Edible Moments Reviews

Edible Moments 4
  • Vanessa

Vanessa · Married on 08/10/2019

Outstanding!

From the moment we met Wendy we were sold. She is such a genuine person who is willing to help and make the perfect cake for any occasion. Our cake tasting experience with Wendy was so much fun. We felt as though we knew Wendy for years so designing a cake for our wedding in August was such a joy.

Planning a wedding is a stressful thing to go through but Wendy stuck by our side. Wendy even went above and beyond and made us our gender reveal cake for our baby boy.

If you’re looking for a cake that is absolutely beautiful and taste like heaven, Wendy is your girl.

Sent on 08/17/2019
    Edible Moments 5
  • Nikki

Nikki · Married on 07/13/2019

My Gorgeous Cake

I had a wonderful experience working with Wendy in helping me design a cake for my baby shower. I had tried other bakers prior and they all were an utter waste of time and treated me as if they were doing me a favor. That was not the case with Wendy, she was my shining star of hope at such a precious time and with such a wonderful personality. She was eager to work with me and it did not take long for us to hit it off and come up with the perfect design for my vintage travel baby shower theme. The final results of my cake was a master piece. All of my guests loved it, both the look and taste. I surely plan to use Wendy to bake more cakes for my family and I in the future. Thanks Wendy, you were truly a blessing!

Sent on 07/19/2019

Laura · Married on 03/09/2019

Beautiful & Delicious

We didn't have to chose between a pretty cake and a delicious cake, we got both! Wendy was so easy to work with. She took my vision and built on it to make it the cake of our dreams. She was easily reached if I had questions, and according to my coordinator, delivered on time and set everything up beautifully. To match our theme we had a "gold foil" look on buttercream (I just don't like fondant) that was placed perfectly on the beautiful cake stand we rented from Edible Moments. For the amount of cake we were getting with the style we agreed on, we felt like our cake fit well within our budget. We looked forward to our cake the moment we left our consultation/tasting and even with the built up anticipation, we were blown away on our wedding day-and had guests complimenting as well. Thank you so much Wendy and the Edible Moments team...we now look forward to our anniversary topper, and maybe some events in between!

Sent on 04/04/2019

Katie · Married on 02/09/2019

Awesome service!

Wendy was great from our cake tasting to the wedding day!! Our cake turned out to be all we dreamed of and more! Beautiful and delicious!!!! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 02/18/2019
  • Shelby

Shelby Paiz · Married on 02/01/2019

An amazing woman, amazing business, and to die for cake

We are back from our honeymoon and had the most amazing time. While gone, I can't tell you how many times we talked about our wedding and all the details that made it our perfect day. If we could have our wedding night over again and again and again, we would still choose Edible Moments every single time. From the beginning, Ms. Wendy was absolutely amazing. We wanted to keep our options open in every aspect of the wedding so we did try other bakers but believe me when I tell you that she is the best there is. The personal relationship she forms with her clients is truly what sets her apart in the most important way and we were won over even prior to tasting the cake. Then that first bite of her buttercream and raspberry filling melted in our mouths and there was no turning back (don't even get me started on her chocolate cake yall). It's those small touches that make the difference to the client and forms life long clients and we are one of hers now. We sang her praises for months leading up to the wedding and have had guests now doing the same after.
    P.S. - I don't think our cake topper will last until our one year anniversary. I may not be able to resist the temptation that long. What little we did have left over after the wedding got devoured by my family so I am in buttercream withdrawals now.

Best Regards,
    The Radfords

Sent on 02/16/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 11/17/2018

AMAZING Experience! We love her!

I cannot say enough good things about Wendy! She is a super bubbly person and is very easy to work with. She communicates with you in a timely manner. Her designs are beautiful and her cakes taste amazing! My husband and I are not cake people and we absolutely LOVED our wedding cake! She had a ton of design options to choose from and made the cake tasting experience enjoyable and humorous. You cannot go wrong with Edible Moments and working with Wendy. My sisters and future sister in law are all planning on hiring her for their weddings.

Sent on 12/04/2018
  • Nina

Nina Hutchinson · Married on 11/03/2018

A-m-a-z-i-n-g

My (now husband) and I were searching for a cake baker for our wedding and couldn’t seem to find the “right fit”. While scrolling through Instagram, we stumbled across Edible Moments and LOVED their work.
    After booking tasting, we were floored with the service. Wendy was so attentive, professional, and personal. She made the experience so much fun and exciting.
    We trusted her. And we are so glad we did.
    Our cake was phenomenal - inside and out.

I highly recommend Edible Moments. She made our cake dreams come true💕

Sent on 11/13/2018

Schuyler · Married on 11/03/2018

Absolutely amazing!!!

Wendy is the sweetest, and works with you to design your dream cake. The cake tastes so delicious. It’s moist and full of flavor. There was not one piece left. I highly recommend Edible Moments.

Sent on 12/05/2018
  • Heather

Heather Skinner · Married on 10/27/2018

The most amazing experience!

Wendy is FANTASTIC!! She is incredibly talented and made a jaw dropping display! The cake and cupcakes were so delicious, I still have family talking about how good they were! Her professionalism and warm personality made this one of our favorite parts of planning. We highly recommend Edible Moments! You will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 11/12/2018

Liz · Married on 10/06/2018

Wendy is awesome! The bride’s original cake decorator quit a few weeks before the wedding and that left us scrambling. Wendy was highly recommended by a co-worker and the talks began. Within a few days a new cake was designed and ordered - most importantly the bride was happy! Wendy delivered what she promised and the cake received many high compliments from our guests - all agreed that the cake was beautiful but the taste of the cake was even better and they would welcome a second slice if available! If you are looking to impress at your wedding we definitely recommend Wendy and her team! Not only was her cake delicious, she is just a sweetheart!

Sent on 10/11/2018

Andrea · Married on 09/29/2018

Wendy was absolutely amazing. She knew exactly what we wanted even though we didn't. She helped us by asking questions about our ceremony, reception, and over all look and feel we were going for.

Sent on 10/10/2018

Joan Zhang · Married on 09/02/2018

Amazing cake and experience

Wendy was such a please to work with and one of the most thoughtful, kind people I've met through the wedding planning process. We loved how our cake looked and loved how it tasted even more - my husband still smiles when I mention our wedding cake :)

Sent on 11/16/2018

Paige · Married on 07/07/2018

My wedding was the first wedding everyone to and people wouldn't stop talking about the cake. It was delicious and beautiful. Wendy worked with my crazy mother and came up with something delectable.

Sent on 08/20/2018
    Edible Moments 6

Edible Moments's reply:

Hi Paige, Thank you so much for your feedback! Many times we do not see the immediate family members on the day of a bride's wedding because everyone is taking pictures, etc. But, I had the opportunity to see your Mother while we were setting up. She looked so PRETTY & she was making me TEAR UP because she was saying kind words about seeing your vision come to life. Loved the COLOR on your wedding cake & I so enjoyed designing! Many blessings to you in all your future endeavors! Wendy

Rylan · Married on 01/20/2018

From the start of the cake planning to the tasting to the final product, Wendy blew mine and Derek's minds!! We easily connected with her so quickly, she was so happy and excited about our story and our ideas, it made us feel 100% confident in trusting her with creating our beautiful wedding cakes. As the bride, I wanted an enormous cake and Wendy helped me create that dream. She created a 4 tier, double barrel on each tier, wedding cake that was so breathtaking!! She had never created a cake like this before, but it didn’t stop her from making my dreams come reality. My husband wanted a Texas-shaped cake and she created the perfect Texas shape for him. Not only were they so beautiful and perfect, but the cake was honestly the best-tasting thing we have ever had!!! I 100% recommend you trusting her with your wedding cake or other occasion cakes. We can’t thank you enough Wendy!!!!

Sent on 03/21/2018
    Edible Moments 7

Mary · Married on 01/06/2018

Wendy was so great to work with. My husband and I sat down with her and she helped us design a cake that was unique to us for our wedding. She was extremely responsive and the cake was even better than what we had expected.

Sent on 01/09/2018

Kari · Married on 11/17/2017

Wendy was amazing to work with on my daughter's wedding. She was very helpful when we were not sure what to do with the cakes and gave us some great ideas. There were alot of back & forth questions and she responded quickly to every question we had. Both the bridal & grooms cakes came out beautiful and tasted amazing. We also had 3 different type of cupcakes on a sweets table that she arranged beautifully.

Sent on 11/30/2017

Tracy · Married on 10/20/2017

Wendy made the whole experience enjoyable. Our cakes were creative and beautiful, but most importantly, tasted wonderful!

Sent on 11/14/2017

Leslie · Married on 10/13/2017

Cakes turned out perfectly! Wendy easily understood the look we were going for and made it come to life!! AND they were delicious too!

Sent on 11/13/2017

Lora · Married on 10/13/2017

Working with Wendy was such a wonderful experience! So thankful that we found her! From the first tasting, I knew we had found the perfect person to make our wedding cake! She was up-front and honest about whether or not to get a Groom's cake based on our needs, had quick responses to every question I had, and EVEN went and found the wood slab we wanted to place our cake on and rented it to us for an affordable price. I had no worries when it came to her. She arrived early with our cake the day of the wedding and put so much time and effort into making it perfect. Not to mention, the cake was TO DIE FOR and a complete masterpiece. We are still getting asked if there is any cake leftover! Lol. It turned out better than we could have ever imagined. If you are looking for your dream wedding cake, just end your search here.

Sent on 11/17/2017
    Edible Moments 8

Kristin · Married on 09/16/2017

Wendy was the absolute best. She made the absolute best cake and she was so easy to work with! I highly recommend using Edible Moments for your wedding!

Sent on 11/20/2017

Cindy · Married on 07/02/2017

Wendy and Edible Moments were wonderful! Even though we changed our mind about the cake design several times, they were totally fine with it and even came up with a design for us based on our concept! Cake looked great and even more tasted great!

Sent on 07/13/2017

Courtney · Married on 06/30/2017

Wendy was the BEST!! Our tasting was amazing, and my parents got to be a part of that! We decided on the flavors easily, and we told her we wanted a cupcake tower instead of a traditional cake. She had some great suggestions with how to add in our colors just slightly to the cake itself, and man was it gorgeous! We were so pleased and our guests LOVED the cupcakes! Especially the cookies and cream ones, for anyone who is wondering....people absolutely RAVED about those! For the groom's cake, I had a vision in my head, and some emails back and forth and phone calls gave her my vision perfectly, and it turned out better than I could have hoped - and my husband totally loved it! He was blown away by it in fact. He thought it was the coolest thing, and I have Wendy to thank for that. From meeting her at the Briscoe Manor bridal event in February, it was such an easy choice to go with Wendy. She is one of the nicest ladies I've ever met, and I knew that she takes pride in her cakes and wants her couples to be entirely satisfied. I couldn't say enough good things, and the cakes turned out just better than expected! I'll be using her for any other birthdays and other events in the future. :)

Sent on 07/23/2017

Jessica · Married on 04/02/2017

We were overjoyed with our wedding cake and grooms cake done by Edible Moments. Wendy's cakes are the best! Our cake was not too heavy, not too sweet and DELICIOUS! We got so many compliments from our guests on how great the cakes and cupcakes tasted. It was worth every penny! Thank you Wendy!!!!

Sent on 04/05/2017

I booked Wendy/Edible Moments for my wedding cake and grooms cake and it was the BEST experience I could have asked for. Not only is she the warmest, nicest, bubbliest person, but her cakes taste AMAZING and the design is even more incredible. We met with Wendy and she drew up exactly what I wanted, and the photo I showed her she designed and created it PERFECTLY. The real hit was the grooms cake though, that was unreal. I had no idea cakes could look as cool as she made the grooms cake. Everyone was talking about both cakes, and everyone enjoyed them. I HIGHLY recommend booking Edible Moments for any cake needs you have!!

Sent on 01/25/2017

Lauren · Married on 10/08/2016

When we started planning for the wedding, my now-husband was actually the one who wanted a fancy cake. I didn't really have a strong feeling one way or the other - until I saw the amazing creations by Edible Moments at our venue's open house! That's when I started looking up all the different designs online. We set up an appointment and tried some of the most delicious cakes I've ever eaten. Wendy helped us combine elements from different cakes we liked, and we came up with a great design that went with the decor at our wedding. Everyone LOVED it!

Sent on 11/15/2016