5826 Broadway Ave J #3081, Galveston, TX 77551 Map · Phone number

About Koby Brown Photography

Koby Brown Photography is a boutique wedding, travel, and editorial studio. His focus remains on capturing intentionally cultivated events that are beautifully composed and filled with light. Koby works together with his wife, Elizabeth, and as a team they specialize in destination weddings, wedding and fashion editorials, and creating fine art images.

Koby has photographed celebrations across the globe, from the Amalfi Coast, Venice, London, and Iceland, to the countryside of Scotland and beyond. His work is very much inspired by each client's individual story. With a noteworthy skill for breathing life into his photographic narratives, he draws out the emotion hidden just beneath the surface. He seeks to tell each story in a refined, yet organic way, weaving personalized elements of the journey throughout every collection of photographs.

available for international travel

Koby Brown Photography 6
Koby Brown Photography 7
  • Lyn

Lyn Roman · Married on 12/10/2017

The Most Stunning Wedding Photos!!!

I knew we had to have Koby shoot our wedding the minute we ended our phone conversation. Not only does his work speak for itself, but he’s a true and genuine professional, who has an eye for every detail. Koby captured every moment and emotion in our day, and when I look back at our wedding photos not only am I impressed by his beautiful work, but I’m overwhelmed with all the feels…all over again. His energy and direction comforted us, and truly made our day even more memorable than we ever imagined. If you’re looking for a wedding photographer - you can choose Koby with your eyes closed. His work is a dream, and he’s a dream vendor for any Bride.

Sent on 09/04/2019
    Koby Brown Photography 13
    Koby Brown Photography 14
    Koby Brown Photography 15

Amanda · Married on 03/01/2014

My wedding was this past weekend and I have been waiting to write them a review since WeddingWire only allows me to write one after wedding day. I am 100% absolutely satisfied with Koby and Terilyn Brown at Archetype Studio. If you read their love story on their website, I think that should give you enough assurance they will capture a beautiful wedding day story through their photographs.

Besides wedding day pictures, I also worked with them on engagement pictures, bridal portrait in Hawaii and their artistic collection of what is usually called Boudior pictures. They are so easy to work with and ever so accommodating. Very professional yet uber personal. Terilyn has helped me with suggestions on other aspects of wedding besides photography. She is very responsive on communication and extremely detailed.

In terms of their work, I can tell you that they only provide superior product and really go above and beyond to give you the best quality. This is coming from a girl who really likes fancy things but also like to get the best bang for her bucks!

There are definitely more advertised photographers in the wedding industry but Archetype provides a boutique kind service that is tailored to your needs and vision. Their work and service is much more unique and refined. Sometimes I just like to look at their pictures and am totally amazed with all of them and just stare at them for awhile.

On wedding day, their professionalism and creativity have received wide appraises from my guests and several asked for their contact information for their upcoming weddings.

All I have to say is, I am definitely going to Archetype in the future for maternity pictures, family portraits, anniversary pictures and many more!!!

Sent on 03/06/2014

Vanessa · Married on 12/13/2013

Wow! Terilyn and Koby were amazing! As soon as I met them, I knew we had to book them. Archetype was the first vendor we booked even before we had a definite wedding date. They were wonderful to work with every step of the way. I first came across their J'Adore photography on Style Me Pretty and was so excited to find a style of boudoir photography that didn't seem objectifying, but actually captured the beauty of femininity. We loved our engagement photos and got SO many compliments. We had a blast taking them, truly one of the best memories of our engagement! Terilyn was always responsive to any questions I had and they were both such professionals! On our wedding day, they blended in and were quick with all of our group photos. Highly recommended!!

Sent on 02/27/2014

Award

Koby Brown Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 6,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 8,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Film, Photojournalism, Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Negatives, Prints, Proofs

• Chinatown Band
    Chinatown Band Wedding Bands

Amazing and professional! Archetype Studios is one of my favorite vendors to work with at an event!

• Two Be Wed
    Two Be Wed Wedding Planners

Terilyn and Koby are pure genius at their craft and it is an honor to work with them!

• Precious Nuptials & Destinations
    Precious Nuptials & Destinations Wedding Planners

We highly recommend Koby and Terilyn of Archetype Studios Inc. You will appreciate the complete professionalism and amazingly timeless images. Their eye and art from the lenses is nothing short of breathtaking. You won't be disappointed!

• 5826 Broadway Ave J #3081 Galveston, 77551 See on map