Fine Arts Strings

Houston, TX View map Visit website
$680 Most Popular Price

$680 Most Popular Price

Fine Arts Strings provides beautiful orchestral music for a range of wedding events, based in Houston, Texas. This troupe of talented full-time professionals possesses many years of experience, and many of their musicians have performed alongside iconic acts like Rod Stewart, The Who, Hans Zimmer, Smokey Robinson, and more. Fine Arts Strings is dedicated to bringing their finely-tuned sound to your wedding celebration.

Fine Arts Strings provide their talents as a string ensemble but are also happy to partner with a vocalist, organist, or trumpet player for your event. Not only do they boast an impressive catalog of classical music, but they also offer a variety of pop music and love songs to choose from for your event. If you have a particular song that is special to you for your event, Fine Arts Strings is happy to accommodate your request. They can also provide guidance for couples when choosing a classical playlist for their celebration. The musical stylings of Fine Arts Strings is an ideal addition to any ceremony, cocktail hour, or reception, creating an inviting atmosphere with their sophisticated repertoire.

What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music?

$550.00

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$680.00

Ceremony Music

What ceremony music arrangements can you provide?

Orchestra
String - Trio
String - Quartet
String - Quintet

How many musicians are in your band(s)?

4 - 6

What instruments does your group play?

Cello
Viola
Violin

What services do you provide?

Ceremony Music
Cocktail Hour Music
Learn New Songs
Reception Music
Rehearsal Dinner Music

Donna M. Getting married on 01/01/2022

A Wonderful Choice!

Fine Arts Strings really added a special touch to my daughter's wedding. There is nothing compared to musicians playing beautiful music as the bride walks down the aisle. I felt like their fees were extremely reasonable considering what they added to the wedding. They were very easy to work with, so much so that I thought something was wrong. But, no! Choosing them is just a drama-free choice to add a lasting memory to the day. I would definitely recommend, and I will use them again if I ever host another large event.

Fine Arts Strings's reply:

Thanks so much, Donna for your lovely review. That wedding was a fun one..... beautiful venue, great musical selections and it was a pleasure working with y'all. Thanks again!
    Brina Married on 09/18/2020

Best Ceremony Music !!

Wow. Just wow. John is incredible. My husband and I hired him to play string music for our wedding ceremony. We chose him because 1) a musician recommended him to me, 2) his reviews are excellent, 3) his client list is extremely impressive, and 4) his prices are very reasonable. John is so kind and accommodating. We had to reschedule our wedding because of COVID, and John really worked around our second date. He was, hands down, one of our best vendors during this crazy COVID mess. When I was overwhelmed with music choices, John called me and really worked with me to find the perfect fit. And on the actual wedding ceremony day, him and his team played beautifully. The acoustics were fantastic, and the music was so crisp.
    Emily Married on 07/06/2019

Surpassed Expectations

My wedding coordinator recommended them. I had a special request that they were able to do. My cousin is a singer and they accompanied her. It was totally beautiful. I definitely would recommend them!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Fine Arts Strings 1
Exclusive

7406 Westview Dr. Houston, TX, 77055
713-987-3540
Location of (Fine Arts Strings)

Other vendors in Houston for your wedding