Photography by Niki Reviews

89 Reviews for Photography by Niki

• Allison

Allison M · Married on 03/16/2019

Best Vendor We Picked For Our Wedding Day

Oh gosh, where do I even begin? Photography by Niki absolutely MADE my wedding day, well along with my lovely husband of course. But seriously, I cannot recommend Niki Gregg enough.

Throughout the wedding planning process, Niki was super professional and helpful. I saw firsthand how incredibly well-connected she is in the Houston area. She knows all the best wedding vendors, and she went out of her way to provide excellent recommendations for my wedding – from the venue, to the cake, to the dress shops, to the linens, to the planner, to the DJ – everything. She knows the wedding planning business hands down. I also appreciate that she knew I was having a somewhat big wedding party, and made a recommendation right off the bat on the two photography options that would best fit my needs and budget. With so many decisions to make around a wedding, Niki made it easy. She’s reliable and someone you can trust.

On my wedding day, Niki was nothing but the best. She arrived on time with her assistant, was pleasant (all my bridesmaids loved her), and got straight to work. I never realized how much time you spend with your photographer on your wedding day but it’s a lot, and I’m so glad I was able to share that time with her. She put my husband and I at ease when our emotions were high, she captured moments of joy that I’ll remember the rest of my life, and she even caught action shots I didn’t see on our wedding day like our two-year-old flower girl running down the aisle at full speed. She also worked incredibly hard and well with our other vendors, and it felt like a solid working team environment around us throughout the night. Niki was there for my husband and I every step of the way on our wedding day and I can’t thank her enough for it.

The best part? She captured exceptional photos that my husband and I will cherish the rest of our lives. I flip through the photos she took and couldn’t be happier. From the large group photo of everyone at our reception, to my husband and my formal shots with our families and wedding party, to the reveal shot between my husband and I, she did an excellent job. Her attention to detail, editing skills, and passion really shine through in her work. I can’t recommend Niki enough and look forward to hiring her for future life milestones.

Sent on 07/09/2019
  • Kayla

Kayla · Married on 11/02/2018

As a Wedding Coordinator, nobody appreciates a wonderful photographer more than me. No only is her work absolutely stunning, but she is a pleasure to work along side.

Katy Delaup
    KNZ Weddings and Events

Sent on 01/29/2017

Melanie · Married on 10/27/2018

We used Niki for my daughter's engagement and wedding pictures and they were both just beautiful. The colors, settings, poses and backgrounds were beautiful and original, especially the wedding pictures at twilight. Not only were the pictures amazing but she and her assistant were professional, efficient, friendly and her communication was great as well.
    We will definitely be referring her to all of our friends and family in the Houston area. Thanks Niki!!

Sent on 01/08/2014

Lauren · Married on 10/28/2017

Niki has a classic yet stunning photography style and the kindest heart to match. We enjoyed every moment working with her over our 18 months of being engaged and then getting married. Our photos are beyond our wildest dreams and she captured so much emotion I feel as if I can relive our entire day through the photos (we did not do video and with her photos I don’t regret it.) We cannot wait to work with Niki for milestone photos and events throughout our life together!

Russell · Married on 10/07/2017

Great Experience. Great Pictures. Highly Recommend.

Sent on 01/18/2018

Marie · Married on 09/16/2017

We had a relative on the grooms side that was set up to do the photography. He decided it was more than he could handle. Needless to say, planning your daughter's wedding can be quite stressful. I had seen some of Niki's work on line and it was beautiful, so I emailed her. She responded immediately and came to my rescue. Wow what a blessing she was. She's not only a great photographer, but very confident. She assured me everything would fall into place, and it did. Love you Niki! I will get my daughter to share some photos since she is much better at this than I am. Marie Polk

Sent on 02/19/2018

Lindsay · Married on 06/10/2017

Niki is amazing! She does beautiful photography and has great ideas. She is flexible to traveling as well if there is somewhere special you want your photos. I used her for family, engagement, bridal, and wedding. I will use her again in the future. Highly recommended!

Lauren · Married on 04/29/2017

Niki was Great! We really loved her work, she photographed my parents wedding and we had to have her for ours!

Sent on 05/11/2018

Bailey · Married on 04/23/2017

Niki captured my wedding day absolutely perfectly! She even got my 4 year old son smiling in the pictures! She is professional, fun, and had some beautiful ideas for photos!

Jamie · Married on 04/09/2017

Niki and her partner photographer where amazing. She worked well with my hectic schedule out of town and when it cane to my wedding day she was on time and the photos where stunning. They really captured my wedding day. I highly recommend her as your photographer. I will be going back to her to make my wedding photo album.

Sent on 01/21/2018

Alyssa · Married on 03/10/2017

My husband and I loved working with Niki! I was very grateful she took the time during our consultation to get to know us personally and go over every detail from engagements to the wedding. Something I wanted in a photographer was someone that could direct me and my fiance on what to do, how to stand and tell me where to put my hands lol. Niki has kept in touch and will still post a picture of our wedding every now and then which I love! The cost was a bit high, but photography was very important to me for our wedding and I didn't have to worry about a thing with Niki! She definitely knew what she was doing. (Image quality of these pics won't be the best cause I stole them from Facebook)

Sent on 01/07/2018

Rowena · Married on 02/11/2017

She is totally awesome! She very communicative and great to work with! She is so down-to-earth. She captures candid moments that you truly appreciate she did. She does phenomenal work! She displays such professionalism!

Sent on 01/07/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 01/04/2017

She is very professional and great to work with I hope to work more events with her.

Sent on 05/25/2016

Stephanie · Married on 10/01/2016

Niki was incredible throughout the process, very professional while also being extremely personable and helpful. She willingly answered any questions I had, and she also helped me out in numerous other ways including recommendations for hair and makeup stylists when I had plans change suddenly. I was so thrilled with all of the wonderful moments that Niki captured during my wedding day, and she went above and beyond to make sure that I was able to get the photos that I needed and wanted. Thank you Niki for the amazing job you did and playing such an important part in making my wedding day priceless!

Sent on 02/14/2017

Meredith · Married on 08/20/2016

We loved having Niki photograph our wedding! We have so many amazing pictures. Niki did our engagement pictures, bridal, and wedding day. She was very easy to work with and made us feel comfortable. We love our wedding album and prints we ordered. Thank you Niki!

Sent on 02/05/2017

Anna · Married on 07/30/2016

Niki gave us exactly what we asked for in our pictures. She let us enjoy our day with little posing and took photos that captured our personalities. I have so many favorites it was hard to decide which ones to print and hang. She caught details that I didn't even have time to see with all the business of the wedding. She is even sweet to work with and I definitely recommend her!

Sent on 01/25/2017

Jennifer · Married on 06/25/2016

I absolutely loved Niki! She made it so comfortable for my bridals and wedding pictures. I am absolutely in love with every single picture! She also is very organized and creative. Igot every picture I had wanted and then some! I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 01/14/2017

Megan · Married on 06/04/2016

Niki is AMAZING! I definitely recommend booking her! She shot our engagement and wedding pictures and they turned out perfect! Niki went above and beyond what we expected from her! She even walked through mud to get some of our pictures on our wedding day! Niki cares about her clients and she always made sure that my hair looked good! Niki helped us pick out a videographer, makeup artist and even a hair stylist! We had the best experience with her! She really made everything run smoothly on our big day! Thank you Niki! LOVE you!

Sent on 08/11/2016

Elena · Married on 06/03/2016

Niki was blast to work with throughout the whole wedding process from engagement photos, to bridals and most importantly our big wedding day. She was on time, professional, full of energy and made standing in front of the camera not so intimidating. Her efforts (as well as her assistants) to capture the most tender and sweet moments go beyond what we could have expected and more than we could have ever asked for. Niki truly loves her job and that is why I believe it made our experience working with her so fun. We couldn't be happier with our choice of photographer. We highly recommend her for any and all occasions to help create memories that will last a lifetime. Her effortless attention to detail is what separates her from all other photographers, she provided input on our timeline, helped with my dress, provided key advice, and even saved our cake from a near disaster. She is the total package and then some, she is experienced and blessed with extraordinary wedding knowledge!

Sent on 07/14/2016

Nikki · Married on 05/21/2016

Niki was absolutely AMAZING to work with!!!! We met with a few other photographers and we weren't really impressed. Once we met with Niki, we knew she was the one for us. She Is SO sweet and caring, which made it so much easier to feel comfortable for the photos. She treated us like her friends, not her clients and was very quick to respond to any questions that I had.
    She really knew how to capture our personalities, and she also dealt with our crazy bridal party with a smile on her face the whole night. :)
    We can't wait to work with her again in the future!!!

Sent on 05/25/2016
  • Shieva

Shieva · Married on 05/07/2016

LOVE LOVE LOVE Niki! My fiance found Niki on Yelp when looking for a photographer for our wedding. We met with her and instantly clicked! We had a very specific need for the photographer to have a strong indoor portfolio and she has proven to be amazing indoors. We recently had our engagement photos taken at our house inside and outside. The quality of the photos is superb and the editing work she does is fabulous! She was even able to make corrections to issues with my makeup caused by the makeup artist. Her willingness to go above and beyond to get that perfect shot are what anyone would want to have in a photographer. She even went as far as to climb on our roof with us just to get a specific shot for us. We could not be happier with her work and are more than excited to work with her again at our wedding.

Sent on 09/03/2015

Photography by Niki's reply:

I had so much fun shooting your engagements! Yes, it was a first to climb a clients' roof for a shot, but what a view you have of downtown!
    I can't wait until the big wedding day!

Elizabeth · Married on 04/22/2016

Niki is an exceptional photographer. We noticed her work at a bridal show and again at an open house. You can tell she is very experienced. She's very responsive with emails and quick on getting your pictures back. We couldn't be happier with our decision to go with her. She was on point the whole night of our wedding. She's great with kids and telling you how to pose. They totally surprised us when they asked if we wanted to "play with the sparklers." We got to do one of those fun sparkler pics that you see on Pinterest, and my husband and I got to have quiet little moment in the middle of all the chaos. It was a nice surprise.

Sent on 06/13/2016

Emily · Married on 03/05/2016

Niki was amazing to work with! Very up front about everything and got things moving quickly. My husband doesn't always respond well in front of the camera and niki made him very comfortable and our pictures came back amazing! I highly recommended her!

Sent on 01/10/2017

Nina · Married on 02/20/2016

Niki was the best ever. She did my sister in laws wedding and mine. I am so obsessed with ALL of my engagement and wedding pics. I promise I don't have a bad one in the thousands. She is very nice, friendly, flexible, open to different ideas and creativity. Very easy to work with yet very professional. No complaints. Hire this woman she's the best!!! ??

Sent on 01/10/2017

Kathryn · Married on 12/12/2015

Niki was so easy to get a long, so professional and always flexible. Mother Nature seemed to never be on our side the days we had photos. For engagements it was scorching hot and we got attacked by Mosquitos the whole time. On our wedding day it poured almost the whole time and at one point it said take shelter because of a tornado. She was always so positive and never let the weather bother her so it kept us positive as well. Our engagements came out great and I can't wait to see our wedding photos!

Sent on 12/18/2015