241 Reviews for All Star Catering Co.

User Photos
Server(s) (1)
Tastings (1)
Champagne Toast (1)
236 All Star Catering Co. Reviews

Very good experience. Food was great. Did not have to worry about anything. Kandace and Colton were great and very helpful when I was trying to prepare for our wedding! Staff at the event were on time and took care of everything very well. I would recommend them for any event. I also liked that any leftover food was able to be boxed and donated. As much as we would have liked to take food home we had no place to keep it. Thank you for everything.

Profile Picture Debra, 6/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

All-Star Catering was PHENOMENAL! Wonderful catering company that provides wonderful food options and amazing service. I can't say enough good things about them. I was hooked from the moment our wedding planner suggested using this company. From their expansive menu to their amazing staff, I knew this was going to be the perfect company for us! All-Star answered every question I had quickly and thoroughly and setting up a tasting appointment was super simple! Kandace Spence made this experience top-notch. She is so sweet and went above and beyond for me! I would recommend using All-Star Catering to anyone planning an upcoming wedding or event. You seriously can't go wrong with them!

Profile Picture Kristin, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

All Star Catering was great! The food was delicious, and the customer service was always friendly & prompt.

Profile Picture Shelbi, 6/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Wonderful food and hospitality! When my husband and I came in for a tasting we were blown away by how we were met with such hospitality. They served us more food than we imagined, one course at a time, and gave us privacy to discuss everything we needed to. Kandace was so sweet and helpful with any questions we had. They even made my husband and I a to-go box to take with us the night of the wedding because as many couples know you really don't eat on your wedding day. Would highly recommend All Star for your catering needs!

Profile Picture Nichole, 5/13/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

Both choices of meat Steak and Chicken Parmesian were loved by all.Matter of fact several people went for seconds.They were very helpful and friendly with our family and friends attending the wedding

Profile Picture rhonda, 5/12/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Thank you – Your crew was awesome! 2 kids – 2 weddings – in the last 5 years both catered by All Star!!! One was a large over the top celebration and the other a smaller intimate celebration. Your staff handle both professionally. Several friends have used your services based on our recommendations – We will continue to use you in the future if the need arises and will continue to refer your business to our friends!!!

Photo for All Star Catering Co. Review - Mr. & Mrs. Ryan Franta
with children Haygen & Cope Perkins
Profile Picture Franta Family, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Amazing team! Super helpful and responded to questions quickly and concisely. The food was delicious and affordable.

Profile Picture Lauren, 5/5/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

The food was delicious and the service provided couldn’t have been better!

Profile Picture Cindy, 4/7/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

All Star Catering was absolutely fantastic and I recommend them as a catering service for any wedding! The food was absolutely fantastic (we chose the BBQ plate option) and we are still getting praises from the guests about the food. Kandace and her husband were extremely welcoming and responsive and were so easy to work with. One of our guests has celiacs and needed a gluten free option and they were very knowledgeable and accommodating to provide a meal for her. Our timeline got moved up which shifted the food to be ready earlier and All Star was able to accommodate this. VERY pleased with them :).

Profile Picture Emily, 3/31/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering

Absolutely loved working with yall!! Everything was yummy! Will definitely keep yall in mind for any future celebrations and will be recommending you to friends and family. Their appetizers and fajitas were so good!!

Profile Picture Kara, 1/20/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Allstar was super helpful and very professional!
Their food taste great too!

Profile Picture Hailey, 1/20/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering

Kandace and her team at All Star Catering went above and beyond our expectations. They were one of our favorite vendors at my sister's wedding. We had over 200+ guests and everyone got their food in a timely manner. The food tasted just as great as it did during our food tasting. Kandace accommodated our last minute vegan dish request with no issue. They even picked up the Whataburger that we were giving away for our guests to take home. Kandace was very quick to respond to any emails I sent her way so there was never any problem with communication. All Star Catering was wonderfully priced and our guests were happy with the menu. Overall, I would hire them again for any future events. Everything on the catering side of our event went without a hitch on the day of the wedding.

Profile Picture Gale, 12/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Kandace and Cody are amazing to work with! They went out of their way to make sure our wedding day was perfect! Everyone complimented how amazing the food was and how professional the staff is!

Profile Picture Katie, 12/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

We loved our experience with All Star! From my first contact, to the tasting (where we got to try so many things and they were all delicious), to the actual wedding - everything was great! Kandace was so responsive, and always quick to answer any questions I had. They accommodated some gluten free guests, as well as a guest with a severe food allergy. The dinner (pecan crusted chicken, smashed potatoes and vegetable medley, with Caesar salad) was delicious, as well as the passed appetizers (southwestern egg roll with avocado dipping sauce and chicken brochette). We got a lot of compliments! They also served quickly, and we were happy to have our meal plated and delivered to us!

Profile Picture Samantha, 12/9/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Gluten Free, American, Buffet, Hors d'oeuvres

Kandace and Cory were so responsive and helped us every step of the way. The staff at the wedding was super attentive and my guest had nothing but amazing things to say about them! The food was INCREDIBLE! We had the 3 meat BBQ. The brisket, chicken, and the sausage was DELICIOUS. As a bride, I don’t remember many of things but the food was one of the few things I remember. I loved it!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 12/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

All Star is simply the BEST!!! Every guest raved about the food for days. We had roast carving station, new orleans pasta, roasted potatoes, blackened chicken and veg medley with rolls. Plus a cocktail hour with fruit and cheese and canapés. The Food was amazing and the presentation perfect!! Kandace was incredible in helping us select the perfect menu and amount of food!! Best Catering Company EVER!!!

Profile Picture Pam, 11/25/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Gluten Free, Vegetarian, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Stations, American, Cajun, Southern

They were great! Everyone loved the food and their staff were amazing!

Profile Picture Tori, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Enjoyed all aspects of working with AllStar

Profile Picture David , 11/11/17, 1 Review

Love Love Love All Star!

My husband and I first went for a tasting about a year and a half before our wedding and we were blown away. Not only did they not charge for they tasting (which was a huge relief after spending so much on other caterers we did not care for), but the quality of food was top notch. We fell in love with everything we tried, so it was difficult to come up with the what we wanted to provide for our guests. Instead they suggested going half and half on our buffet and choosing two different meats everyone would enjoy. And that they did! I had multiple people come up to me after the wedding telling me how AMAZING the stuffed pork chop was and how delicious the twice backed potatoes were. I don't even like pork chop! But theirs is really the best. We also had the pecan crusted chicken and green beans (which were my favorite).

Nothing was dry (which is weird for wedding food according to my coworker lol), nothing needed seasoning, the portions were HUGE and the service was wonderful and attentive. We even hired two servers to stay until the end of the evening to clean up (also highly recommend) who were also so nice and helpful.

It's been weeks later from our wedding and I am still hearing about how amazing All Star was. :)

Profile Picture Misty, 10/29/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Vegan, Vegetarian, American, Southern, Buffet

It was a great experience working with Allstar. Everything was delicious and the staff was amazing. Highly recommend this vendor!!

Profile Picture Kim, 10/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Wonderful business that makes your event special to them as well!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 10/15/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

All Star is very accommodating to the couples wants and needs for their wedding. They have a great menu and friendly staff. Highly recommend.

Profile Picture Kelsey, 10/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

We absolutely loved our food and the services we got from all star catering. Everyone kept telling us how good the food was and how impressed they were. We will definitely be using them in the future.

Profile Picture Donna, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

All Star Catering was our vendor of choice for my daughters wedding. The food was excellent and the service was impeccable. We are still receiving complements from our guest. First class service all the way and All Star Catering is our new "go to" for all future events.

Profile Picture Kasi, 10/14/17, 1 Review