Epris Events

Houston, TX View map
$3,500 Package Price

$3,500 Package Price

Épris Events is a wedding planning and event design company based in Houston and providing its services to distinctive and extraordinary couples in Houston, Austin, San Antonio, Dallas and Los Angeles. Every our wedding and event starts with Your story and turns into a thoroughly produced artistic affair with the help of our inspiration, professional planning and design expertise.

Experience
Lead event planner Tess helped numerous government agencies, embassies and businesses plan events in Europe. After moving to Houston, Tess decided to concentrate on wedding planning and coordinate unusual and stylish weddings.

Épris Events offers wedding and event planning and design services. Wedding planning services offered include the following:

• Day-of coordination
  • Referrals
  • To-do lists
  • Timelines
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$3,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$5,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$200

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil

Message vendor

• Tj Ehrmann
    Tj Ehrmann Married on 08/14/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

My dream wedding planner!

I was a wedding vendor in the past. I’ve seen many
    wedding planners who are not fit for the task. I’ve always known that I will require a wedding planner who will be meeting my expectations since I know how weddings work. I'm so glad I found Tess. She was my right-hand girl. She made sure that my wedding vision came to life. She is detail-oriented, assertive, professional, and knowledgeable in her field, and she is very nice. It is important that you have a wedding planner you can get along with. I love her! I like that she comes with her entourage. One can’t possibly be a wedding planner without a team. I wish I met her earlier. I would have been more relaxed in my planning. Dear Tess, keep going! You are doing an amazing job. My wedding was beautiful! You have exceeded my expectations. I highly recommend Tess! Thank you so much! Big love from Tj & Markus
    Brittany K. Married on 01/31/2020

Epris is the best!

So happy we went with Epris Events for our wedding partial planning/day of coordinating! I knew what I wanted as far as design, but I was overwhelmed when it came to the planning and logistics of the big day. It was much more than "Day-Of Planning” - I consulted Tess for random questions all throughout the process to make sure I was on the right track and we had multiple meetings leading up to the big day. On the day of the wedding everything went perfect and Tess and her team resolved every little problem without my husband or I even knowing so we were able to enjoy the day stress-free. We are so thankful to this team that did so much behind the scenes to make our wedding amazing!

Epris Events's reply:

Dear Brittany, Thank you for your kind words! It was a big pleasure to be a part of your Big Day!!!!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

LZ Floral Design LZ Floral Design Wedding Florists

Working with Tess was a pleasure. She is organized, creative, communicates well, and will work hard to make your day special!

Premiere Strings Premiere Strings Wedding Musicians

We had the pleasure of working with Tess for one of her events. One of our ensembles played ceremony music. She was a great liaison between ourselves and the bride and groom -- very organized regarding contracts, payments, and even music selections. We would love the chance to work together again!

Flawless Entertainment & Productions Flawless Entertainment & Productions Wedding DJs

We recently had the pleasure of working with Tess, a young and very energetic professional in the wedding coordinating business. She is very organized, detail oriented and helpful with any questions you may have regarding your event. I look forward to working with her again soon and being part of her amazing events!

Jennings Trace
LZ Floral Design
4.9 out of 5 rating , 122 Reviews
· Wedding Florists

Houston Houston, TX, 77041
Location of (Epris Events)

Other vendors in Houston for your wedding