5203 Briar Cove Circle, Richmond, TX 77469 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos
  • Pricing

About Premiere Strings

Created by two musicians with decades of combined experience performing at special events, Premiere Strings provides the highest quality live chamber music to complement and enhance your wedding ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception.

We offer string quartets, trios, and duets, as well as other instrumentalists and vocalists. Our repertoire includes music from traditional Classical pieces to contemporary Popular selections.

Let us create a customized music program for your wedding that perfectly fits your style, taste, and budget.

Follow Premiere Strings on

12 Reviews for Premiere Strings

• brookeflowers

Brooke · Married on 05/12/2018

Michele was absolutely wonderful to work with. She was very easy to communicate with and she helped me select beautiful pieces for her to play. When things didn’t go according to plan the day of the wedding, she rolled with it and provided a lovely listening experience for our guests! I’m so glad I chose Premier Strings and that they entertained my idea for a solo violist for my wedding! I wouldn’t hesitate to hire Premier Strings for any future event needs.

Simi · Married on 04/07/2018

Michelle and Joanna were so helpful when it came to selecting music for my wedding ceremony. The music performed by the quartet was beautiful and definitely made the ceremony feel romantic and magical. I would definitely use Premiere Strings again!

Award

Premiere Strings Pricing

Premiere Strings Price Rates

Premiere Strings FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music? $ 200.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,049.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Music During Breaks, Sample Music
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Instrumental - Solo, Instrumental - Duo, Instrumental - Trio, String - Trio, String - Quartet, String - Quintet, Soloist / Vocalist
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3, 4 - 6, 7+
  • What instruments does your group play? Cello, Harp, Piano, Viola, Violin, Winds
  • What services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Rehearsal Dinner Music

• Event Planner HOU
    Event Planner HOU Wedding Planners

Premiere Strings is very professional and reliable team of musicians. They accept different types of payment which is a big plus for clientele. I am glad that I had a chance of working with them because their part in the wedding was simply flawless! Thank you again for cooperation and surely we will work again!

• 5203 Briar Cove Circle Richmond, TX 77469 See on map
    732-719-2098 (Phone number)
    7139070172 (Other Phone Number)