235 Reviews for All Star Catering Co.

User Photos
Server(s) (1)
Tastings (1)
Champagne Toast (1)
230 All Star Catering Co. Reviews

Amazing team! Super helpful and responded to questions quickly and concisely. The food was delicious and affordable.

Profile Picture Lauren, 5/5/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

The food was delicious and the service provided couldn’t have been better!

Profile Picture Cindy, 4/7/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

All Star Catering was absolutely fantastic and I recommend them as a catering service for any wedding! The food was absolutely fantastic (we chose the BBQ plate option) and we are still getting praises from the guests about the food. Kandace and her husband were extremely welcoming and responsive and were so easy to work with. One of our guests has celiacs and needed a gluten free option and they were very knowledgeable and accommodating to provide a meal for her. Our timeline got moved up which shifted the food to be ready earlier and All Star was able to accommodate this. VERY pleased with them :).

Profile Picture Emily, 3/31/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering

Absolutely loved working with yall!! Everything was yummy! Will definitely keep yall in mind for any future celebrations and will be recommending you to friends and family. Their appetizers and fajitas were so good!!

Profile Picture Kara, 1/20/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Allstar was super helpful and very professional!
Their food taste great too!

Profile Picture Hailey, 1/20/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering

Kandace and her team at All Star Catering went above and beyond our expectations. They were one of our favorite vendors at my sister's wedding. We had over 200+ guests and everyone got their food in a timely manner. The food tasted just as great as it did during our food tasting. Kandace accommodated our last minute vegan dish request with no issue. They even picked up the Whataburger that we were giving away for our guests to take home. Kandace was very quick to respond to any emails I sent her way so there was never any problem with communication. All Star Catering was wonderfully priced and our guests were happy with the menu. Overall, I would hire them again for any future events. Everything on the catering side of our event went without a hitch on the day of the wedding.

Profile Picture Gale, 12/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Kandace and Cody are amazing to work with! They went out of their way to make sure our wedding day was perfect! Everyone complimented how amazing the food was and how professional the staff is!

Profile Picture Katie, 12/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

We loved our experience with All Star! From my first contact, to the tasting (where we got to try so many things and they were all delicious), to the actual wedding - everything was great! Kandace was so responsive, and always quick to answer any questions I had. They accommodated some gluten free guests, as well as a guest with a severe food allergy. The dinner (pecan crusted chicken, smashed potatoes and vegetable medley, with Caesar salad) was delicious, as well as the passed appetizers (southwestern egg roll with avocado dipping sauce and chicken brochette). We got a lot of compliments! They also served quickly, and we were happy to have our meal plated and delivered to us!

Profile Picture Samantha, 12/9/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Gluten Free, American, Buffet, Hors d'oeuvres

Kandace and Cory were so responsive and helped us every step of the way. The staff at the wedding was super attentive and my guest had nothing but amazing things to say about them! The food was INCREDIBLE! We had the 3 meat BBQ. The brisket, chicken, and the sausage was DELICIOUS. As a bride, I don’t remember many of things but the food was one of the few things I remember. I loved it!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 12/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

All Star is simply the BEST!!! Every guest raved about the food for days. We had roast carving station, new orleans pasta, roasted potatoes, blackened chicken and veg medley with rolls. Plus a cocktail hour with fruit and cheese and canapés. The Food was amazing and the presentation perfect!! Kandace was incredible in helping us select the perfect menu and amount of food!! Best Catering Company EVER!!!

Profile Picture Pam, 11/25/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Gluten Free, Vegetarian, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Stations, American, Cajun, Southern

They were great! Everyone loved the food and their staff were amazing!

Profile Picture Tori, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Enjoyed all aspects of working with AllStar

Profile Picture David , 11/11/17, 1 Review

Love Love Love All Star!

My husband and I first went for a tasting about a year and a half before our wedding and we were blown away. Not only did they not charge for they tasting (which was a huge relief after spending so much on other caterers we did not care for), but the quality of food was top notch. We fell in love with everything we tried, so it was difficult to come up with the what we wanted to provide for our guests. Instead they suggested going half and half on our buffet and choosing two different meats everyone would enjoy. And that they did! I had multiple people come up to me after the wedding telling me how AMAZING the stuffed pork chop was and how delicious the twice backed potatoes were. I don't even like pork chop! But theirs is really the best. We also had the pecan crusted chicken and green beans (which were my favorite).

Nothing was dry (which is weird for wedding food according to my coworker lol), nothing needed seasoning, the portions were HUGE and the service was wonderful and attentive. We even hired two servers to stay until the end of the evening to clean up (also highly recommend) who were also so nice and helpful.

It's been weeks later from our wedding and I am still hearing about how amazing All Star was. :)

Profile Picture Misty, 10/29/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Vegan, Vegetarian, American, Southern, Buffet

It was a great experience working with Allstar. Everything was delicious and the staff was amazing. Highly recommend this vendor!!

Profile Picture Kim, 10/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Wonderful business that makes your event special to them as well!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 10/15/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

All Star is very accommodating to the couples wants and needs for their wedding. They have a great menu and friendly staff. Highly recommend.

Profile Picture Kelsey, 10/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

We absolutely loved our food and the services we got from all star catering. Everyone kept telling us how good the food was and how impressed they were. We will definitely be using them in the future.

Profile Picture Donna, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

All Star Catering was our vendor of choice for my daughters wedding. The food was excellent and the service was impeccable. We are still receiving complements from our guest. First class service all the way and All Star Catering is our new "go to" for all future events.

Profile Picture Kasi, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

We were absolutely blown away by the level of service given by All Star Catering at our wedding. Their attention to detail, and their fantastic food made sure that our wedding day went perfect without a hitch. From our first phone call with them, they made sure to put all of our concerns at ease. Their incredibly friendly staff were a joy to talk with, and they made us feel at home from the first moment we walked through their door. All Star Catering made sure to take all of our wants into consideration, and a gave us a variety of choices that fit within our budget. This allowed us to give the perfect food selections for our guests without breaking the bank. We are full time wedding photographers, so we know many people in the wedding industry. Having worked with All Star Catering at dozens of weddings over the years, and we always looked forward to the dinner part of a wedding when they were catering. Whether they served Italian chicken, Mexican fajitas, or their famous candied bacon, we knew it would always be great. So take it from someone who has eaten at dozens of their weddings, they will be sure to take care of you and all of your needs. Be sure to look into their granite displays for appetizers. It was a big hit at our wedding and our guests ate it up!

Profile Picture Melanie, 10/12/17, 13 Reviews
Services Used: Buffet, Hors d'oeuvres, Gluten Free

Can't say enough things about this catering company. They were excellent from beginning to end. They were very professional with the food tasting and making sure your getting exactly what you want. They fit our budget and help make our wedding a complete success. We had over 200 guest and had zero complaints. Don't hesitate to give the company a call. Cody and Kandace were very understanding with all the changes we made and kept in constant communication to ensure us there were going to be no problems. Thanks again All Star, y'all made made our wedding a success!!

Profile Picture SHAWN, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

They were quick and efficient. They served the meal, cleaned up and packed the leftovers for us. Everyone was blown away by the chicken fried chicken. Would highly recommend.

Profile Picture Haley, 9/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

I would recommend all star catering to everyone they were very polite, outstanding service. Thank you!

Photo for All Star Catering Co. Review - All star catering was above 5 stars. Thank you the Ryan’s
Profile Picture Carrie, 9/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

I'm so glad we chose All Star Catering for our caterer. The food at our wedding was amazing and so delicious! Everyone I've spoken to says it was served hot and quickly - it was a hit! We served fajitas and they were so flexible with cooking the fajita vegetables separately and making the beans without meat so we would have plenty of vegetarian options. Kandance was great to work with and was always very responsive to emails! I would recommend All Star for any wedding or event!

Profile Picture Alex, 9/17/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Catering

Best catering company to work with! My guest we're very pleased with the food and they were served very quickly!

Profile Picture Brittany, 9/16/17, 2 Reviews