Edible Moments

Richmond, TX View map Visit website

Edible Moments is a boutique bakery located in Richmond, Texas that specializes in one-of-a-kind, light and airy custom wedding cakes. Using only the highest quality ingredients and modern and unique cake design techniques, such as edible metallic leafing, lace, hand-painting and chalkboard icing, their experienced culinary staff can craft cakes of any size, theme and style. With a strong background in hospitality management, art and culinary design, Edible Moments will deliver an unforgettable work of art that beautifully matches your wedding cake vision.

With a wide range of cake decorating specialties, Edible Moments provides custom cake design for weddings and other special occasions. Their team will meet with you during a one-on-one consultation and tasting to learn more about your inspirations and expectations for your custom wedding cake. Services offered include the following:

• Consultations
  • Delivery and setup
  • Custom design
  • Private tastings
  • Cake stands
  • Cupcakes

$5.50

What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)?

$6.50

What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?

$3

What services do your prices include?

Consultation
Custom Cake Design
Delivery
Set Up
Tastings - Private

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cupcakes
Groom's Cake

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Custom Design
Delivery
Setup
Tastings - Private

What cake items do you provide?

Cake Stands

Are you licensed by the state health department?

Not Required
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Jasmine
    Jasmine R. Married on 02/22/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The PERFECT and most DELICIOUS dessert layout for our wedding!

My husband and I just got married on 2/22/2020. When we first met with Wendy, she was the sweetest person ever. I love her personality and how comfortable she made us feel while researching on the kind of cake/cupcakes we wanted. Once we did her cake and flavor tasting, we were sold instantly! We ordered a three tier wedding cake (naked style) and a mixture of cookies and cream cupcakes and vanilla cupcakes. When I finally got to see the cake and cupcakes in person, I was taken away by how awesome everything looked. I also ordered my husband a grooms cake of Deadpool - which came out perfect and exactly like I wanted it! We got so many compliments about how great the cake was - Wendy really helped bring my vision of the Perfect dessert layout that we wanted. I highly highly recommend Wendy to take care of your dessert needs!! ♥️
    Pam R. Married on 10/24/2020

Clarke Wedding

Wendy was so nice and very easy to work with. We used her for my daughters wedding. The cake and cupcakes were delicious and beautiful. I would definitely use them again.
  • Taylor
    Taylor A. Married on 10/02/2020

Best Cake Lady EVER!

Wendy and her team are truly amazing! I first met Wendy at open house at my wedding venue, and we clicked instantly! Her samples were so delicious, we knew we wanted to book her just after the first bite! Might I add that even after a week, her cake samples were just as delicious if not better! She was always personable, easy to communicate with, and always available for questions. She helped us create our dream wedding cake. All of our guests enjoyed our cake, and so did we! We will definitely use her in the future!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Hilton Houston Westchase Hilton Houston Westchase Hotel Weddings

It was a pleasure to work along side you at the Sugarland Brides and Baseball. You have a quality product and that is perfect for bridal parties.

Well Planned Events Well Planned Events Wedding Planners

Edible moments does an awesome job! She is excellent at what she does and provides great customer service! Beautiful cakes in an array of designs!

All The Crave Cheesecakes, LLC All The Crave Cheesecakes, LLC Wedding Cakes

Edible Moments cupcakes are not only a work of art, they are delicious! Wendy is such a joy to work with and can create the perfect cake or cupcake you have in mind!

1110 League Trace Richmond, TX, 77406
2819782253
Location of (Edible Moments)

Other vendors in Houston for your wedding