Houston, TX 77057 Map · Phone number

About The Perfect Face

The Perfect Face specializes in on-location hair and airbrush makeup. Airbrush makeup has the ability to minimize skin imperfections while still giving a radiant, natural look to the skin. It is twice as fast as applying makeup the old fashioned way, and the airbrush makeup we use is formulated to lat 16-18 hours. So not matter how early you may get it done to how late you celebrate into the night, your face will be fresh and flawless!

The airbrush makeup is so natural looking that it can be easily sprayed on arms, legs and hands without looking or feeling like you are wearing a lot of makeup. It also does not rub off or transfer and does not clog the pores. The makeup is hypoallergenic and alcohol free.

Our artists here at The Perfect Face have all received training from a Dinair airbrush certified trainer. All of our products and tools were designed specifically for airbrush makeup. Our artists have been also trained exclusively under the president, owner, and makeup artist as well, Danielle Doyle. We also have our own cosmetic line, The Perfect Face Cosmetics, which we use as well. Our makeup is highly pigmented so in photos you do not look washed out! The colors are true and will make you look your best all day. We strive for only the best in our work and we look forward to making you feel wonderful and look flawless!

For more information on our services, artists, cosmetic products, and before and after photos, you may visit our website at www.theperfectface.com. Please let us know if we can help you with your special day!

We look forward to hearing from you soon!

Follow The Perfect Face on

PAULANGUYEN
KNOTAD 2010smallforweb

106 Reviews for The Perfect Face

Lauren · Married on 09/13/2014

Sandra and Danielle were the most amazing artists! Sandra made my bridesmaids look like movie stars and Danielle turned me into a ROCKstar! Couldn't have spent my money any wiser! Great investment and worth every penny!

Sent on 09/25/2014

Brittany · Married on 07/18/2014

Danielle is so wonderful and did an excellent on my makeup for my wedding day! She is such a sweetheart and made my day extra special. Also, my makeup stayed on perfectly all night long and did not smudge or fade one bit! She is excellent!

Sent on 10/21/2014

Sophie · Married on 01/11/2014

Elizabeth was amazing with answering my questions and helping secure the schedule for the day of. Nikki and Misty were awesome for my large bridal party. They were there along with the 3 other artist, on time, and ready to work! They were great at keeping the schedule flowing through the day and we finished right on time. I have recommended them to several friends and would totally use them again. They were also so nice at accommodating my date changes because of my medical illness. With having an eye stitched and a wig, they made me feel the most beautiful on my wedding day than I've ever felt in my life. If only they could come do my hair and make-up every day. ;) They are awesome!!

Sent on 02/28/2014

The Perfect Face FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer? Body Art, Consultations, Hair, Makeup

• Houston, 77057 See on map
    7135041891 (Other Phone Number)