7406 Westview Dr., Houston, TX 77055 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 8
  • Deals 1

About Fine Arts Strings

Fine Arts Strings provides beautiful orchestral music for a range of wedding events, based in Houston, Texas. This troupe of talented full-time professionals have many years of experience and have performed with music legends such as Hans Zimmer, Rod Stewart, Smokey Robinson, and many more. Fine Arts Strings is dedicated to bringing their finely-tuned and sophisticated sound to your wedding celebration.

Fine Arts Strings provide their talents as a string ensemble but are also happy to partner with a vocalist, organ, or trumpet for your event. Not only do they boast an impressive catalog of classical music, but they also offer a variety of pop music and love songs to choose from for your event. If you have a particular song that is special to you for your event, Fine Arts Strings are happy to accommodate your request. They can also provide guidance for couples when choosing a classical playlist for their celebration. The musical stylings of Fine Arts Strings is an ideal addition to any ceremony, cocktail hour, or reception, creating an inviting atmosphere with their sophisticated sound.

Follow Fine Arts Strings on
2649282729071466150 n 51 1055117
Chatting with Mr and Mrs Bush
Tucked away in our corner.
Tucked away in our corner.
At the old Vargos
At the old Vargos
Courtesy Taylor Golden.
Courtesy Taylor Golden.
Tight space in an organ loft.
Tight space in an organ loft.
Azaleas in full bloom.
Azaleas in full bloom.
2649282729071466150 n 51 1055117

• Videos 1

8 Reviews for Fine Arts Strings

Sandra · Married on 03/27/2019

Fantastic!!

John was great to work with.... very responsive, flexible and helpful navigating all the issues involving selecting our music. And the day of everything went seamlessly. It was gorgeous. One of the highlights of day. I totally recommend them.

Sent on 03/27/2019
  • F

Frances Morgan · Married on 01/19/2019

Concierge service that made my wedding wonderfully unique!

I wanted something more than your typical processional played on the organ for my wedding, so I contacted John Randolph with the Fine Arts Strings. I am so glad I did! John provided me with concierge service in crafting a totally unique musical experience for my wedding. I had so many questions, which he very patiently helped to answer for me. He led me through the entire process of choosing the size of the group, deciding how long to book them for, and selecting pieces for various parts of the ceremony. He even arranged a song that was particularly special to my fiancee, so that the string quartet could play it during the ceremony. What a wonderful, and cherished memory for us! I cannot tell you how many people commented on the beautiful music afterwards. We loved the music so much that I am secretly planning to hire John and his musicians again as a surprise anniversary gift for my husband!

Sent on 05/07/2019

Fine Arts Strings FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music? $ 550.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 680.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Ceremony Music
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Orchestra, String - Trio, String - Quartet, String - Quintet
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 4 - 6
  • What instruments does your group play? Cello, Viola, Violin
  • What services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Reception Music, Rehearsal Dinner Music

1 Wedding Deal & Discount