Brickhouse Bridal

Spring, TX View map Visit website

At Brickhouse Bridal we want you to have the experience of a lifetime when purchasing your dream wedding gown.

We are committed to being the bridal salon that offers the best service and value in a boutique environment. Schedule your appointment to find your wedding gown among the most stunning and unique collections in Houston.

When it鈥檚 about your style, the feeling and the staff, Brickhouse Bridal鈥檚 signature experience is here for you.

Appointments are requested to insure that we can accommodate you and your bridal party with a Bridal Consultant and dressing room. Our special order gowns range from $1800 to $5000 and may take up to seven months to order; however some of our designers can accommodate an earlier wedding date. We proudly offer sample gowns, at our off-the-rack location, Sample Suite at Brickhouse Bridal, ranging in size from 8 to 24 and starting at $1199. Veil and accessory appointments may be made Monday-Friday.

Puede reservar su cita con una persona que hable espanol.

• Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999
$4,000 - $6,499

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids
Flower Girls
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom

Which of the following services do you provide?

Preservation
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Bridal Gowns
Formal Gowns
Hair Accessories
Jewelry
Plus Size Gowns
Sample Gowns
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

6-8 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Monthly
Weekly

What is your return policy?

Final Sales
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

4.4 out of 5 rating

• Morgan
    Morgan C. Married on 03/12/2022

Truly felt so special!

I cannot say enough good things about Brickhouse bridal! The staff is amazing, the atmosphere is amazing and the salon aesthetic was beautiful. The experience was everything I wanted and more! During the whole process they really make you feel so special and beautiful! This was the first bridal shop I went to ever! My stylist really understood what I was looking for and ultimately found me my dream dress! I was hesitant at first because it was the first bridal shop I visited so I went to one other bridal shop across town and was NOT impressed, it was not even close to how Brickhouse made me feel. So the same day I drove back to Brickhouse to retry on the gown I loved and even the stylist who helped me quickly try it back on was so sweet! When I returned to pick up my dress, the staff again was so welcoming and just genuinely happy and excited for me and my big day! I highly recommend going to Brickhouse Bridal, you will truly feel so special!
    Julia S. Married on 11/06/2021

My dream dress

Going to Brickhouse was a dream. The whole experience wasn't stressful at all, and Paris knew more about what I wanted in my dress than I could communicate into words. Thank you so so much!!!
  • Amanda
    Amanda Married on 10/30/2021

Thanks Jessica!

Brickhouse Bridal was a wonderful bridal boutique to visit. Jessica was very nice and helpful during the whole experience. Although I did not purchase my dress there, I would highly recommend BHB and Jessica B. for your wedding dress search!
  • illustration stars

Deals

Brickhouse Bridal 1
Exclusive

Photography by Niki Photography by Niki Wedding Photographers

Brickhouse Bridal carries the most beautiful dresses. They also have a great staff to help you in your dream gown search. I know several of my clients have purchased their dresses here.

Entangled Films Entangled Films Wedding Videographers

Great company to deal with. We highly recommend!

Kasey Lynn Photography Kasey Lynn Photography Wedding Photographers

Brickhouse carries some of the most beautiful and detailed dresses. Several of my brides have gotten their dresses from here and had nothing but a wonderful experience.

207 E Shore Drive, 250 Spring, TX, 77380

Monday-Friday: 10am-6pm Saturday: 9am-4pm
Location of (Brickhouse Bridal)

Other vendors in Houston for your wedding