507 Whitecap Dr, Seabrook, TX 77586 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 16
  • Deals 1

About Genovese Studios

Beautiful, timeless, and artistic documentary photo and video, with over a decade of professional experience, Genovese Studios provides photography and video services from Houston to Galveston and beyond! We’re committed to providing our clients with the highest quality photography and video possible at an exceptional value! We offer complete wedding day photography and video packages starting at only $2,000, and we’re happy to customize a package or coverage to fit your needs.

Contact us for a full list of our photography services and pricing and find out why our experience matters!

Follow Genovese Studios on

Genovese Studios 6
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 01/26/2019

Amazing experience!

I could not have been more impressed with Chris! He did an amazing job and was so easy to work with and quick to respond to any questions I had. From my bridals to the wedding day, there was zero stress about pictures. I looked around at several photographers but I loved his style and the fact that he was able to capture not only beautiful portraits but TONS of "live action" shots which is what I really wanted. One of the easiest and best decisions I made for our wedding!

Sent on 03/07/2019

Lauren · Married on 05/12/2018

Chris is AWESOME!!! My family is still ranting and raving over our pictures. I am extremely pleased!!

Sent on 06/25/2018

Genovese Studios FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,250.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Video, Wedding Portraits

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Genovese Studios 1
    Additional Hour or Engagement Shoot

FREE One Hour Engagement Portrait Shoot or a FREE Additional Hour of Wedding Day Coverage for clients who book one of our wedding photo or video packages!!

• 507 Whitecap Dr Seabrook, Texas, 77586 See on map