Aubery Rose Weddings & Decor

Conroe, TX View map Visit website
$1,800 Package Price

$1,800 Package Price

Aubery Rose Weddings & Décor presented by BundleBride is a wedding planner based in Conroe, Texas. They specialize in wedding planning, day-of coordination and centerpiece rentals for wedding couples who wish to plan part of their wedding themselves. Aubery Rose Weddings & Decor offers professional support and advice as well as services that are tailored to the unique needs of each wedding couple.

Aubery Rose Weddings & Decor offers wedding and event planning services as well as centerpiece and linen rentals. Wedding planning services offered by Aubery Rose Weddings & Décor presented by BundleBride include the following:

• Day-of coordination
  • Budget analysis
  • To-do lists
  • Referrals

Areas Covered
Aubery Rose Weddings & Décor serves the greater Houston area. Areas covered include Conroe, the Woodlands, Willis, Huntsville, North Houston and Montgomery County.

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,400

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,800

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$100

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Kathy
    Kathy B. Getting married on 07/03/2022

Excellent Services

Kathy and her team are awesome! My wedding went off without a hitch. She has tons of decor that puts your mind at ease when wedding planning. You have to book her!
    Emily M. Married on 03/06/2022

Wedding Planner and Decor

Highly recommend!
    Kathy was the sweetest person ever! Having a wedding during a pandemic is not ideal, but Kathy made it seem as though nothing was going to get in our way; which was a huge help for this stressful bride!! I am a school teacher so I was super busy with figuring out online learning for my students and forgot about a lot of important details. Kathy made sure to call and check in on everything so that we stayed on track. I ended up changing a lot of things the week of and even the day of the wedding, and instead of getting irritated with me, she always made sure to remind me that it was my big day and whatever I wanted, she would make happen. I loved working with her and would highly recommend.
    Not only did we use her as our coordinator, we also had her do all of our table decor! When we went to see her to select our decor, I was soooo impressed with her selection. Whatever you can dream of, she's got! She takes care of every little detail for you so that on your big day, you don't have to do anything but sit down and enjoy those little moments.

Aubery Rose Weddings & Decor's reply:

Thank you Emily for these super kind words! God Blessed us with you! You are such an amazing young lady! I truly enjoyed being your wedding planner. Changes happen and we are geared to breeze through them without the stress. Catching hiccups is what we do:) I really enjoyed working with you and and forever grateful you chose me to assist planning your wedding day! I wish you both much love and happiness always!
    Allison O. Married on 10/23/2021

Kathy is so awesome!

Working with Kathy to plan our wedding was the best thing we did. She helped take away so much stress and we did not have to think about any decorations or timeline. She helped put together our vision and timeline of the day to help things go smoothly. She also brought in another coordinator to help with the day of, April, and she was so awesome. Any questions we had along the way, Kathy made sure to help answer. We met a few times to work on decor and planning. We definitely could not of done the planning and decorating without Kathy. Everything was so beautiful!

Aubery Rose Weddings & Decor's reply:

Thank you Pam and Allie for this amazing review! It was such a pleasure being your wedding planner! The wedding was in fact beautiful and can't wait for you to share pictures when you get them. A successful wedding not only requires a good team but also amazing clients to work with! I absolutely loved working with you, and am beyond happy that we received so many compliments! I truly wish you much happiness and God's blessing in your new lives as a family today and forever more! I will miss you so stay in touch and send lots of pics to share! Thank you again for such kind words!
    Sincerely, Kathy

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Pricing

Bavarian Cakery Bavarian Cakery Wedding Cakes

Our company has worked with Aubery Rose Weddings many times for many types of venue styles. They really have a creative way of connecting their clients desires and vision and execute it in a timely, efficient and beautiful manner. They are extremely experienced and knowledgeable. Kathy and her team come highly recommended!

The Carriage House Houston The Carriage House Houston Banquet Halls

Kathy is such a great help even before wedding day! We have had many couples choose Aubery Rose for coordination and their days always go smoothly.

DJ Dave Productions DJ Dave Productions Wedding DJs

Always a pleasure working with Bundle Bride. We can always count on everything be properly planned and everything has been well planned out. Everyone love's Cathy and Bundle Bride.

2608 Kimberly Dawn Conroe TX, Conroe TX Conroe, TX, 77304

By appointment only
Location of (Aubery Rose Weddings & Decor)

Other vendors in Houston for your wedding