katherine@sweetaugustevents.com, San Antonio, TX 78209 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Sweet August Events

Sweet August Events is a premier wedding consulting and design company based out of San Antonio.

We specialize in unique, one-of-a-kind weddings. Please feel free to give us a call at 210-269-5641, or e-mail us at

katherine@sweetaugustevents.com.

49c9402f23eb428f9ae3964d4ab24173
1e0c778689760961 1347663042712 62c45e97f65a4bdcab1d771ec6d97fef

29 Reviews for Sweet August Events

Molly · Married on 09/09/2017

I was referred to Sweet August Events by a friend of mine when thinking about hiring a wedding planner. I wasn't 100% sure I wanted a planner but after meeting with Kathryn and Deidra I knew they were the team we needed for our wedding! Deidra was the head coordinator for our wedding and let me just tell you...She was AAAAMAZING to work with. She was so patient, sweet and informative when it came to choosing a theme, vendors and every the little detail we made to make our wedding a dream come true.

We chose the 45 day out package. I was a little hesitent at first when we first signed the contract, but Deidra was very helpful between the day we signed and the 45 day mark. She provided great vendor list and information when we requested it. But let me tell you, when that 45 day mark hit, Deidra was on a roll! She was on top of every detail big and small, vendor communication and every follow up possible. She was so detailed and organized which was a huge plus when we met. She even had ALL of my vendors at our venue walk through, which was helpful for everyone to know what to expect the day of.

Another plus was that Deidra was assisted the day of our wedding by Molly who was sweet has could be and very helpful the whole night!

Long story short...I would highly recommend SAE! Their whole team has great style, ideas, are organized and most importantly very sweet! If I had to do it all over again, I wouldn't change a thing, it truly was everything we wanted plus more!! Definitely request Deidra if you can :)

Sent on 06/20/2017

Sarah · Married on 09/09/2017

I don’t even know where to begin other than saying that KATHERINE IS THE BEST WEDDING PLANNER IN THE WORLD!! I got engaged in late December 2016 while living in Chicago and booked a wedding date for September 2017 in Gruene, TX. The idea of planning a destination wedding in under a year had me stressed but Katherine completely soothed my fears! Even from the first time I spoke with her on the phone, I knew she was a professional. Everyone kept asking me throughout the planning process if I was stressed and my answer was ALWAYS no because I knew Katherine had everything under control! Even the weeks right before the wedding I was stress-free! I gave Katherine my vision and she delivered 100%; she knew things I would like before I did. She knows all the best vendors and made the process so enjoyable and exciting for my fiancé and I. For instance, she arranged meetings with many of our vendors when we were visiting TX; so helpful!! So many of our guests said everything was absolutely perfect and gorgeous and it’s all thanks to her! On top of planning everything, she also did all of our flowers and they were BEAUTIFUL! I had an idea of what I wanted but let her take the wheel. I didn’t know exactly what the bouquets would look like but they were seriously exactly what I had wanted! She is SO GOOD at planning weddings and I can’t imagine my wedding without her! She is the sweetest, positive, and most creative person!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!

Sent on 09/21/2017

Brittany · Married on 08/05/2017

Sweet August Events were my day planners for my wedding on August 5, 2017 at Kendall Plantation and they were INCREDIBLE! They prepared a timeline, set up all of my decor, and coordinated with every single vendor. They came to my rehearsal AND ceremony (even though the ceremony was 25 minutes from the reception) and made sure everything ran smoothly the day of my wedding. They constantly kept asking me and my husband if we needed anything and were bringing us water and our favorite alcoholic beverages the entire night. Even though I didn't use them as my full time planner, if you just take a look at any of their social media accounts you can see how INSANELY talented they are at wedding planning - their style is elegant yet eclectic and is amazing! Janell and Katherine (the owner) were nothing short of amazing for my big day and I highly recommend using Sweet August Events for your wedding or event!

Sent on 08/10/2017

Sweet August Events FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List Creation, Partial Planning, Timelines, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Destination
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

Real Weddings

• La Cantera Resort & Spa
    La Cantera Resort & Spa Hotel Weddings

Working with Sweet August Events is a great partnership that we hope to continue for many more years to come! Katherine is creative, organized and has a great handle on the new and upcoming items in the market as well as strong relationships with her vendors.

• 2tarts Bakery
    2tarts Bakery Wedding Cakes

The ladies at Sweet August are wonderful to work with! Every wedding they do is romantic, thoughtful, and unique to each couple. It is always a pleasure to work with such creative people!

• Fresh Urban Flowers
    Fresh Urban Flowers Wedding Florists

If you are looking for a flawlessly executed wedding or event, look no further than Sweet August Events. They are a pleasure to work with and always exceeds expectations!

• katherine@sweetaugustevents.com San Antonio, 78209 See on map