LZ Floral Design

Houston, Texas View map

$2,501 Typical Price

A wedding florist in Houston, Texas, LZ Floral Design is committed to making each ceremony and reception unforgettable with its fresh and beautiful floral arrangements. Operated by floral designer Krissy Dydek Lam, the company has been a thriving part of the Texas wedding industry since January 2005. From traditional to contemporary, elegant to sassy, LZ Floral Design is sure to make all your floral wedding dreams come true.

Krissy and her talented team of floral designers make certain to give you the personal attention your celebration deserves. Couples who entrust the company with their union benefit from the following floral services:

• Consultations
  • Venue visits
  • Delivery
  • Setup
  • Cleanup

Other Services
LZ Floral Design provides couples with a wide-range of floral arrangement options. Choices include:

• Table arrangements
  • Corsages
  • Flower crowns
  • Flower petals

Areas Covered
LZ Floral Design proudly offers wedding floral services to couples located in Houston, Texas. Said services are also extended to interested couples in and around the Texas area.

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$165

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$80

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$8

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$65

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$150

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$2,501

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Glamorous
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Flower Petals

• Joyce
    Joyce Married on 11/10/2019

Wonderful Experience!

I decided early on in my wedding planning that I would work with vendors who came highly recommended by other brides. Krissy came highly recommended from one of my coworkers who had previously worked with her. I found her to be timely, open to my suggestions, and very professional. Whether I contact her by phone, text or email, she ALWAYS response! When I’m indecisive she gives me awesome ideas and has always given the most budget friendly track to use...this is a true testament to me that she’s just not in it for the money, but is just as vested as we are in seeing our dream wedding come to fruition. I would highly recommend her to any and all future brides!!!

LZ Floral Design's reply:

Thank you so much, I really appreciate this! Thank you again and I'll be looking forward to November! It'll be here before you know it!
    Ashley Married on 10/20/2018

Beautiful work!

LOVED working with Krissy!!! Krissy was extremely nice and helpful through our planning process. She did such a beautiful job with all of our arrangements and was very flexible with me changing some ideas but still helping me stay within budget. I really enjoyed getting different feedback on what would look nice for the look I wanted while also being honest on cost. I would recommend LZ Floral any day!
    Elizabeth Married on 03/11/2018
    LZ Florals was GREAT! She was very helpful and flexible with our budget and her work was so beautiful. I would highly recommend LZ over any Houston floral shop!

LZ Floral Design's reply:

Thank you so much, I really appreciate it, your happiness brings me happiness. Wishing you both decades of love, health, and joy!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Deals

LZ Floral Design 1
Discount
Invitations can be done in a number of styles depending whether you want them laser printed, handwritten or calligraphy. Each price includes the outer and inner envelope, response card as well as stuffing. I can also print inserts which give maps or directions as well. You would be providing the stationary and postage for the outer and response cards. Laser Printed $1.50 Handwritten $2.00 Calligraphy $3.00 I will need the stationary and guest information 2 weeks before you want them sent—which would be 8 to 10 weeks before the wedding.

Mariel and Joey Lifestyle Photography Mariel and Joey Lifestyle Photography Wedding Photographers

As a wedding photographer I have seen an array of beautiful floral arrangements and bouquets, but never any quite like LZ Floral Design. I absolutely loved the garland along the fire place at Madera Estates. It make such a huge difference to in our images when client hire such an amazing team of vendors to perfectly plan their big day. It is obvious Kristen and Zach made floral design a priority! We hope to work with you all again in the future.

Photography by Niki Photography by Niki Wedding Photographers

LZ floral is so creative in all their arrangements, bouquets and unique floral items. Lara always delivers a quality product to the weddings that I have photographed.

Kasey Lynn Photography Kasey Lynn Photography Wedding Photographers

Lara does amazing work! Her florals (boutonnieres, bouquets and centerpieces) are always gorgeous and so creative. I have worked several weddings with her as well as a few collaborative shoots and her flowers are always topnotch!

Houston Houston, Texas, 77084
Location of (LZ Floral Design)

Other vendors in Houston for your wedding