2705 1/2 Bammel Ln, Houston, TX 77098 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About Two Be Wed

We are a Houston Texas based wedding planning boutique with hundreds of weddings worth of experience. We offer event design, consulting, and management; full service, partial planning, day-of, and a la carte including international, mini-destination, and cultural weddings.

• Bella Luna Event Planning
93c2ed28e6e3c0d7 1399689160529 katie and ryan 0

69 Reviews for Two Be Wed

• Susan

Susan · Married on 01/10/2020

"Day Of" Planner Danyett Baxter was our perfect match!

Danyett Baxter and Two Be Wed came highly recommended from two friends. My husband, daughter and her fiance ALL were impressed by her openness, eagerness to help us fulfill our vision, her ability to problem-solve on the spot, her responsiveness, and her incredible attention to detail. She does all of this with a smile and even-keeled, joy-filled attitude. Danyett was a dream to work with from all perspectives - bride and groom and parents. She said that in 100 weddings she's done in 12 years, this wedding had more "firsts" than she'd ever had in one wedding. It was a spectacular ceremony and party and she helped make everything seamless. When she first gave me her "Day Of" quote, I must admit I had sticker shock. When in the last two weeks of countdown, I said to myself, "Danyett was worth every penny!" We never had to worry about a thing the whole wedding day. She had us covered and we could relish every moment, which we did. Thank you, Danyett! Shara and David's wedding was everything the bride and groom envisioned and came off without a hitch. It truly was magnificent!

Sent on 10/21/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 04/06/2019

Stop, Drop & Book Two Be Wed NOW!

Natalie and the entire Two Be Wed team are absolutely incredible. I know this for SO many reasons, but I think the best way of saying it is this: so many of our guests said it was the best wedding they had ever been to (even those who had recently gotten married!), and we kept hearing rave reviews of different aspects of the wedding the whole night. The music was perfect! The venue design! The food! The concept! The flowers! The drinks! The paper goods! Even the napkins! The atmosphere! Alllll night, and for weeks after, we heard our guests GUSHING about the whole wedding. Let me tell you what that means: our planner was THE BEST and so on top of it! Two Be Wed coordinated the best wedding we could have ever thought of and made sure it went smoothly and beautifully for us and our guests.

Hiring Natalie of Two Be Wed was easily the best decision we made after getting engaged! From the moment we met Natalie and explained our dream wedding, she understood our vision and did whatever it took to make our dreams come true. She guided us wisely and kindly to other wonderful vendors, and was an incredible advocate, coordinating with everyone on the wedding team to make sure that every single detail was aligned with our dream wedding. When my fiancé became incredibly sick and spent weeks in the ICU, Natalie was a true friend and Two Be Wed supported us through the worst times. They came up with an alternate hospital wedding plan (which we fortunately did not have to use!) and helped us postpone the wedding until the groom was well enough. Our wedding was over-the-top, beautiful, and so meaningful. Two Be Wed made sure to have plenty of coordinators to wonderfully execute all of the intricate moments of the day. Our whole family fell in love with the TBW team for all of their help the entire wedding weekend. Two Be Wed staff are all kind-hearted, competent, and focused on making the wedding day as perfect as possible, while making wedding planning fun and a breeze! We are so incredibly grateful that TBW planned our wedding, we can’t imagine it being more perfect and know we owe that to them! Highly recommend -- the best decision you can make is to book TBW NOW!!

Sent on 04/10/2020

Two Be Wed's reply:

OMG!!! What an amazing review. We are SO honored by your words and to have played an integral role in your planning journey. I will never forget this experience with you and Jake. It was unchartered territory even for a seasoned wedding planner. Together, we brought this vision to life and it was better than any of us could have dreamed it would be! So much love for you both!!
  • Nissa

Nissa Hooshmand · Married on 12/30/2018

A wedding for the books!!

We (my husband and I) don’t even know where to begin..starting from the beginning, we interviewed about 6 wedding planners before we came across Two Be Wed. From the start when we spoke with Natalie until the end of our Journey with Sava (our coordinator) everything was above and beyond. Sava was such a perfect fit for us!! Sava was more of a friend to us than our actual wedding planner. She was like a member of our family helping us plan everything. She heard our likes and dislikes, she matched us with the most perfect and genuine vendors, she respected our budget like it was her own, she communicated with us from start to finish and even after, she kept us on task and helped us meet our deadlines no matter what, I can seriously go on and on. Everything is in the Details, details, details and Sava totally got that!!

Fast forward to the days of our events (we had multiple wedding events). She was so on top of everything, I as a bride had nothing to worry about and was so stress free because I knew we were in perfect hands. Up until my actual wedding day I had no idea that she had been communicating back and forth with my sister making sure I was ok and everything was on time. On the day of my wedding, she came to the hotel bright and early in the morning to make sure my family and I were ok and helped me get into my wedding dress.

Not only did we love her but our family’s and guests loved Sava as well. All of our guests and family members thought Sava was the cutest and loved how she was on top of everything with a smile. Everything was on time (actually even ahead of time) to the T!

Sava was seriously like a second mother that knew exactly what to do seamlessly and with a smile. Everything she does is with a smile, full heartedly, and with a positive attitude. We are so grateful to have found the Two Be Wed family. I would recommend them a hundred times over. They are the absolute best! Our fairytale wedding wouldn’t have been complete without them!!

Sent on 05/18/2019

Two Be Wed FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 2,500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 4000
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 8,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 150.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Two Be Wed 1
    Two Be Wed Planning Promotion
    $250 off any Two Be Wed planning package! Click here for more information our services! http://www.twobewed.net/tbw_hou_planhappyhome.html

• Jonathan Ivy Photography Wedding Photographers

The Two Be Wed wedding planning team is at the top of our preferred list for wedding planners. They all do such an amazing job in both event organization and event decor. Their communication is timely and they always go above and beyond for our brides and for our team. We appreciate that they allow us as photographers to do our job of taking photos and to do it with easy and fun. We always get more beautiful photos when we work with this crew. Thank you Two Be Wed!

• Lanson B. Jones & Co. Wedding Florists

Love these ladies! So creative, talented and on their A-game! Working with them is a dream!

• Bailey Connor Catering Wedding Caterers

We love working with them.

• 2705 1/2 Bammel Ln Houston, 77098 See on map
    8326898485 (Other Phone Number)
    By appointment