77459
Location of (Heather Purvis Photography)

Other vendors in Houston for your wedding