Brickhouse Bridal Reviews

Brickhouse Bridal 5
  • Amanda

Amanda · Getting married on 05/02/2020

Thanks Jessica!

Brickhouse Bridal was a wonderful bridal boutique to visit. Jessica was very nice and helpful during the whole experience. Although I did not purchase my dress there, I would highly recommend BHB and Jessica B. for your wedding dress search!

Sent on 08/18/2019
  • Caryn

Caryn Glosch · Getting married on 04/18/2020

Friend's referral was spot on!

A friend told us we needed to check out Brickhouse Bridal before purchasing a dress. Boy was she right! We were able to get a lady minute appointment due to a cancelation. The salon is beautiful and has a whole section of plus size sample dresses, which was really nice so I could try things on and really envision what I would look like on my wedding day. The consultant was very knowledgeable about how long it would take to get the dress in and was able to plan with me for some very unique circumstances.

Sent on 06/07/2019

Brickhouse Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much! We are so glad you enjoyed your experience with us and can't wait to see the pictures of you in your dress!

Jenny Fruge · Getting married on 04/04/2020

What an amazing team!

When I got engaged, my girlfriends said I must visit Brickhouse Bridal. From the moment I walked in, I felt like the guest of honor. A'Isha introduced me to the process and I began the gown selection. Once I chose my first 6, Sarah assisted me with the fittings. It was the most wonderful experience and so seamless! I ended up choosing the first gown I tried, but Sarah helped me with several more just in case. She picked the most beautiful veil to complement the dress and let me twirl and sashay all over to make sure it was THE ONE...and it was. I am forever grateful to Sarah, A'Isha and the Brickhouse Bridal team for making my first and only wedding gown experience so memorable and wonderful!

Sent on 06/28/2019

Brickhouse Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, Aisha and Sarah enjoyed working with you too. Welcome to the #bhbfamily we can't wait to see your wedding photos!
  • Nathan

Nathan Lee · Getting married on 03/27/2020

LOVE this place!

This was the first AND last place I visited, because after that first visit I knew I had to come back and buy my dress from them. Paris is my favorite human being to walk the Earth because she was SO helpful, SO fun, and so easy to get along with! She helped me find so many dresses that fit easily within my budget, and it took no time at all! She constantly listened to my feedback and would grab new dresses based on what I liked/disliked about other ones. Ultimately we found my dream dress and it was such a fun experience for me and my bridesmaids! I highly recommend this place!

Sent on 06/29/2019

Brickhouse Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, Paris enjoyed working with you too. Welcome to the #bhbfamily we can't wait to see your wedding photos!
  • Shelby

Shelby Zorros · Getting married on 02/01/2020

Found my DREAM dress!!

I had the best experience! I showed them pictures I screenshotted online and they pulled dresses that were exactly what I was looking for! They also have a large selection so even if you don't have your style narrowed down you will definitely find something you love here!

Sent on 05/01/2019

Brickhouse Bridal's reply:

Congratulations Shelby! Thank you so much for the thoughtful review! We love hearing such kind words from our ever growing BHB Family!
  • Lucy

Lucy · Married on 11/15/2019

Freaking Awesome

I had the BEST experience here ever. I worked with Paris, who is AHHMAZING and helped me find the perfect dress. The experience was so awesome almost makes me want a 2nd wedding LOL

Sent on 05/03/2019

Brickhouse Bridal's reply:

Thank you Lucy! Paris enjoyed working with you, too. We can't wait to see all the beautiful photos of your big day, congratulations! #bhbride #brickhousebridal
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 10/19/2019

Saying "Yes To The Dress" was so simple!

I said "yes to the dress" today at Brickhouse Bridal! I couldn't wait to write a review about our amazing experience today. We walked in and the girls at the front desk were very professional and friendly. Then we met with my consultant, Aisha. She let me and my entourage walk around and pick what we liked while she pulled a few dresses. While we were trying dresses on, I felt like I was playing dress up with friends. Aisha was so personable, she was honest with me and not pushy at all. She was a dream to work with. I believe I tried on about 12 dresses and I fell in love with the third one I tried on and knew it was the one. I knew if we bought it that day we received 10% off but I wanted to think about it and Aisha completely understood.
    We went to grab lunch and at the end, I was like let's go buy my dress. We walked in and even though Aisha was in the middle of an appointment she came up and gave me a big hug. The checkout process was quick and painless, prices were very reasonable and they gave me a complimentary pair of pearl earrings. Overall I had such a great experience. I would recommend this beautiful store to any bride. They have an amazing selection but not too much to where you feel overwhelmed. Thank you Brickhouse Bridal team!

Sent on 12/12/2018

Brickhouse Bridal's reply:

Ashley, thank you so much for your kind words. I know A'isha will be overjoyed to hear this! We are so happy you had an amazing experience with us, you are going to be a stunning #bhbride!
  • Adrienne

Adrienne Kliesing · Married on 10/05/2019

Nothing short of perfection! I wish I could relive my dress shopping day over and over again!

I said YES to my dress at Brickhouse Bridal in November and the experience was nothing short of perfection. This was the first salon I had ever tried on dresses at and the professionalism of the staff and their knowledge of the dresses/designers made me feel much less overwhelmed. The salon was very elegantly designed, well laid out, and had the perfect lighting and plenty of mirrors for trying on dresses. I had an appointment for a Friday morning and they were able to accommodate for my entourage of 7 with no trouble. I fell in love with the 3rd dress I tried on, however we had planned a whole day of dress shopping and I had an appointment at another salon after lunch, so I was not quite ready to commit to a dress. My consultant at Brickhouse did not make me feel pressured at all and even said they would honor the 10% off discount they offer if we decided to come back that day to buy the dress. I'm still glad I went ahead and tried on dresses at the second salon because it only solidified my choice of dress at Brickhouse. My consultant at Brickhouse was not surprised when we were back later that afternoon to purchase the 3rd dress I had tried on. I would highly recommend Brickhouse Bridal to any bride searching for their perfect dress!!! You will not be disappointed in the salon, staff, or dresses!

Brickhouse Bridal 6
    Brickhouse Bridal 7
    Brickhouse Bridal 8
    Sent on 03/21/2019
  • Julia

Julia · Married on 08/25/2019

Wedding dress

Everyone was so impressed with my dress. The service and attentiveness with brick house bridal was awesome. Thanks again!

Sent on 09/01/2019
  • Vanessa

Vanessa · Married on 08/10/2019

The perfect boutique for the perfect dress

My entire experience at Brickhouse Bridal was perfect! The boutique is very pretty inside. My mother and I were greeted as soon as we walked in. Everyone was welcoming and very friendly! Paris was extremely patient and sweet in helping me find my perfect wedding dress! All-in-all an amazing experience!

Sent on 06/04/2019

Brickhouse Bridal's reply:

Thank you for the sweet words! Paris enjoyed working with you, too. We are so glad to welcome you into the #bhbfamily and can't wait to see your beautiful wedding photos!

Paige · Married on 07/13/2019

Best bridal shop I’ve been into. Great range of prices and hundreds of quality dresses. If you don’t find a dress here, it doesn’t exist! Service was impeccable. No other dress shoooing trips are need if you come to brickhouse!

Sent on 09/05/2018

Brickhouse Bridal's reply:

Hello Paige, Thanks so much for your review and we are excited that you are part of the BHB family!

Lauren Hippe · Married on 06/29/2019

Wedding Dress Bliss

Their dresses were beautiful and had a great selection. I was fully satisfied with the staff and my experience in the store. My dress came in before the promised date and was absolutely perfect!

Sent on 07/19/2019

Brickhouse Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words. Welcome to the #bhbfamily we can't wait to see your wedding photos!
  • Rachael

Rachael · Married on 06/08/2019

Stress Free and Fun

This was only the second bridal shop I visited. I really had no idea what style dress I wanted. It was nice to walk around and look for things I liked instead of them only pulling things they thought I would like. This was a great help in narrowing down the style of dress I wanted. Additionally, this led me to being torn between two very different dresses. My consultant humored my indecisiveness and put me in both dresses several times until I was ready to commit to one! It was a stress free, fun experience and I didn't feel rushed or pressured! I highly recommend this shop!

Sent on 07/19/2019

Brickhouse Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, your consultant enjoyed working with you too. Welcome to the #bhbfamily we can't wait to see your wedding photos!
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 05/26/2019

Best. Bridal. Shop. Ever.

Myself, and 2 of my bridesmaids, all bought our dresses at Brickhouse. Aisha, my consultant, was absolutely amazing! She let me try on dress after dress and helped to make my dreams come true. She also encouraged me to try different silhouettes and came up with my final wedding look! I was able to purchase both a lace gown and ball skirt to go over it. It fit my budget and I loved it!!

Brickhouse Bridal 9
    Brickhouse Bridal 10
    Sent on 05/28/2019

Brickhouse Bridal's reply:

Congratulations Michelle! Thank you for such kind words, Aisha enjoyed working with you, too. We can't wait to see photos from your big day!
    #bhbride #bhbfamily
  • Lisa

Lisa · Married on 04/19/2019

First and only salon I visited to find the perfect dress

Brickhouse Bridal was the first and only bridal salon I went to, and if it weren’t for Casey, I wouldn’t have found “the dress.” I had a certain style in mind and tried on several dresses before her one suggestion changed everything. She helped me find the perfect dress and made me feel at ease and so happy throughout the process of trying on dresses. The entire team at Brickhouse Bridal is so professional and sweet, and I’m so happy I made the trip to Brickhouse Bridal!

Sent on 05/10/2019

Jessica · Married on 03/30/2019

Brickhouse bridal

They were so easy to work with dresses are so reasonably priced!
    Loved my experience

Sent on 10/26/2018

Emily · Married on 03/22/2019

Very easy and helpful

Brickhouse Bridal was excellent to work with. They listened , were patient, never felt pressure. We chose the most beautiful Watters gown of organza.

Sent on 06/17/2019
  • Ashleigh

Ashleigh · Married on 02/16/2019

Dream Experience!

Brickhouse was my first and only stop in my Wedding Dress shopping experience. I did my research and was a little nervous that I wouldn't find something for my body type or in my price range, but Jessica stopped me in my tracks, found a few things off of my pinterest and then after 3 dresses decided to do her own thing, and boy am I glad she did! She suggested a two-piece dress by Martina Liana and it was STUNNING! I immediately knew it was my dress! I received 1000 compliments, and I have never felt as beautiful as I did on my wedding day! Even better, it was the most comfortable thing I have ever worn! At my dress pickup appt. Aisha helped me pick a veil and headpiece that set my dress off beautifully and again, they made the process so easy! Thank you ladies!!

Brickhouse Bridal 11
    Brickhouse Bridal 16
    Brickhouse Bridal 17
    Sent on 03/13/2019

Ashleigh,
    Thank you so much for your sweet words! You look absolutely AMAZING in your Martina gown! We are so lucky to have you as a #bhbride!
  • Crystal

Crystal Daniels · Married on 11/10/2018

Excellent, Fun, & Welcoming Service

Brickhouse Bridal was my first choice to buy my dream wedding dress from and the first dress I tried on I fell in love. Brickhouse Bridal team was so helpful and fun to work with! I would recommend them to all of my friends and family! Thank you so much Brickhouse Bridal!

Sent on 11/22/2018

Brickhouse Bridal's reply:

We are so excited that you are part of the #bhbride family! We are thrilled you found the one with us and we can't wait to see pictures from your big day!
  • Nikki

Nikki · Married on 11/10/2018

Beautiful, everything you can look for all in one place.

They were so helpful, I bought two of my gowns from there. They range around $1500 and up but mostly in the $2000-$3000 range. There was a problem with my dress and they sent it back and got it back to me in 2 weeks. Customer service was great.

Sent on 11/30/2018

Brickhouse Bridal's reply:

Thank you for your sweet review Nikki! We are so happy to have you as a #bhbride! We are glad we could make your experience memorable 💕

Megan · Married on 11/10/2018

Breathtaking

The staff at Brickhouse bridal is amazing. They helped not only my sister find her dress, but also mine. Both were different, beautiful and unique. They listened to what we were looking for and had great suggestions. Could not be happier with my decision. They have a wide selection of dresses, something for everybody and A staff that has more than willing to help you find your dream dress.

Sent on 12/07/2018

Brickhouse Bridal's reply:

Megan, thank you so much for your kind words! We are so happy we could be a part of you and your sisters big day. Thank you for being a #bhbride!

Emily · Married on 10/27/2018

Dream Wedding Dress

Brickhouse bridal was a dream to shop at. The customer service was phenomenal and their selection of dresses was second to none. Brickhouse bridal helped me find the perfect dress for the most perfect day.

Sent on 11/20/2018

Emily,

Thank you so much for your sweet words! We are overjoyed that you have the experience of a lifetime and we are so happy that you are a #bhbride! We look forward to seeing pictures from your big day!

Paige · Married on 07/07/2018

I went here after visiting one other salon. I went by , video chatting with my family. My consultant held the phone so I could talk to my mom and show her everything. She let me try the same two dresses on 6 times with no problems and encouraged me to choose what I wanted, even though what my mom wanted me to get was more expensive.

Sent on 08/20/2018

Linda · Married on 02/17/2018

Go to Brickhouse once you gone to a couple of stores and find out what you like. Brickhouse is a specialty store so you will definitely find some unique dresses, but have some "wedding dress hunting" experience before you go. It will help! Also, Brickhouse has a lot of dresses that you've probably tried on already at another salon, but they're a lot cheaper!!

Lovely ladies, beautiful store, wonderful selection, and reasonably priced!

Sent on 04/07/2017

Hailey · Married on 01/20/2018

Brick house has the best service hands down! They are alittle up there in prices but I wanted to spend a good amount on my dress, you only get married once! The people there are great and the dresses are jaw dropping!!

Brickhouse Bridal 18