Houston Brass Quintet

Houston, TX View map

$999 Most Popular Price

Houston Brass Quintet would love to be a part of your big day! We know how important music is for your wedding! From a big entrance to a jazz inspired recession, we can help set the perfect enviroment for your wedding. You'll find from our reviews that we truly care about making your day stress-free! Contact us! We'd love to work with you!

As an artistic ensemble HBQ boasts repertoire of diverse genres, a focus on arts education, and promoting chamber music in Houston through a wide array of concerts and services.

What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music?

$600.00

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$999

Ceremony Music
Travel Expenses

What ceremony music arrangements can you provide?

Brass - Trio
Brass - Quartet
Brass - Quintet
Instrumental - Solo
Instrumental - Duo

How many musicians are in your band(s)?

4 - 6

What instruments does your group play?

Trumpet

What services do you provide?

Ceremony Music
Cocktail Hour Music
Learn New Songs
Reception Music
Rehearsal Dinner Music
    Dayton Married on 08/08/2017
    HBQ is an ensemble of dependably outstanding quality. As Entertainment Chair for Houston Saengerbund, I have been pleased to employ them on several occasions, and would look forward to such opportunities in future. I consider myself a strong advocate for their well deserved success. They appear to operate with excellent leadership and synergism. The proof is in the hearing...
    Patricia Married on 04/16/2016
    I can't say enough about the group. Their talent was the first thing that impressed me. I heard them at an venue that had several event vendors displaying and advertising. The talent was undeniable but then when I asked about a wedding in our back yard they were very accommodating. The couple wanted to enter the reception to Star Wars Theme and we weren't disappointed with what they came up with. It was amazing. During the time between parts of the celebration, they played a variety of styles and genres. I had compliments on them for a long time. I am using them again for my next and last daughter's wedding. They are so extremely easy to work with and a great group of musicians, I can't wait to see and hear them again. Pat Ganer

Pricing

Houston Brass Quintet Price Rates

15727 Spruce Point Dr Houston, TX, 77084
8173190281
Location of (Houston Brass Quintet)

Other vendors in Houston for your wedding