THE SPRINGS in Angleton Reviews

THE SPRINGS in Angleton 6
THE SPRINGS in Angleton 7

Carla Castillo · Getting married on 07/11/2020

Friendly and Beautiful!

The first thing my sister told me before going to meet with the SPRINGS venue was they must be nice and friendly if they’re not, then they’re not worth your money. Ariel was just that very genuine and sweet, answered every question we had and even held patience with me when I stumbled on my words from the excitement. Thank you!!

Sent on 01/20/2019
  • Kayley

Kayley Fuqua · Getting married on 06/11/2020

Sycamore Hall

These people are so nice! I love the venue and everything about it! This is where Tyler and I will start our lives TOGETHER! I am so excited! Literally, everything I have ever dreamed of!

Sent on 06/10/2019

THE SPRINGS in Angleton's reply:

Thank you Kayley!! We cannot wait to see your event! It has been such a pleasure working with you and your wonderful family so far. Let us know if you need ANYTHING! -THE SPRINGS
  • Melissa

Melissa Morin · Getting married on 04/05/2020

Magnolia Manor Venue

We absolutely loved the Magnolia Manor Venue it was worth every cent. It was such a beautiful venue. One of our favorite parts about the venue was the bride and groom suites. It was so convenient to be able to get ready there. I would highly recommend this venue.

Sent on 06/01/2019
    THE SPRINGS in Angleton 19
    THE SPRINGS in Angleton 20
    THE SPRINGS in Angleton 21

THE SPRINGS in Angleton's reply:

Melissa, Thank you for your kind review & for sharing so many beautiful photos of your special day! We are so grateful you chose THE SPRINGS to host your wedding. We wish you a lifetime of happiness!

Leela Pallapati · Married on 06/01/2019

Daughter's Wedding

We had a fantastic experience doing our daughter's wedding at the Magnolia Manor. Everything was just picture perfect. It was surely more than we could have asked for. We want to thank God for taking everything under control and giving us a beautiful experience. All our guests had a wonderful experience as well. We thank the Springs event center for making the Marriage of her dreams possible for our daughter❤💐

Sent on 06/03/2019

THE SPRINGS in Angleton's reply:

Hi Leela! Thank you for choosing THE SPRINGS for the big day! It was an absolute joy to work with you and your amazing family. The wedding was absolutely gorgeous and we are so happy that you all had such an amazing experience!

Priscilla · Married on 06/01/2019

Beautiful venue

I would recommend this venue to anyone that is looking for a beautiful venue indoors and outdoors. The venue is a DIY and thats what makes it fun because you are able to customize to your liking. All my guests loved the venue especially the outdoor gazebo and patio (took many pictures). Beautiful venue!

Sent on 06/28/2019

Haley Hogue · Married on 05/18/2019

Beautiful Place!

We booked at Magnolia Manor and had the wedding of our dreams! This location is so beautiful and worked well with all of the vendors we brought in. We didn't interact with the staff a whole lot during set up or the reception, but we had their personal contact information to reach out if needed and they were close behind the scenes.

Sent on 06/25/2019
    THE SPRINGS in Angleton 22
    THE SPRINGS in Angleton 23
    THE SPRINGS in Angleton 24

Rachael · Married on 05/09/2019

The springs

Absolutely gorgeous venue! It is a little bit pricey but it’s so beautiful and the staff are very nice. I also like that they provide multiple prices for different days of the week and months.

Sent on 06/11/2019

Abi · Married on 04/19/2019

Loved every single thing from this place.

I couldn't choose a better place to make come to true the wedding of my dreams, everything was just so perfect...

Sent on 02/24/2019

Leslie · Married on 02/16/2019

Loved it, rustic and Romantic

I loved this venue, It is so beautiful and romantic. the bridal room was so big and i loved the fact that i was able to have my dog their of course he was the ring barrier, but i loved having my fur baby with me on my special day. Also the great thing about this place is the outside is so beautiful! and the inside is as well. which is perfect if you need a back like we did, it ended up being cold and rainy on the day of but that is OK because it still was so beautiful. and the ladies in the front office were so sweet and helped us with whatever we needed.

Sent on 04/01/2019
    THE SPRINGS in Angleton 25
    THE SPRINGS in Angleton 26
  • Genevieve

Genevieve · Married on 01/10/2019

So Gorgeous!!

Sycamore Hall is absolutely gorgeous and as soon as I saw it, I knew that was where we would share our vows. The outside ceremony was just beautiful and the surrounding trees were perfect for photos. The Hall was the perfect size and just stunning!! I can’t imagine having our day anywhere else.

Sent on 01/18/2019
  • Ana

Ana · Married on 12/01/2018

Most beautiful venue I have ever seen!

The outside ceremony area and the reception hall made are so beautiful and big! It does not need a lot of decorations to capture breathtaking photos!

Sent on 12/19/2018
    THE SPRINGS in Angleton 27
    THE SPRINGS in Angleton 28

THE SPRINGS in Angleton's reply:

Thank you so much! I hope your wedding was everything you dreamed of and more! Congrats to you and Evan!!!

Ashley · Married on 10/20/2018

I loved this venue!! My day had such a gorgeous backdrop. The staff is also super helpful. The venue is very nice and well kept, making it easy to use for your special day

Sent on 03/07/2018

Evelyn · Married on 09/01/2018

Amazing staff wonderful venue.
    Best by far I ever seen.
    Thank you so much to the staff for making it a amazing experience.

Sent on 09/11/2018
    THE SPRINGS in Angleton 29

THE SPRINGS in Angleton's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Evelyn! It was such a pleasure to host your event!

Stephanie · Married on 08/19/2018

Magnolia Manor at The SPRINGS in Angleton is an absolute dream wedding venue! It hardly needs any decoration inside or outside because it is so beautiful. Communication with management was good and we had no issues with anything. Having an all day rental is an amazing perk! LOVE the Springs venues and their Facebook group was a tremendous help during planning!

Sent on 09/15/2018

THE SPRINGS in Angleton's reply:

Stephanie, thank you for allowing us to host your Best Day Ever - it was truly our joy! <3 And thank you for stopping by to leave such kind words... sure makes us smile :) Best wishes to you + Joey!

Lindsey · Married on 07/20/2018

The Springs is such a beautiful place

Sent on 09/16/2018

THE SPRINGS in Angleton's reply:

Awww Lindsey, you are so sweet! It was an honor to host your BEAUTIFUL wedding! Wishing you and your new hubby all the best in the future <3

Krystal · Married on 06/29/2018

Love this venue and can not wait to get married here! Liz and Ariel are top notch and so responsive will all of my questions.

Sent on 08/16/2017

Kayla · Married on 05/12/2018

My experience with the Springs was wonderful! The venue is so beautiful and well kept and Liz always responded to any questions I had extremely quickly.

The biggest complaint I have seen on the Springs (from other brides) is that they allow tours the day of your wedding. Liz told me that morning that there were 2 and the times they were supposed to happen. I briefly saw both couples (only because I happened to be out in the reception hall) but in no way did they affect my day. The tours were brief and they kept to themselves so absolutely no complaints here.

I think my favorite part of booking the Springs was all of the events they hold for their brides. I was able to go to the venue on the day of my tour, 2 open houses, a bridal garage sale and the day of my bridals and bring my mom and maid of honor to view the venue. It was so helpful in the planning process. The room looked to huge on my tour because there was nothing in the room but the day of the open house with all of the people and tables I got a very different more cozy feel. I had a year and a half engagement so getting to view the venue multiple times really reminded me how beautiful it was and put my mind at ease.

So many guests told me how beautiful the venue was too!

Sent on 05/21/2018

Tanya · Married on 04/20/2018

The Springs was absolutely perfect for our wedding. They were gr at partners every step of the way. They have fantastic vendor connections that helped make the wedding flawless!

Sent on 07/03/2018
    THE SPRINGS in Angleton 30

Renee · Married on 04/14/2018

My fiancé and I knew we had to get married at the magnolia manor as soon as we saw the manor and grounds! It was perfect for our enchanted forest themed wedding! Ariel and Liz were so professional, helpful, and communicated with us very well throughout the entire time leading up to the wedding. We submitted our table and chair layout and everything was set up as soon as we arrived to the venue the morning of. Our guests could not stop taking pictures of the venue and amazing landscapes! I'm so grateful to have found this jewel of a venue!!! The guests did not seem to mind the drive as soon as they arrived and took it all in. We live in Houston and most of our guests had about an hour and 20 minute drive.

Sent on 05/12/2018

Tabitha · Married on 04/06/2018

I didn't use The Springs for a wedding but a Celebration of Life service for my husband. The facility was absolutely beautiful and exactly what we were looking for. I know he would have loved it. The Confederate Jasmine was blooming and the aroma made me think of him. They were very accommodating to our last minute request. Not only was the facility very clean but they minded our drink table for us without request during the reception. Thank you so much for making our celebration a beautiful memory.

Sent on 05/21/2018

Cadie · Married on 03/25/2018

Absolutely perfect venue for our wedding. Could not have asked for anything more. It was truly a fairytale!!

Sent on 04/08/2018

Alexis · Married on 03/23/2018

This venue was absolutely breathtaking!

Sent on 03/27/2018
    THE SPRINGS in Angleton 31
    THE SPRINGS in Angleton 32
    THE SPRINGS in Angleton 33

Keyah · Married on 02/18/2018

Liz is who I communicated with throughout my wedding planning process. She was super responsive and helpful. The venue was set up exactly how I wanted and everything was perfect! I highly recommend The Springs!!

Sent on 02/21/2018

GABRIELLE · Married on 02/17/2018

The Springs in Angleton, Magnolia Manor was such an amazing venue! The venue was beautiful and did not require a lot of decor inside or out! Thank you to the Springs in Angleton for making our wedding day the greatest!

Sent on 03/15/2018