1950 County Road 220, Angleton, TX 77515 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Deals 2
  • Meet the Team

About THE SPRINGS in Angleton

Based in Angleton, Texas, THE SPRINGS in Angleton provides two beautiful wedding venues to choose from. Here, couples can select the setting that suits them best, with both spaces surrounded by luscious grounds and scenic landscapes. The experienced and attentive staff at this venue aim to assist in creating unforgettable occasions here.

Facilities and Capacity

THE SPRINGS in Angleton offers two distinct wedding venues, both with charming decor and ample space. Sycamore Hall is ideal for those that wish to host a warm and cozy celebration enveloped in an ambiance of rustic charm. The interior here boasts limestone walls with stained wood features, oak flooring, and open-beam trusses. The crystal chandeliers overhead cast a magical glow across events held here. This space can comfortably accommodate 320 guests for a grand wedding reception. A scenic wedding ceremony can be held under the wooden pergola within the stunning grounds here. Theater-style seating can be laid out on the luscious lawn so guests can witness your heartfelt commitment to each other. The wooden footbridge and surrounding forest provide picturesque backdrops for wedding photography.

Magnolia Manor is the second available venue here and it offers an elegant aesthetic mixed with modern accents. Modeled on the manor homes of Texas and spread across two stories, this venue exudes sophistication. From the moment your guests step through the charming entranceway here, they will be dazzled by the luxurious atmosphere here. This space features a cream and white color palette, which perfectly blends with the wood flooring and warm wood accents throughout A grand staircase provides a focal point within this space and is ideal for wedding photography opportunities. The white ceremony pavilion is situated on the manicured grounds of this venue and provides a romantic outdoor ceremony option. Afterward, guests can enjoy a refined cocktail hour in the open air where they will have a chance to admire the sweeping views here. Both venues also offer luxurious get-ready rooms for the wedding party to utilize for their pre-wedding preparations.

The administration at THE SPRINGS in Angleton provides a comprehensive wedding package that includes 15 hours of venue use, reception tables and chairs, ceremony seating, and furniture setup. A pre-wedding photoshoot and wedding planning tools are also included. This venue is happy to allow couples to source their own vendors to serve their special day here. Their expert event staff can also provide event cleanup for couples’ convenience.

Follow THE SPRINGS in Angleton on

Photos 22 Photos
Videos 2 Videos

283 Reviews for THE SPRINGS in Angleton

Lindsey Stephenson · Getting married on 10/23/2021

This venue is the most beautiful venue that I’ve ever seen!

I have had such an amazing experience booking with this venue! They have made this process so easy & stress free for me! And on top of everything they give you a HUGE list of all of the vendors that they recommended. They definitely went above & beyond to make sure that you have everything you want/need! So Thankful that I found this beautiful venue ❤️

Sent on 11/08/2020

THE SPRINGS in Angleton's reply:

Lindsey you are just the sweetest! Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us so far and we're beyond honored that you + Robert chose to host your wedding here next year! If you need absolutely anything we're just a call away ❤️❤️❤️

Shelby · Getting married on 10/15/2021

Venue experience

The venue itself is beautiful. They make it very easy to find vendors for everything you may need. Very quick to respond to any questions you may have. Highly recommended.

Sent on 10/21/2020

THE SPRINGS in Angleton's reply:

Thank you so much Shelby! We can't wait to celebrate with you and your family next year! Let us know if you need absolutely any help with the rest of your planning :)

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

THE SPRINGS in Angleton Pricing

THE SPRINGS in Angleton Price Rates

THE SPRINGS in Angleton FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?
    $ 2950
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?
    $ 2450
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?
    $ 4150
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?
    $ 3850
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
    Bridal Suite
    Chairs
    Clean Up
    Parking
    Set Up
    Tables
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
  • Describe your venue:
    Ballroom
    Barn
    Farm/Ranch
    Garden
    Mansion
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
    Uncovered Outdoor
    Scenic Views
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Elopements
  • What event services do you offer?
    Clean Up
    Get Ready Rooms
    Outside Vendors
    Set Up
    Wifi
  • What transportation and access is available?
    Parking
    Wheelchair Access
  • What months are included in your peak season?
    March
    April
    May
    September
    October
    November
    December
  • What months are included in your off-peak season?
    January
    February
    June
    July
    August

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• THE SPRINGS in Angleton 1
    LOOK + BOOK - $500 OFF

Visit and Reserve any of our The Springs locations during our Engagement Party Week to receive $500 OFF your wedding date reservation!

*Valid until 01/07 -- for new reservations only*

• THE SPRINGS in Angleton 2
    MILITARY --- Venue Discount

Active + Veteran Military Brides + Grooms --- we appreciate your service more than we can express, and it’s our pleasure to extend a $200 discount to your venue reservation. We host tours seven days a week. Call or text us --- (936) 446-7887 Note: Though we appreciate all servicemen + women and their families, this offer is only valid for brides or grooms who serve our community. Applicable for new reservations only.

Team of THE SPRINGS in Angleton

Ariel Phillips

Ariel Phillips

Venue Manager

My name is Ariel and I am one of your friendly Venue Managers at THE SPRINGS in Angleton! When I am not at work showing our gorgeous venues, I am at home spending quality time with my family, hanging out with my three dogs and hedgehog, or binging some sort of fictional supernatural show on Netflix. I have been with this venue since 2016 and have picked up lots of helpful tips and tricks along the way. Whether you are getting married, planning a company party, or turning another year older – I am here to help ease your mind from the stress of venue hunting!

Karen Hattig

Karen Hattig

General Manager

Hi there! I’m Karen, General Manager of THE SPRINGS in Angleton! I’ve been a part of this amazing company since 2017 and feel so blessed that I’m able to help couples’ dreams come true for a living. I started in the wedding industry as a photographer so I love pointing out all the great spots on property for that perfect shot. I’m known for keeping my cool even under the strangest of circumstances which I credit to the 10 years I spent working in Emergency Medical Services back home in the beautiful Pacific Northwest. I got my Bachelors and Masters degrees in Portland, Oregon before moving to the great state of Texas and joined THE SPRINGS family. Outside of work I love being with my family and friends, running, exploring new areas and spending entirely too much at Trader Joes.

Can’t wait to meet you and help plan your perfect event!

Megan Watson

Megan Watson

Assistant Manager

Hi there! My name is Megan + I am the Assistant Manager of THE SPRINGS in Angleton. I have been helping to make your special day a reality since 2019. I am passionate that every event can have a stunning venue! From weddings, corporate events, birthdays, and everything in between- I will be there to show you the possibilities of your venue! When I’m not in the office- you can usually find me taking care of my adorable fur baby, outside gardening, or cooking up a storm in the kitchen. I cannot wait to meet you and help create your love-filled event here at THE SPRINGS!

• 1950 County Road 220 Angleton, TX, 77515 See on map
    Monday-Sunday from 9:00 AM-5:00PM
    Location of (THE SPRINGS in Angleton)