5407 Kelvin Drive, Houston, TX 77005 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 15

About Evoke Photography and Video

Wedding Photography from $1,520.

evoke photography and video0155
evoke photography and video0143

• Videos 1

100 Reviews for Evoke Photography and Video

April Prichard · Married on 02/23/2019

Week of I got over the top service as well as day of...

Thomas and Jay did the photography and video and they knew all the participants names and followed my direction of what I wanted. Did a great job. Very much worth selecting them to do my wedding.

Natalie · Married on 01/05/2019

Wonderful experience!

I used Evoke for my engagement photos, bridal portraits and wedding photography. Al did our engagement photos and my bridal portraits and he was wonderful to work with. Yancy photographed our wedding and was outstanding! From our first phone call a few days before the wedding, I knew we were in great hands with her. She made everyone feel really comfortable the entire time. We had time between the ceremony and the reception so Yancy drove my husband and I to Sabine St and we took some pictures there then took us to the reception. My family is large and it can be difficult to manage but Yancy was so kind and patient with us. We recently received our pictures back and we were blown away. Every photo looked amazing. You're in great hands with Evoke!

Eryn · Married on 09/29/2018

We had Sara do our engagements, bridals and the wedding. She knew how to make us comfortable so our pictures were more natural. She was always on time and quickly replied to emails and phone calls. The day of she made sure we had everything we needed and even brought us drinks at dinner! She made sure to capture pictures that we had specifically requested. She maximized time so we could get to the reception as quick as possible by doing some of the pictures before the ceremony. She has a great personality and was always smiling and laughing. I would highly recommend Sara!!

Evoke Photography and Video FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,100.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, Multi. Locations, Digital Files, Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, Multi. Locations, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints
  • What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 899.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,200.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Documentary, Storytelling
  • What videography services do you offer? High-Def Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras
  • What final video formats do you offer? DVD