Weddings By Debbie Reviews

Weddings By Debbie 5
  • Kalah

Kalah · Getting married on 10/12/2019

The best experience!

Weddings by Debbie was our favorite experience while shopping for dresses! They accommodated my large group of bridesmaids and were total champs with all of our questions and requests! They have dresses for all budgets and I highly recommend!

Sent on 02/24/2019
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 10/21/2018

Wonderful Experience

Weddings by Debbie is great! I purchased my wedding gown here and had them do all the alterations. Leena was my consultant and she was an absolute dream to work with. She called me a few days prior to my appointment to get a feel of what I was looking for (at that time I was open to anything since I hadn’t tried on dresses before) as well as my budget. Once my mom and I got to the store on my appointment day, we did a brief review of everything and then we were able to pull dresses. We were clearly told where dresses were located that were in our budget, and we were able to pull whatever we liked. Leena also grabbed a few that she thought might work for me.
    The appointment flew by, and I ended up buying the first dress I tried on. The checkout process was fast, and everything was explained to us in great detail. Once the dress was delivered I was able to come back to the store to make sure it was correct and that it fit – it did! After that I scheduled my alterations appointment.
    The first appointment was the longest, just because it was the appointment with the most alterations. The 2nd appointment was to try on the dress with the first set of alterations, and then to proceed with the bustle. The 3rd appointment was to check the bustle, and to show my mom how to put it up. They took their time showing her what to do and even let her do half of it so she would be familiar with the process.
    Picking up the dress for my engagement photos was easy. I was able to drop it off afterwards and they cleaned and pressed it for the wedding day. They even found a few tears in the tulle from my pictures and graciously fixed them with lace appliques that matched my dress for no charge. Pickup for the wedding day was similarly easy. I would highly recommend Weddings by Debbie to anyone looking for their wedding dress!

Sent on 05/21/2019

Gace · Married on 10/19/2018

Went to Debbie's to find the last thing that I need for my wedding. The lady at the desk was very responsive and helpful. I recommend this store to anyone looking for excellent service and beautiful clothing, ideas, and items for their upcoming wedding.

Sent on 10/09/2018

Sherry · Married on 06/23/2018

From the start to the day my daughter picked up her dress ? The staff was wonderful , couldn’t have had a better experience ,
    Special shout out to Charnelle in alterations she was great , professional and she truly cares,
    Sherry Neiswander

Sent on 06/20/2018

pam · Married on 06/21/2018

My daughter had a dress picked out at another bridal shop. We had even gone over there 3 times to try it on. The last bridal shop we went to was Weddings by Debbie. The only thing that kind of turned me off was they wanted my credit card number to make the appt. I almost said forget it but glad I didn't. Needless to say, that is where she found her dress and said YES to the dress. They were very professional and acted like Nicole was the only bride in the store. They understood what she wanted and delivered. Even though her veil was super expensive, it was simply gorgeous and matched perfectly with her dress. We bought it in September, 2017 and it came in March, 2018. We went in for a few fittings and picked it up the week of the wedding. Scheduling the fittings was super easy and the dress was perfect. I also got my MOB dress there. You definitely have to make an appt here if you are shopping for a wedding dress, bridesmaids dresses or MOB/MOG dresses.

Sent on 09/06/2018
    Weddings By Debbie 6
    Weddings By Debbie 7
    Weddings By Debbie 8
    Weddings By Debbie 9

Kelly · Married on 11/11/2017

I had the absolute best experience at Weddings by Debbie, choosing my wedding dress & my bridesmaids' dresses. My dress appointment was with Lina, who was the absolute sweetest & did not make me feel rushed at all. She accommodated my party size (5 guests) & allowed me to walk around the store too, picking out options she & I thought I would like. She also steered me away from the areas in the store that would be over-budget, so I didn't even have to see those gorgeous gowns & be disappointed in knowing I couldn't afford them. After my initial appointment, I had a difficult time in choosing one gown because I couldn't see it in the color I wanted. A few weeks later, she called to let me know that that particular gown would be discontinued in a week, and so if I wanted to purchase, I needed to come in sooner rather than later. I'm not sure if that is a norm in the wedding dress industry, but I thought it very thoughtful that she would reach out to me about that type of information. When I went in for the second appointment to decide if I wanted that first dress or not, Lina pulled a few other options that were similar to style, beading, etc., to see if I liked any of those. Of course, one of those options was my dream dress! Lina will forever be on my mind when I think of my dress, because of her excellent talent & observation on my style and feelings.

I then can back a few weeks later with my bridesmaids to purchase their dress. This appointment was with Jennifer. I don't know how she does it, wrangling in a party of 7 women all looking at different styles and colors, but she was absolutely wonderful. Overall, we found the perfect dress that fit everyone's body types, &Jennifer found a swatch on the color burgundy by the same designer, so I would be assured it was the correct color I wanted for the girls.

AJ, Jeanette, &Jamie were also the absolute best to work with in alterations and pressing as well! I would write more but I ran out of room. :(

Sent on 11/20/2017

Brittany · Married on 08/05/2017

I order my wedding dress here and the staff was incredibly helpful. I chose a strapless wedding dress but I really wanted to lower the back and add straps so the owner came out to review the dress just to make sure it was possible. They were super helpful every step along the way and especially since I lived in San Antonio and had to drive in for my fittings. My dress turned out beautiful and I received so many compliments on it. I highly recommend Weddings by Debbie if you are looking for your dream gown for your wedding. Incredible staff, a HUGE selection of dresses, and am overall amazing experience.

Sent on 08/11/2017

Amena · Married on 08/05/2017

I loved my stylist, I loved my seamstress and I loved my stylist! Thank you for pressing my dress to fall so beautifully.

Sent on 08/22/2017

Brittany · Married on 03/11/2017

This place is nothing short of amazing! They go above and beyond from the first time you step in the shop for a dress fitting, up to the day you pick you wedding dress. The service is top notch and all the employees are great to work with. They definitely make all their clients feel special and you can tell that they care about what they do. I am so thankful for everything they did to make sure my dress was perfect.

Sent on 04/11/2017

Allison · Married on 02/25/2017

I would HIGHLY recommend Weddings By Debbie. The whole process was so easy and everyone there is so nice! They were very flexible with changes and had SO MANY dresses to choose from. The best part about my experience was alterations. Chantelle and Noemi were great and helped me so much along the way!

Sent on 03/13/2017

Alyssa · Married on 01/28/2017

Working with Weddings by Debbie and my consultant Kaylee was the easiest process for me throughout wedding planning. Kaylee called me before my initial appointment to talk through styles and preferences and even sent me a list of styles to look through. My initial appointment went so smoothly because she took the time to understand my style ahead of time, which made the process more enjoyable and less overwhelming. I also had all of my alterations done at Weddings by Debbie and appreciated them being up front with their pricing. I had many structural changes made to my dress and they made all of my ideas come to life. Thanks again for being a dream to work with! You gals are the best!

Sent on 02/15/2017

Chelsea · Married on 01/07/2017

I went to a few other store before going here. I was very impressed by the look of the store inside so many dresses. I found an amazing dress and the staff went above and beyond to handcraft the lace design on my veil. Both the dress and veil where amazing!!!! I would say it is on the higher end of things but it was so pretty it was well worth the money.

Sent on 01/24/2017

Rachel · Married on 12/16/2016

We almost got scared away by some negative online reviews, but our WBD experience was friendly, professional and our dress, veil and belt were each delivered earlier than expected. We would highly recommend them.

Sent on 12/31/2016

Adriana · Married on 11/25/2016

I only went to Weddings by Debbie and found my dress right away! Everyone who works there is super sweet and helpful. I LOVED my dress!

Sent on 12/07/2016
  • DunnDeal16

Shauna · Married on 07/03/2016

What can I say about the place that made me feel like I belonged and that know matter what dress I choose they would make sure I was beautiful in it! My wedding planner (Kristina- Ultimate Events Unlimited) set up my first appointment because I was so nervous about the process. Wedding dress shopping while being blessed up top and and having hips/curves didn't seem like fun so I waited well over a year to start shopping. Let me tell you what!!! Lena will forever hold a special place in my heart as well as all the other ladies who assisted me. Earlier I said my planner booked my first appointment well, that should have told you I went to other establishments, mistake. NONE and I mean none compared to the thoughtfulness and attentiveness I received here. Ladies save yourself the time, gas and headache and come directly here. Happy Dress Shopping to each of you!!!

Sent on 09/27/2016
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 06/18/2016

Weddings By Debbie was my 7th stop to find "the dress" and I was not disappointed. I finally said "Yes to the Dress" and it was a perfect experience!!! The staff was very friendly and helpful and I can't wait for the dress to come in!

Sent on 10/14/2015

Kwajalein · Married on 05/27/2016

After waiting until i gave birth to my daughter i finally decided to go try on dress for my wedding which is already scheduled for May 2016 and here it is end of January 2016. I walked into the salon and was greeted and was very pleased with their professionalism. I picked out couple dresses and the Brandy narrowed them down based n what i could get in time for my wedding. The FIRST dress i tried on, to make a long story short, I bought... I fell in LOVE at first sight!!!

Sent on 01/25/2016

CHRISTINA · Married on 04/30/2016

Beautiful dresses, beautiful location with prices for all budgets! They handle everything and do it with ease. I only recommend FULLY READING the agreement. It tells you everything you need to know so you wont be upset that you have to pay $70 to press your dress before portraits. You'll be much more prepared and much happier!

Sent on 05/30/2016

I loved my experience with Weddings By Debbie. I called the morning that I wanted an appointment and they had me in the salon that afternoon. Alicia helped me, and she was patient to let me try some things on that I thought I wanted but when I finally asked her to choose some for me, she chose my wedding dress. The store is beautiful and the seating area where my mom and sisters were was beautiful and comfortable. My dress was affordable and they offer to store it and press it for me. Amazing and stress free experience. Plus, I got 10% off since I bought my dress on my first visit.

Sent on 12/29/2015

I LOVE Weddings by Debbie. My consultant was amazing, they had such a great selection and were incredibly patient. They make you feel like a princess when trying on dresses. Every experience I had was great all the way through fittings, alterations, cleaning, and pick up.

Sent on 06/13/2016

Cayeleigh · Married on 03/12/2016

Alexis helped me find my dream wedding dress and made it so awesome and enjoyable!

Sent on 12/08/2016

Weddings by Debbie was awesome! My sisters best friend got her dress there, my sister got hers, I got mine and two of my friends got our dresses there and they were fantastic!!

Sent on 12/05/2015
  • F

Flower · Married on 09/26/2015

One of my friends had recommended WBD to me. I was a little hesistant to go at first because I lived all the way in Spring and they were all the way in Katy, but boy was I glad I went. When you get there it's literally like the bridal shop you've envisioned walking into. It's so girly and you just walk into a sea of beautiful dresses. I loved it! I was helped by Kaycee. I went in with the intention of buying this dress I had like at another shop, but I wanted to buy it from WBD because they hold your dress in the shop until right before your wedding and they have an alterations dept. Most bridal shops make you take the dress home once it comes in and I didn't like that. I tried on that dress and even though I liked it I didn't love it. When I was about to say yes to this dress, this other bride walked out in the perfect dress. I asked, Kaycee if I could try on that one last dress. When I put on that dress it felt right. I felt beautiful and elegant. My mom even started to cry and she hadn't cried with any other dress which confirmed it even more that it was the perfect dress. So I ordered my dress in Nov 2014 and it came in late March 2014. Which was a lot sooner than expected. Their alterations dept was amazing too. I lost 20 lbs so the dress needed to be taken in quite a bit. I was concerned the dress wouldn't look the same, but it looked the same if not better. I was pleasantly pleased. Yesenia was the one that helped me with my alterations and she was super sweet. The staff is amazing, they are all willing to helped. Never once did I feel rushed. They really take the time to make you look the best. I liked them so much I recommended them to two other friends and they also got their dresses here. I also bought my veil and belt/sash from here. They have a whole section for accessories. It's pretty awesome.

Sent on 10/15/2015
  • Rheaven

Rheaven · Married on 09/12/2015

I bought my dress, veil and belt from Weddings by Debbie and also had my dress altered there. The staff is always friendly and so easy to work with. They made dress shopping a wonderful experience.

Sent on 09/28/2015
  • Courkster

Courtney · Married on 08/08/2015

I love my dress and everything else about Weddings By Debbie! They made my whole experience feel like such a dream come true! They will always have my deepest gratitude and my strong recommendation to other Brides out there!

Sent on 01/08/2015