20235 Katy Frwy STE B, Katy, TX 77450 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 3

About Weddings By Debbie

Local to Katy, Texas, family-owned bridal salon Weddings by Debbie specializes in designer and couture bridal gowns. With a team of expert consultants offering years of industry experience, Weddings by Debbie is dedicated to customer satisfaction, and endeavors to make your bridal shopping experience a memorable one.

Weddings by Debbie offers a wide variety of internationally-recognized designers, styles, and sizing options. Some of the boutique’s featured designers include Essense of Australia, Maggie Sottero, Allure Couture, Madison James, Stephen Yearick, Ysa Makino, and Badgley Mischka. High-quality accessories — including jewelry, fine silk veils, belts, sashes, and headpieces — are always in stock to help you design your dream wedding look. Wedding gown storage, pressing, and alteration services are also provided on-site, offering you a one-stop-shop for all your wedding gown needs and desires.

Follow Weddings By Debbie on

290 Reviews for Weddings By Debbie

• Ilse

Ilse Galloway · Married on 03/13/2020

"THE" dress

Weddings by Debbie was the one vendor that had the "ONE" dress I wanted to try on by Stella York! The whole experience from my first step into the store was wonderful and so personal! The staff was amazing and attentive! My dress was flawless and beautiful!

Sent on 03/17/2020
  • Samantha

Samantha Moses · Married on 03/07/2020

Would recommend!

I had a great experience getting my wedding dress from Weddings by Debbie. During the initial appointment, my consultant helped me find quite a few dresses that were my style (at least 10) and was enthusiastic the entire time. They have an incredibly large selection of dresses, more than any other shop I went to. I was able to find the perfect dress for my style and body type. After my initial try on with my sized dress, I decided that I wanted to add cap sleeves to my sleeveless dress. The seamstress was able to find the perfect lace to match the rest of my dress and add the sleeves. The sleeves fit great and it looked like the dress was made that way, she did an incredible job. Weddings by Debbie was able to accomodate many of my requests with the dress and I ended up with a perfectly fitted, stunning dress!

Sent on 06/17/2020

Weddings By Debbie FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    $1,000 - $2,499
    $2,500 - $3,999
    $4,000 - $6,499
    $6,500 - $7,999
  • How do you price dress alterations?
    By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Bridesmaids
    Mother of the Bride
    Mother of the Groom
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Appointments Only
    Preservation
    Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Bridal Gowns
    Hair Accessories
    Jewelry
    Plus Size Gowns
    Shoes
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    6-8 months
    9-11 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Weekly
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales

Real Weddings

• 20235 Katy Frwy STE B Katy, TX, 77450 See on map
    281-698-8160 (Phone number)
    281-698-8161 (Other Phone Number)
    281-698-8175 (Fax Number)
    Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday 10-6pm Tuesday and Thursday 12-8pm Sunday closed
    Location of (Weddings By Debbie)