2705 1/2 Bammel Ln, Houston, TX 77098 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Two Be Wed

We are a Houston Texas based wedding planning boutique with hundreds of weddings worth of experience. We offer event design, consulting, and management; full service, partial planning, day-of, and a la carte including international, mini-destination, and cultural weddings.

93c2ed28e6e3c0d7 1399689160529 katie and ryan 0

Two Be Wed 1
Two Be Wed 2
Two Be Wed 3

Nissa Hooshmand · Married on 12/30/2018

A wedding for the books!!

We (my husband and I) don’t even know where to begin..starting from the beginning, we interviewed about 6 wedding planners before we came across Two Be Wed. From the start when we spoke with Natalie until the end of our Journey with Sava (our coordinator) everything was above and beyond. Sava was such a perfect fit for us!! Sava was more of a friend to us than our actual wedding planner. She was like a member of our family helping us plan everything. She heard our likes and dislikes, she matched us with the most perfect and genuine vendors, she respected our budget like it was her own, she communicated with us from start to finish and even after, she kept us on task and helped us meet our deadlines no matter what, I can seriously go on and on. Everything is in the Details, details, details and Sava totally got that!!

Fast forward to the days of our events (we had multiple wedding events). She was so on top of everything, I as a bride had nothing to worry about and was so stress free because I knew we were in perfect hands. Up until my actual wedding day I had no idea that she had been communicating back and forth with my sister making sure I was ok and everything was on time. On the day of my wedding, she came to the hotel bright and early in the morning to make sure my family and I were ok and helped me get into my wedding dress.

Not only did we love her but our family’s and guests loved Sava as well. All of our guests and family members thought Sava was the cutest and loved how she was on top of everything with a smile. Everything was on time (actually even ahead of time) to the T!

Sava was seriously like a second mother that knew exactly what to do seamlessly and with a smile. Everything she does is with a smile, full heartedly, and with a positive attitude. We are so grateful to have found the Two Be Wed family. I would recommend them a hundred times over. They are the absolute best! Our fairytale wedding wouldn’t have been complete without them!!

Sent on 05/18/2019
    Two Be Wed 4
    Two Be Wed 5

Claire · Married on 10/06/2018

I didn't worry about a thing all day long!

Yvette made our day the easiest and breeziest ever. Better than I could have imagined. Everything went smoothly and she was always one step ahead of everything!!

Sent on 11/20/2018

Michelle · Married on 04/13/2018

Hiring Yvette with TwoBeWed was the best decision we made for planning our wedding!! It was apparent from our first meeting how much she loves her job. As we began working together, we saw how much she truly cares about her clients. She always made us feel like a priority and was very responsive and helpful throughout the entire process. She seems to have an endless amount of energy. :) We hired her for day of panning and additional partial planning.
    Growing up I did not fantasies about what I wanted for my wedding so I was pretty lost when it came to making decisions and figuring out where to begin. Yvette happily stepped up to the challenge! After getting to know us and our style, she gave us fantastic recommendations...all of which we used and loved! The whole time she was very respectful of our budget. In the beginning, while we were interviewing different wedding planners, we had one lady (from a different company) inform us that we should be prepared to go over budget...which we thought was unacceptable.
    The day of the wedding was very stress free for me because I knew I had Yvette in my corner taking care of all the details. I was able to relax, have fun and enjoying every moment! I had several bridesmaids and guest comment on how courteous and on top of everything she was. Worth every penny!

Sent on 05/02/2018

• How many planners are on your team? 9

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Two Be Wed 1
    Two Be Wed Planning Promotion
    $250 off any Two Be Wed planning package! Click here for more information our services! http://www.twobewed.net/tbw_hou_planhappyhome.html

• Jonathan Ivy Photography
    Jonathan Ivy Photography Wedding Photographers

The Two Be Wed wedding planning team is at the top of our preferred list for wedding planners. They all do such an amazing job in both event organization and event decor. Their communication is timely and they always go above and beyond for our brides and for our team. We appreciate that they allow us as photographers to do our job of taking photos and to do it with easy and fun. We always get more beautiful photos when we work with this crew. Thank you Two Be Wed!

• Lanson B. Jones & Co.
    Lanson B. Jones & Co. Wedding Florists

Love these ladies! So creative, talented and on their A-game! Working with them is a dream!

• Bailey Connor Catering
    Bailey Connor Catering Wedding Caterers

We love working with them.

• 2705 1/2 Bammel Ln Houston, 77098 See on map
    8326898485 (Other Phone Number)
    By appointment