21123 Eva Street, Suite 220C, Montgomery, TX 77356 Map · Phone number

About Photography by Niki

Photography by Niki is a professional wedding photography company based in Montgomery, Texas, serving greater Houston. Specializing in providing couples with contemporary and natural images on their special day.

WEDDING DAY - On the big day I like to start taking photos of the getting ready process and stay until the departure. I capture all the details from personal attire to table decor, the emotions on your face when you first see each other, family formals, first dances until the grand exit. Coverage can include myself and a second photographer. I've captured over 350 weddings so far, each one so personal and unique. I love weddings, and all the excitement or the day and the promises they hold.

ENGAGEMENT PORTRAITS - I like to get to know you as a couple during the engagement shoot. This is a fun time that results in great candid and formal shots of you just being yourselves.

BRIDAL PORTRAITS - Bridal sessions are when you can take the time have beautiful portraits done of yourself in THE dress. It’s also a nice trial run for hair, make-up and flowers. Having a beautiful photograph to show off at the reception adds that special personal touch to the wedding day.

In addition to the classic photography that Photography by Niki provides for you, this company offers other additional services. The additional services include:

• Additional hours

photobyniki 0
crystalsprings 1
augustapines 0
Photography by Niki
Venue 311 - Cake cutting at the wedding reception.
Venue 311 - Cake cutting at the wedding reception.
96880f05f5b34ccb 1525664472 54b15099eb091df4 1525664470830 4 KarliChris BigSkyB

Photography by Niki 7
  • Allison

Allison M · Married on 03/16/2019

Best Vendor We Picked For Our Wedding Day

Oh gosh, where do I even begin? Photography by Niki absolutely MADE my wedding day, well along with my lovely husband of course. But seriously, I cannot recommend Niki Gregg enough.

Throughout the wedding planning process, Niki was super professional and helpful. I saw firsthand how incredibly well-connected she is in the Houston area. She knows all the best wedding vendors, and she went out of her way to provide excellent recommendations for my wedding – from the venue, to the cake, to the dress shops, to the linens, to the planner, to the DJ – everything. She knows the wedding planning business hands down. I also appreciate that she knew I was having a somewhat big wedding party, and made a recommendation right off the bat on the two photography options that would best fit my needs and budget. With so many decisions to make around a wedding, Niki made it easy. She’s reliable and someone you can trust.

On my wedding day, Niki was nothing but the best. She arrived on time with her assistant, was pleasant (all my bridesmaids loved her), and got straight to work. I never realized how much time you spend with your photographer on your wedding day but it’s a lot, and I’m so glad I was able to share that time with her. She put my husband and I at ease when our emotions were high, she captured moments of joy that I’ll remember the rest of my life, and she even caught action shots I didn’t see on our wedding day like our two-year-old flower girl running down the aisle at full speed. She also worked incredibly hard and well with our other vendors, and it felt like a solid working team environment around us throughout the night. Niki was there for my husband and I every step of the way on our wedding day and I can’t thank her enough for it.

The best part? She captured exceptional photos that my husband and I will cherish the rest of our lives. I flip through the photos she took and couldn’t be happier. From the large group photo of everyone at our reception, to my husband and my formal shots with our families and wedding party, to the reveal shot between my husband and I, she did an excellent job. Her attention to detail, editing skills, and passion really shine through in her work. I can’t recommend Niki enough and look forward to hiring her for future life milestones.

Sent on 07/09/2019

Kayla · Married on 11/02/2018

As a Wedding Coordinator, nobody appreciates a wonderful photographer more than me. No only is her work absolutely stunning, but she is a pleasure to work along side.

Katy Delaup
    KNZ Weddings and Events

Sent on 01/29/2017

Melanie · Married on 10/27/2018

We used Niki for my daughter's engagement and wedding pictures and they were both just beautiful. The colors, settings, poses and backgrounds were beautiful and original, especially the wedding pictures at twilight. Not only were the pictures amazing but she and her assistant were professional, efficient, friendly and her communication was great as well.
    We will definitely be referring her to all of our friends and family in the Houston area. Thanks Niki!!

Sent on 01/08/2014

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Photography by Niki FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Negatives
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Negatives, Prints, Save the Date
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

• Aubery Rose Weddings & Decor
    Aubery Rose Weddings & Decor Wedding Planners

Highly recommend Niki to capture your perfect day flawlessly! She is an impeccable and reputable photgrapher you will treasure always! My Brides adore her and appreciates her passion for detail and perfection. So fun to work you. You will surely enjoy your day with Niki

• KNZ Weddings and Events
    KNZ Weddings and Events Wedding Planners

Niki is fantastic to work with. As a coordinator it is so important to have a photographer that you work well with. Not only is her photography amazing, but she is personable and so on top of things. I would highly recommend her to any bride!

• Faux Flora
    Faux Flora Wedding Florists

Niki is a very talented and professional photographer. She shot my engagements, my wedding, and now my business. She knows how to pose people for the most flattering angles, how to use the light, and how to make you feel so comfortable. You will not regret the choice with Niki!

• 21123 Eva Street, Suite 220C Montgomery, TX, 77356 See on map