All Star Catering Reviews

All Star Catering 3
All Star Catering 4

Kerri Mcleod · Married on 08/04/2019

Wonderful experience

The food was incredible. We had a ton of compliments on how good it was. And the staff was great. It was a great experience from beginning to end.

Sent on 08/14/2019
  • Tessa

Tessa · Married on 07/27/2019

Easy and fun

All Star catering has been great to work with! My mom and I were able to select a ton of dishes we wanted to try! The process was fun (and yummy) and the staff is flexible. I felt like we were able to customize our menu to fit our personality and budget.

Sent on 02/08/2019

Chelsea · Married on 06/29/2019

Easy Peasy!!

All Star did a great job, everyone loved the fajitas and queso! Kandace made everything incredibly easy and the process stress-free! Thank you guys!

Sent on 06/30/2019
  • Tessy

Tessy Grillo · Married on 06/18/2019

Great caterer!

From the first time I talked to Kandice on the phone, I was completely sold on All-Star Catering. She was so very helpful!! We served appetizers and a plated meal. The candied bacon was one of the highlights guests talked about. The caters had the meals served in no time and picked up exactly when we needed. All-Star was extremely affordable and had great tasting food. I would recommend them to anyone planning a wedding or special event!!

Sent on 06/18/2019

Britni Martin · Married on 06/08/2019

Best Choice to Make the Perfect Wedding

All-Star Catering goes above and beyond. Their prices are reasonable and they are extremely flexible. This was one area I knew I didn't have to stress about as a bride. You can even change your entire meal plan the 2 weeks before. They were professional and great with keeping in touch. I would recommend All-Star Catering to every bride and just anyone needing a catering service. Some of the best tasting food I have ever had as well.

Sent on 06/26/2019

Kim Perkins · Married on 05/25/2019

Catering service

Super easy to work with, great food and great price!

Sent on 05/28/2019

Lindsay Martinez · Married on 05/17/2019

A dream to work with!

Kandace and All Star Catering were incredible. From our first initial visit with them to the day of the wedding, they were responsive, professional and executed an excellent menu.
    We were blown away with how good the food was on our wedding. We heard nothing but rave reviews from our bridal party and guests. Everyone expected to get the typical “not so good wedding food”, but instead they couldn’t stop commenting on how good each dish was. We had 2 meats (chicken with white wine cream sauce and beef tenderloin) and 2 sides (country green beans and potatoes with rosemary and garlic) and they were all equally amazing.

I will always recommend All Star! You won’t be disappointed.

Sent on 05/25/2019

Kerstin · Married on 05/11/2019

Amazing Experience- Awesome Food

All Star Catering was amazing to work with during our wedding planning process. They were so accommodating and flexible whenever we wanted to make any changes. Kandace was super sweet and always quick to respond to any questions we had. They had a beautiful set up at our reception and the food was so great! They were very affordable as well- I would highly recommend All Star Catering for any catering needs!

Sent on 05/14/2019

Victoria · Married on 04/05/2019

Great food

All star was very responsive throughout the whole wedding planning process. The were very accommodating to any changes/add ons. The food was amazing! Everyone raved about it and still is!

Sent on 04/22/2019

Rebecca Heard · Married on 03/23/2019

Bride to be

Food was wonderful. We received so many compliments on how the staff were excellent and were there when someone needed assistance.

Sent on 03/29/2019

Tanya Gray · Married on 02/28/2019

Amazing service and food!

From picking this caterer to the wedding day they were amazing!! We loved the food and service. Thank you!!

Sent on 03/04/2019

Mallory · Married on 02/23/2019

Great Service

They took care of everything which made the day so easy. Great staff and great food.

Sent on 06/14/2019

Kristi · Married on 02/22/2019

All Star Catering-Great Experience!

All Star Catering were perfect for our wedding! They were great to work with from the beginning. We set up a tasting where we got to go and sit down and they sampled everything from appetizers, to main course, to dessert. Everyone at our wedding loved the food! We went with the prime rib, chicken marsala, and chicken cordon Bleu. All Star even packaged up to go meals for my husband and I when we left our wedding! We would definitely recommend All Star to anyone who is getting married!

Sent on 03/04/2019

Natalie · Married on 01/05/2019

Wonderful food and service

I cannot recommend All Star enough! Kandance and her team were awesome to work with. I felt bad when we wanted to make some last minute changes to our menu but Kandance was so generous and patient with us. I'm glad we changed the menu because we received so many compliments about the food and the service. We had a ton of food leftover so my parents took the rest home and had people over the day after the wedding and it was still a big hit. When you're planning a wedding, you want a vendor that is good and easy to work with and All Star had great food and was wonderful to work with.

Sent on 02/14/2019
  • Danyell

Danyrll · Married on 12/21/2018

Great food and service

Booked All Star a few weeks ago for my wedding at Big Sky Barn. They were recommended not only by the venue, but my wedding planner also. I was set on a plated meal instead of buffet style and I was shocked by the price! It was very affordable and most importantly the food was great! We ordered Chicken Marsala and Blackened Mahi Mahi and everyone loved it! Food was served hot, quickly, and plates were picked up discreetly! Definitely recommend! Kandace was also amazing! She helped us out through the whole process and kept us updated on things. Thank you Kandace for all your help!

Sent on 01/17/2019

Amanda · Married on 12/01/2018

Great Service!

That did a great job! Very friendly staff, nice set up, great food!

Sent on 12/10/2018

Malinda Moss · Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing and very helpful!!!!

All Star Catering was by far very helpful, kind and responsive. Kandace and Cody were amazing and helpful in every way. Their dedication and crew made our wedding day magical.

Sent on 11/14/2018

Brenda Carmean · Married on 10/21/2018

Exceptional Wedding Caterers!

Our experience with All Star Catering was exceptional!
    We had 275 wedding guests and had to change our numbers numerous times but All Star was always available to speak with and were always courteous and helpful when we spoke! The office staff was friendly, helpful and professional! We had a farmhouse style wedding venue so we wanted genuine Texas chow served... Chicken Fried Steak, Chicken Fried Chicken, twice baked potato casserole, green beans, rolls, iced tea, water, and coffee! Everything was delicious, served hot and efficiently with two serving lines! No one ever had to stand in line for more than a couple of minutes...They even cut our cake and served free of charge!! We have had so much positive feed back from friends and family in attendance... but we knew after the tasting session at All Star... this is the caterer to go with!! Thanks to all of you for helping make our daughters wedding a complete success!! :)
    Brenda C.

Sent on 10/25/2018

Amanda · Married on 10/07/2018

Our experience with All Star Catering was wonderful!!

Sent on 10/09/2018

Joe · Married on 09/15/2018

AllStar Catering Co. couldn't have been a better fit for our wedding. I can't lie we are a little picky when it comes to food but Cody & Kandace made our experience very easy. They personalized our menu and brought our vision to life. Thanks AllStar Catering Co. we will definitely be using you for our future events!

Sent on 09/27/2018

All Star Catering's reply:

Thank you so much! We love what we do!

Aurdria · Married on 09/01/2018

Kandace and Cody are great to work with! The food was awesome and staff were very professional.

Sent on 09/07/2018

Randy · Married on 08/18/2018

What a great experience. The food was great. I heard at least 25 compliments on the food. Staff was awesome. Very professional. I would use them again for sure.

Sent on 08/22/2018

Joanne · Married on 08/17/2018

All Star Catering offered a variety of dishes and an opportunity to come in to taste the food. After the contract and down payment was signed, we had the chance to change the final number of guests which, for us, reduced the final cost. All Star also accommodate people with dietary restrictions. We offered Zucchini Boats for our vegan guests. Serving the appetizers and food were flawless. The staff came around to pick up our plates after we were done. I will hire All Star again.

Sent on 08/30/2018

Kayla · Married on 07/13/2018

Amazing food!!! Everyone I’ve talked to since our wedding has raved about the food! They were professional, on time, and made beautiful displays! I’d highly recommend them!

Sent on 08/07/2018

Debra · Married on 06/10/2018

Very good experience. Food was great. Did not have to worry about anything. Kandace and Colton were great and very helpful when I was trying to prepare for our wedding! Staff at the event were on time and took care of everything very well. I would recommend them for any event. I also liked that any leftover food was able to be boxed and donated. As much as we would have liked to take food home we had no place to keep it. Thank you for everything.

Sent on 06/18/2018