Epris Events

Houston, TX View map
$3,500 Package Price

$3,500 Package Price

Épris Events is a wedding planning and event design company based in Houston and providing its services to distinctive and extraordinary couples in Houston, Austin, San Antonio, Dallas and Los Angeles. Every our wedding and event starts with Your story and turns into a thoroughly produced artistic affair with the help of our inspiration, professional planning and design expertise.

Experience
Lead event planner Tess helped numerous government agencies, embassies and businesses plan events in Europe. After moving to Houston, Tess decided to concentrate on wedding planning and coordinate unusual and stylish weddings.

Épris Events offers wedding and event planning and design services. Wedding planning services offered include the following:

• Day-of coordination
  • Referrals
  • To-do lists
  • Timelines
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$3500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$5500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$200

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Brit
    Brittany K. Married on 01/31/2020

Epris is the best!

So happy we went with Epris Events for our wedding partial planning/day of coordinating! I knew what I wanted as far as design, but I was overwhelmed when it came to the planning and logistics of the big day. It was much more than "Day-Of Planning” - I consulted Tess for random questions all throughout the process to make sure I was on the right track and we had multiple meetings leading up to the big day. On the day of the wedding everything went perfect and Tess and her team resolved every little problem without my husband or I even knowing so we were able to enjoy the day stress-free. We are so thankful to this team that did so much behind the scenes to make our wedding amazing!

Epris Events's reply:

Dear Brittany, Thank you for your kind words! It was a big pleasure to be a part of your Big Day!!!!!
    Vivian Married on 11/03/2019

Truly a life saver!

Thanks to Tess I didn't have to worry about any stage of the planning. She came in like a Google of weddings, who knows everything and everybody in the industry. My biggest concern was a design part. I really wanted to have a unique and memorable wedding, and Tess helped me to organize and plan all aspects of the design part from personal flowers to fabric type. I couldn't be happier with my all wedding planning experience! Thank you Tess!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

LZ Floral Design LZ Floral Design Wedding Florists

Working with Tess was a pleasure. She is organized, creative, communicates well, and will work hard to make your day special!

Premiere Strings Premiere Strings Wedding Musicians

We had the pleasure of working with Tess for one of her events. One of our ensembles played ceremony music. She was a great liaison between ourselves and the bride and groom -- very organized regarding contracts, payments, and even music selections. We would love the chance to work together again!

Flawless Entertainment & Productions Flawless Entertainment & Productions Wedding DJs

We recently had the pleasure of working with Tess, a young and very energetic professional in the wedding coordinating business. She is very organized, detail oriented and helpful with any questions you may have regarding your event. I look forward to working with her again soon and being part of her amazing events!

Houston Houston, TX, 77041
Location of (Epris Events)

Other vendors in Houston for your wedding