Conroe, TX 77385 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 13
  • Deals 1

About KNZ Weddings and Events

The wedding planning process can be stressful and overwhelming. Take a deep breath, relax, and count on me to be there and help you every step of the way!

• Woman-owned
Follow KNZ Weddings and Events on

Other couples have also viewed

• Keep the Planner

Videos 1 Video

85 Reviews for KNZ Weddings and Events

• Barton

Barton P. · Getting married on 07/12/2022

Value received is greater than investment made...KNZ Weddings

Caring, knowledable, professional, attentive and a guiding hand, those are the words I would use to explain Katy and her team at KNZ. She took our dream and guided us to bring the experience to become a reality!

Thank you.

Sent on 01/10/2021

KNZ Weddings and Events's reply:

Bart and Cindy I can not thank you both enough. Your families were fantastic and Jenna and Hunter had an amazing day!! I can't wait to see what the future holds for them!
  • Samantha

Samantha S. · Getting married on 03/09/2022

Superwoman!

From day one of meeting Katy, I knew I was in good hands. Katy is sweet and loving but has a totally boss vibe. I booked with Katy a year before the wedding for her day/month of coordination. Katy started working immediately for me – hooking me up with vendors and was there if I needed anything or had any questions. She knows the ins and outs of the industry and her connections are endless. Leading up to the wedding there was of course different concerns, some normal wedding concerns and added covid-19 concerns, and she handled them in stride. She finalized everything for me the months before and 2 weeks leading up to the wedding – creating a timeline, finalizing table seating, speaking with all my vendors and the venue. She picked up linens and rentals for me! I didn’t have to worry about any phone calls, vendor arrivals, or if things were going to go the way they were planned. She worked tirelessly on my wedding day to set up (and take down) my décor and coordinate things I had set up or had even forgotten. I cannot say enough good things about Katy. My only regret is that I did not get a picture with her on our wedding day! We could not have pulled off our day without you. We love you, The Broussards!

Sent on 10/12/2020

Samantha and Tyler

You two were an absolute pleasure! Beautiful people inside and out and I was honored to be a part of your wedding day! Samantha had the most beautiful vision for the big day and It turned out so beautiful!! It takes an army to pull off a flawless day, and we had an incredible vendor team!! You have amazing memories from your day and that makes my heart so happy! Here's to a million wonderful years and a picture of us together some day soon!!!!
    XOXO - Katy -
  • Lindsey

Lindsey H. · Married on 03/13/2021

One Stop Shop

If you're planning a wedding in a short amount of time- hire Katy. She will make your life easier. When I first contacted Katy I told her that we wanted to plan a wedding in about 5 months I thought she was going to tell me that it couldn't be done, but instead her response was "oh yeah girl, we got this!" I chose her full service package and I'm glad we did. She took care of almost all the contracts: food, floral, officiant, cake, DJ, and limo. She always stayed calm and cool even when I was in meltdown mode. She tells it like it is even if it's not what you want to hear but will always go to bat for her brides. My parents were also extremely impressed the way she made the ceremony and reception run seamlessly. Seriously, I can not recommend her enough!

Love,
    The Hiatts

Sent on 03/25/2021

Lyndsey and Jason!!

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this, It was my pleasure!! We didn't get as much time as I would have liked together, but I so enjoyed the time we did have. I am excited to see what married life has in store for you guys. Looking forward to seeing more photos. The memories you made that day and the photos are priceless! XOXO - Katy-

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

KNZ Weddings and Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 995
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 1295
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 2500
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• KNZ Weddings and Events 1
    Happy Holidays from KNZ

KNZ Weddings and Events is offering $100 off our Partial Planning package through December 31, 2019.

• Emery's Buffalo Creek Winery Weddings

Being in the wedding business for 10 years and new owner of Emery's Buffalo Creek wedding venue, I was prepared to help out during the wedding but I can say I was impressed as Katy was very prepared, organized and on top of things. Being a very pleasant planner/coordinator she ranks top notch in my book!

• Conroe, TX, 77385 See on map
    2819610868 (Phone number)
    Location of (KNZ Weddings and Events)