20235 Katy Frwy STE B, Katy, TX 77450 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 4

About Weddings By Debbie

Local to Katy, Texas, family-owned bridal salon Weddings by Debbie specializes in designer and couture bridal gowns. With a team of expert consultants offering years of industry experience, Weddings by Debbie is dedicated to customer satisfaction, and endeavors to make your bridal shopping experience a memorable one.

Weddings by Debbie offers a wide variety of internationally-recognized designers, styles, and sizing options. Some of the boutique’s featured designers include Essense of Australia, Maggie Sottero, Allure Couture, Madison James, Stephen Yearick, Ysa Makino, and Badgley Mischka. High-quality accessories — including jewelry, fine silk veils, belts, sashes, and headpieces — are always in stock to help you design your dream wedding look. Wedding gown storage, pressing, and alteration services are also provided on-site, offering you a one-stop-shop for all your wedding gown needs and desires.

Follow Weddings By Debbie on

Weddings By Debbie 5
  • Kalah

Kalah · Getting married on 10/12/2019

The best experience!

Weddings by Debbie was our favorite experience while shopping for dresses! They accommodated my large group of bridesmaids and were total champs with all of our questions and requests! They have dresses for all budgets and I highly recommend!

Sent on 02/24/2019
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 10/21/2018

Wonderful Experience

Weddings by Debbie is great! I purchased my wedding gown here and had them do all the alterations. Leena was my consultant and she was an absolute dream to work with. She called me a few days prior to my appointment to get a feel of what I was looking for (at that time I was open to anything since I hadn’t tried on dresses before) as well as my budget. Once my mom and I got to the store on my appointment day, we did a brief review of everything and then we were able to pull dresses. We were clearly told where dresses were located that were in our budget, and we were able to pull whatever we liked. Leena also grabbed a few that she thought might work for me.
    The appointment flew by, and I ended up buying the first dress I tried on. The checkout process was fast, and everything was explained to us in great detail. Once the dress was delivered I was able to come back to the store to make sure it was correct and that it fit – it did! After that I scheduled my alterations appointment.
    The first appointment was the longest, just because it was the appointment with the most alterations. The 2nd appointment was to try on the dress with the first set of alterations, and then to proceed with the bustle. The 3rd appointment was to check the bustle, and to show my mom how to put it up. They took their time showing her what to do and even let her do half of it so she would be familiar with the process.
    Picking up the dress for my engagement photos was easy. I was able to drop it off afterwards and they cleaned and pressed it for the wedding day. They even found a few tears in the tulle from my pictures and graciously fixed them with lace appliques that matched my dress for no charge. Pickup for the wedding day was similarly easy. I would highly recommend Weddings by Debbie to anyone looking for their wedding dress!

Sent on 05/21/2019

Weddings By Debbie FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999, $4,000 - $6,499, $6,500 - $7,999
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Appointments Only, Preservation, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Shoes, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? 6-8 months, 9-11 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Weekly
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

Real Weddings

• 20235 Katy Frwy STE B Katy, TX, 77450 See on map
    281-698-8160 (Phone number)
    281-698-8161 (Other Phone Number)
    281-698-8175 (Fax Number)
    Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday 10-6pm Tuesday and Thursday 12-8pm Sunday closed