Conroe, TX 77385 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 13
  • Deals 1

About KNZ Weddings and Events

The wedding planning process can be stressful and overwhelming. Take a deep breath, relax, and count on me to be there and help you every step of the way!

Follow KNZ Weddings and Events on

79 Reviews for KNZ Weddings and Events

• Samantha

Samantha Sharp · Getting married on 03/09/2022

Superwoman!

From day one of meeting Katy, I knew I was in good hands. Katy is sweet and loving but has a totally boss vibe. I booked with Katy a year before the wedding for her day/month of coordination. Katy started working immediately for me – hooking me up with vendors and was there if I needed anything or had any questions. She knows the ins and outs of the industry and her connections are endless. Leading up to the wedding there was of course different concerns, some normal wedding concerns and added covid-19 concerns, and she handled them in stride. She finalized everything for me the months before and 2 weeks leading up to the wedding – creating a timeline, finalizing table seating, speaking with all my vendors and the venue. She picked up linens and rentals for me! I didn’t have to worry about any phone calls, vendor arrivals, or if things were going to go the way they were planned. She worked tirelessly on my wedding day to set up (and take down) my décor and coordinate things I had set up or had even forgotten. I cannot say enough good things about Katy. My only regret is that I did not get a picture with her on our wedding day! We could not have pulled off our day without you. We love you, The Broussards!

Sent on 10/12/2020

Samantha and Tyler

You two were an absolute pleasure! Beautiful people inside and out and I was honored to be a part of your wedding day! Samantha had the most beautiful vision for the big day and It turned out so beautiful!! It takes an army to pull off a flawless day, and we had an incredible vendor team!! You have amazing memories from your day and that makes my heart so happy! Here's to a million wonderful years and a picture of us together some day soon!!!!
    XOXO - Katy -
  • Taylor

Taylor Tatum · Married on 10/10/2020

Made my Dreams come true!

Katy is the most amazing person ever. Not only did she help make all my dreams come true, I would not have held it together without her. She wet above and beyond to ensure my day was perfect. I cannot stress how amazing she is and truly a gem of a person. Love her to death!

Sent on 10/23/2020

KNZ Weddings and Events's reply:

Taylor you are the sweetest!! Thank you so much for these kind words! It takes an army to make wedding days happen and we had a good one!! It warms my heart that you have the best of memories from the day!! Can not wait to see pictures and video! We will be in touch!! XOXO -Katy-
  • Victoria

Victoria Carr · Married on 09/25/2020

Wedding in 2020

Wow!!! Katy went above and beyond for my husband and myself! I honestly can say I do not know what we would have done without her. She made the wedding day go so smoothly and we were able to focus on each other and the important day that we had waited for and did not have to worry about a single thing the day of. Katy took care of everything and I would recommend her to anyone getting married because she did more than what she had signed up for and we are both so beyond grateful that we had her be a part of our wedding day. Thank you so much Katy!!!

Sent on 10/08/2020

Victoria and Griffen,

Thank you sooo much for all the kind words! I loved all my time with you guys and your families! It was an amazing day and It warms my heart that you have the best memories from it. Can't wait to see where married life takes you both!! Don't forget to send me pictures!!!
    XOXO
    - Katy -

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

KNZ Weddings and Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 995
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 1295
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 2500
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• KNZ Weddings and Events 1
    Happy Holidays from KNZ

KNZ Weddings and Events is offering $100 off our Partial Planning package through December 31, 2019.

• Emery's Buffalo Creek Winery Weddings

Being in the wedding business for 10 years and new owner of Emery's Buffalo Creek wedding venue, I was prepared to help out during the wedding but I can say I was impressed as Katy was very prepared, organized and on top of things. Being a very pleasant planner/coordinator she ranks top notch in my book!

• Conroe, TX, 77385 See on map
    2819610868 (Phone number)
    Location of (KNZ Weddings and Events)