THE SPRINGS in Angleton Reviews

THE SPRINGS in Angleton 4
THE SPRINGS in Angleton 5

Carla Castillo · Getting married on 07/11/2020

Friendly and Beautiful!

The first thing my sister told me before going to meet with the SPRINGS venue was they must be nice and friendly if they’re not, then they’re not worth your money. Ariel was just that very genuine and sweet, answered every question we had and even held patience with me when I stumbled on my words from the excitement. Thank you!!

Sent on 01/20/2019
  • Kayley

Kayley Fuqua · Getting married on 06/11/2020

Sycamore Hall

These people are so nice! I love the venue and everything about it! This is where Tyler and I will start our lives TOGETHER! I am so excited! Literally, everything I have ever dreamed of!

Sent on 06/10/2019

THE SPRINGS in Angleton's reply:

Thank you Kayley!! We cannot wait to see your event! It has been such a pleasure working with you and your wonderful family so far. Let us know if you need ANYTHING! -THE SPRINGS
  • Melissa

Melissa Morin · Getting married on 04/05/2020

Magnolia Manor Venue

We absolutely loved the Magnolia Manor Venue it was worth every cent. It was such a beautiful venue. One of our favorite parts about the venue was the bride and groom suites. It was so convenient to be able to get ready there. I would highly recommend this venue.

THE SPRINGS in Angleton 6
    THE SPRINGS in Angleton 18
    THE SPRINGS in Angleton 19
    Sent on 06/01/2019

THE SPRINGS in Angleton's reply:

Melissa, Thank you for your kind review & for sharing so many beautiful photos of your special day! We are so grateful you chose THE SPRINGS to host your wedding. We wish you a lifetime of happiness!
  • Sarah

Sarah Mcauley · Married on 08/23/2019

Perfect Venue and Amazing people to work with!

I can’t say enough good things about THE SPRINGS - Angleton. We got married on 8/23/19 at THE SPRINGS in angleton at Magnolia Manor. From day one, the spring’s staff was great; so friendly and easy to work with. I loved that I could text them at any time with questions and get a quick and helpful response. Always so friendly!
    On the big day, everything was set up just how we requested. We had a small issue in kitchen prep area, but we let the team at the springs know and they had someone down there to help in less than 5 min and the issue resolved shortly after.
    The venue is so gorgeous. Incredibly well maintained inside and out. Courtyard, trees, and outside area were so beautiful.
    Love that we were able to use all of our own vendors. It saved us so much money.
    I would very highly recommend THE SPRINGS.

Sent on 08/30/2019

THE SPRINGS in Angleton's reply:

Hi Sarah! We are so happy that we could make your day special. It was a pleasure working with you on your big day & all of the days leading up to your wedding as well. Wishing you all the best in your new adventure! ❤
  • Andrea

Andrea · Married on 08/17/2019

Wedding Event

This venue is beautiful and so easy to work with. I love how we can bring in our own vendors. It does not take alot to decorate as the place is already so pretty. They are so well organized and had made this experience so much easier for me. They have responded quickly to every question I had. I would rate this a 10.

THE SPRINGS in Angleton 20
    THE SPRINGS in Angleton 21
    THE SPRINGS in Angleton 22
    Sent on 09/06/2019

THE SPRINGS in Angleton's reply:

Hi Andrea! Thank you for the kind words & for sharing a few photos from your wedding day! We are so happy to have helped in creating wonderful memories for you & your family!

Ashley Garza · Married on 08/10/2019

Perfect venue for an elegant wedding!

We loved having our wedding at the Springs, Magnolia Manor. Our guests loved it just as much. Definitely an amazing venue to have an elegant wedding!

Sent on 09/09/2019

THE SPRINGS in Angleton's reply:

Hi Ashley - Thank you for choosing THE SPRINGS for your special day! Your wedding was absolutely beautiful! ❤
  • Terri

Terri F. Stone · Married on 08/02/2019

Love this place!!

Everyone at The Springs was top notch. Shout out to Karen - She helped my daughter's dreams come true. I can't recommend this venue enough!

THE SPRINGS in Angleton 23
    THE SPRINGS in Angleton 24
    THE SPRINGS in Angleton 25
    Sent on 09/25/2019
  • Cynthia

Cynthia · Married on 08/01/2019

Magnolia Manor

From the very beginning when we took our tour the staff was extremely kind. They were even kind enough to allow us to do a last minute switch from the Sycamore Hall to Magnolia Manor 7 months before our wedding date. Words truly can’t express how much in love we were with the Magnolia Manor and how everything looked on our wedding day. Ariel and Karen even offered us to use The Sycamore Hall for pictures due to no wedding being held that day. Thank you ladies for all your help and for being so kind enough to visit me on our wedding day morning to ask if there was anything I needed.
    The only downfall we had on our wedding day was the security. We reached out to Justin Losoya with Angleton PD almost a year in advance and were quoted $35/hour per officer. We booked with them due to being the only security The Springs had available at the time. The moment the two officers got there, they told our coordinator they were staying until 1130PM and that they were to be paid $600 ($300 each), when our wedding was supposed to be over at 10pm and cocktail hour started at 5:30pm. Our coordinator was kind enough to address us about this matter at the end of the night, but we were confused because our coordinator said it shouldn’t take us an hour and a half to leave the premises. My husband and I shared a private dance, and one of the officers was standing by the stairs waiting, making a pay me hand gesture from afar. My husband approached him and he asked, “where’s my money?” I don’t mean to sound rude or cheap, but all vendors that were required to be served a meal had it stated in their contracts, Justin Losoya didn’t make me aware I needed to feed the officers. They stayed leaning against the bar chatting with the bartenders, and did not once monitor the premises outside or do a walk throughout or around the venue unless they were helping themselves to food, drinks, or our desserts. I didn’t get their names, but they truly ruined our wedding night. However, thank you to the ladies at The Springs for your professionalism and kindness!

THE SPRINGS in Angleton 26
    THE SPRINGS in Angleton 27
    THE SPRINGS in Angleton 28
    Sent on 09/24/2019

Jennifer Sauers · Married on 07/27/2019

Wedding venue

Absolutely beautiful wedding venue inside and outside. Very professional and helpful staff. Worth every penny

THE SPRINGS in Angleton 29
    THE SPRINGS in Angleton 30
    THE SPRINGS in Angleton 31
    Sent on 08/31/2019

THE SPRINGS in Angleton's reply:

Thank you for sharing such sweet words & beautiful photos from your wedding! Wishing you and Nathan all the best! ❤
  • Jordan

Jordan Jordan · Married on 06/07/2019

Dream Venue

This venue is absolutely spectacular from the moment you drive onto the property. Being a Louisiana girl living in Texas, I got the best of both worlds with the gorgeous oaks and magnolia trees. The customer service is INCREDIBLE!! This venue was the perfect place for our rustic but elegant wedding. Our friends and family couldn’t stop raving about how great it was too!

THE SPRINGS in Angleton 32
    Sent on 08/30/2019

THE SPRINGS in Angleton's reply:

Thanks for sharing a photo from your wedding - you were such a beautiful bride! We are so happy that we could help make your wedding dreams come true!

Leela Pallapati · Married on 06/01/2019

Daughter's Wedding

We had a fantastic experience doing our daughter's wedding at the Magnolia Manor. Everything was just picture perfect. It was surely more than we could have asked for. We want to thank God for taking everything under control and giving us a beautiful experience. All our guests had a wonderful experience as well. We thank the Springs event center for making the Marriage of her dreams possible for our daughter❤💐

Sent on 06/03/2019

THE SPRINGS in Angleton's reply:

Hi Leela! Thank you for choosing THE SPRINGS for the big day! It was an absolute joy to work with you and your amazing family. The wedding was absolutely gorgeous and we are so happy that you all had such an amazing experience!

Priscilla · Married on 06/01/2019

Beautiful venue

I would recommend this venue to anyone that is looking for a beautiful venue indoors and outdoors. The venue is a DIY and thats what makes it fun because you are able to customize to your liking. All my guests loved the venue especially the outdoor gazebo and patio (took many pictures). Beautiful venue!

Sent on 06/28/2019

Haley Hogue · Married on 05/18/2019

Beautiful Place!

We booked at Magnolia Manor and had the wedding of our dreams! This location is so beautiful and worked well with all of the vendors we brought in. We didn't interact with the staff a whole lot during set up or the reception, but we had their personal contact information to reach out if needed and they were close behind the scenes.

THE SPRINGS in Angleton 33
    THE SPRINGS in Angleton 34
    THE SPRINGS in Angleton 35
    Sent on 06/25/2019

Rachael · Married on 05/09/2019

The springs

Absolutely gorgeous venue! It is a little bit pricey but it’s so beautiful and the staff are very nice. I also like that they provide multiple prices for different days of the week and months.

Sent on 06/11/2019

Abi · Married on 04/19/2019

Loved every single thing from this place.

I couldn't choose a better place to make come to true the wedding of my dreams, everything was just so perfect...

Sent on 02/24/2019
  • Kodi

Kodi · Married on 04/13/2019

Beautiful Venue

I got married at Magnolia Manor April 13, everything was perfect!
    We originally went to look at the Sycamore hall but they offered to show us the other one while we were already out there and we fell in love with it! So glad we went to take a look. Even while it being empty it is such a beautiful venue and the outside as well. Everyone who worked at the venue was always very friendly and helpful, we never had any problems at all leading up to the wedding and even on the wedding day. Everything was beyond perfect and I really can’t compare this place to anywhere else in the area. We still get compliments about how beautiful the venue was. 100% worth every penny.

THE SPRINGS in Angleton 36
    THE SPRINGS in Angleton 37
    THE SPRINGS in Angleton 38
    Sent on 09/04/2019

THE SPRINGS in Angleton's reply:

Hi Kodi - Thank you for your review & gorgeous photos! We are so happy that we could help make your wedding day perfect! Wishing you all the best. ❤

Leslie · Married on 02/16/2019

Loved it, rustic and Romantic

I loved this venue, It is so beautiful and romantic. the bridal room was so big and i loved the fact that i was able to have my dog their of course he was the ring barrier, but i loved having my fur baby with me on my special day. Also the great thing about this place is the outside is so beautiful! and the inside is as well. which is perfect if you need a back like we did, it ended up being cold and rainy on the day of but that is OK because it still was so beautiful. and the ladies in the front office were so sweet and helped us with whatever we needed.

THE SPRINGS in Angleton 39
    THE SPRINGS in Angleton 40
    Sent on 04/01/2019
  • Tayler

Tayler · Married on 01/24/2019

Beautiful venue

I cannot get over how The Springs Magnolia Manor completely encased what I always pictured as a little girl for my wedding day venue! Both of their buildings are gorgeous, the landscape is amazing, I have zero complaints! Everyone was so friendly and answered any questions I had quickly and efficiently. They even allowed me to come to my venue multiple times as needed, never once making me feel like a bother! Highly recommend, you won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 01/26/2019
  • Genevieve

Genevieve · Married on 01/10/2019

So Gorgeous!!

Sycamore Hall is absolutely gorgeous and as soon as I saw it, I knew that was where we would share our vows. The outside ceremony was just beautiful and the surrounding trees were perfect for photos. The Hall was the perfect size and just stunning!! I can’t imagine having our day anywhere else.

Sent on 01/18/2019
  • Ana

Ana · Married on 12/01/2018

Most beautiful venue I have ever seen!

The outside ceremony area and the reception hall made are so beautiful and big! It does not need a lot of decorations to capture breathtaking photos!

THE SPRINGS in Angleton 41
    THE SPRINGS in Angleton 42
    Sent on 12/19/2018

THE SPRINGS in Angleton's reply:

Thank you so much! I hope your wedding was everything you dreamed of and more! Congrats to you and Evan!!!

Ashley · Married on 10/20/2018

I loved this venue!! My day had such a gorgeous backdrop. The staff is also super helpful. The venue is very nice and well kept, making it easy to use for your special day

Sent on 03/07/2018

Evelyn · Married on 09/01/2018

Amazing staff wonderful venue.
    Best by far I ever seen.
    Thank you so much to the staff for making it a amazing experience.

THE SPRINGS in Angleton 43
    Sent on 09/11/2018

THE SPRINGS in Angleton's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Evelyn! It was such a pleasure to host your event!

Stephanie · Married on 08/19/2018

Magnolia Manor at The SPRINGS in Angleton is an absolute dream wedding venue! It hardly needs any decoration inside or outside because it is so beautiful. Communication with management was good and we had no issues with anything. Having an all day rental is an amazing perk! LOVE the Springs venues and their Facebook group was a tremendous help during planning!

Sent on 09/15/2018

THE SPRINGS in Angleton's reply:

Stephanie, thank you for allowing us to host your Best Day Ever - it was truly our joy! <3 And thank you for stopping by to leave such kind words... sure makes us smile :) Best wishes to you + Joey!

Lindsey · Married on 07/20/2018

The Springs is such a beautiful place

Sent on 09/16/2018

THE SPRINGS in Angleton's reply:

Awww Lindsey, you are so sweet! It was an honor to host your BEAUTIFUL wedding! Wishing you and your new hubby all the best in the future <3

Krystal · Married on 06/29/2018

Love this venue and can not wait to get married here! Liz and Ariel are top notch and so responsive will all of my questions.

Sent on 08/16/2017