Love and Lace Bridal

Navasota, TX View map Visit website

Love and Lace has been designed as a “destination” bridal boutique. Located in the quaint, historical town of Navasota, Texas, we are located within 60 miles of Houston’s major suburbs - a peaceful, serene getaway from the hustle and bustle of the big city. Our intimate boutique is beautifully designed, and is open by appointment only Friday through Sunday, so that we can offer each bride a personalized, memorable experience. We offer a carefully chosen, diverse selection of gowns from our designer’s latest collections, as well as gorgeous accessories to perfectly complement your dream dress. Come let us pamper you, and spend the day exploring Navasota’s antique shops, local tea room, and small town Southern charm. I guarantee your experience to be one of a kind!

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$1,000 - $2,499

Who do you provide services for?

Bride

Which of the following services do you provide?

Appointments Only
Preservation
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Bridal Gowns
Hair Accessories
Jewelry
Plus Size Gowns
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Seasonally

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

• Allison
    Allison O. Married on 09/17/2021

Go here!

I went to several bridal stores prior to Love & Lace and became so frustrated with the whole process. Between being a plus size bride and wanting a dress that didn’t look the same as every other dress, I felt stuck. On top of that, pushy sales people were everywhere.
    Love & Lace was completely different. There was absolutely no pressure and I loved every dress, compared to other places where I couldn’t seem to find anything I liked. The staff really listened and were incredibly helpful. Also, being a plus size bride was never an issue. This place is awesome. I wish I would have gone here first!
    Laine Married on 11/07/2020

The best bridal shop you can find!

I happened upon Love and Lace Bridal by chance after having no luck at finding my perfect dress at multiple other shops. After looking online at the designers that she has in store, I brought in multiple screenshots of dresses I was interested in to Kelly. Lo and behold, she had a few in shop and one wound up being THE dress. Even the ones she helped me pick out to try were tough competition against the one I wound up picking. The experience was very laid back- I felt so comfortable the whole time and appreciated that I didn't feel pressured into picking a dress. It was the most fun I had looking at dresses the entire time. Kelly is honestly the absolute sweetest and if I had reason to, I would buy a dress from her again a million times over.
  • Alana
    Alana A. Married on 10/10/2020

Sweet Ladies!

The owners of this place are some of the sweetest! I found them at a local bridal show and decided to stop by on my search. They did not disappoint! The first dress I tried on ended up being "the one" and I could not be happier! They carry so many great designers and are pretty affordable compared to other places in the BCS area. The ladies make you feel super comfortable and do not pressure you in any way. My dress even came in a few weeks early. Would definitely recommend Love & Lace!

Real Weddings

• Steven & Laura
    17 photos · 09/06/2020

104 Farquhar St. Navasota, 77868
Location of (Love and Lace Bridal)

Other vendors in Houston for your wedding