2501 Forest Park Blvd Suite 1, Fort Worth, TX 76110 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 11

About Mariel and Joey Lifestyle Photography

Hello! I know that you can't see us right now, but imagine we’re sitting across from you at your favorite coffee shop with a big grin on our faces (and a delicious beverage in hand). Maybe we are sitting on a worn out love seat or at a wobbling table as the smell of freshly roasted coffee beans fill our noses. And imagine we're about to get to know each other really well. We like to start out any meeting with a hug or a high five, so let's also pretend that we've already done both those things.

You may have guessed it already, but I'll tell you anyway. Photographing life and love is our passion. In our work, we will show you during a chapter of your life. An authentic representation that you can share, analyze, or just reminisce about for years. The emotions and milestones in the image will be timeless, raw, and reflect who you are at that point in time.

Working with couples before, during and after the wedding is so fun and rewarding. We strive to capture that spark of romance -- the way he gently pulls you in at the small of your back or the way your hand fits perfectly into his. Being surrounded by so much happiness and love is quite contagious and we see our own lives and relationship grow positively.

In addition to photographing the ardor between a happy couple, we also love photographing the carefully planned details of a wedding, as well as those unforgettable moments that simply must be captured for posterity. Whether it's the cascading lace on a bride's gown, the happy tear in a father's eye as he's walking his little girl down the aisle, the breathtaking cake that must've taken hours to perfect, or the groomsmen breaking it down on the dance floor, we love being there to document the entire story.

Let’s get down to it and give you a quick glimpse of who we are --

Mariel has never been lost in a conversation or found without a friend. I have always known her as a historian with a camera, capturing life in every click of the shutter. With a sense of grace and joy, she challenges me to be authentic and honest in my actions.

Joey makes intentional decisions to surround himself with love and joy. Since the day we met, I began to understand the way his brain thinks and processes the world around us. Often times I can just see his little gears turning in his head as he interprets a simple scene into a fresh perspective. He is a hopeless romantic and an eternal optimist.

Contact us today for more information!

Follow Mariel and Joey Lifestyle Photography on

johns wedding mckinney mariel and joey 3

Photos 10 Photos
Videos 1 vídeo

32 Reviews for Mariel and Joey Lifestyle Photography

Mariel is incredibly calm and professional. Her attention to detail ensures that you'll get all the photos you want of your special day.

Sent on 12/26/2015

Leigh · Married on 10/24/2015

I can't say enough good things about these two. Not only are our pictures AMAZING but Mariel has a way of kindly and thoughtfully organizing the "chaos" of a wedding party and gently leading everyone. The results are absolutely incredible - seriously, our photos are so beautiful. Plus, she truly loves her job and gets so excited about the photos. It truly was so fun to have Mariel & Joey be a part of our day. We wouldn't have it any other way. :)

Sent on 10/30/2015

Amy · Married on 05/02/2015

Mariel and Joey did a FAB job on capturing our special day. Not only did they exceed my expectations, they BLEW THEM AWAY. I can't stop looking at my pictures. They did our engagements, bridals, and wedding day coverage. We will always have these pictures to cherish! Thank you Mariel and Joey for going above and beyond for us!

Sent on 07/06/2015

Mariel and Joey Lifestyle Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Custom Graphics
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Digital Files
    Flush Mount
    Prints
    Proofs

• Ricardo Tomas Weddings
    Ricardo Tomas Weddings Wedding Planners

I am a wedding coordinator in Dallas and had the pleasure of working with a professional photography team, Mariel and Joey Lifestyle Photography. I was able to tend to the details for my wedding couple and focus on making sure their day went without a hitch. Mariel and Joey were very professional and took great photos to document this wedding and I look forward in working with them again soon.

• Keestone Events
    Keestone Events Wedding Planners

Mariel and Joey are fantastic photographers to work with. Both are incredibly professional, friendly and make you feel so at ease when the are around. I've worked with them a few times now and it's been nothing short of an amazing experience. Can't go wrong!

• Madera Estates
    Madera Estates Mansion Weddings

Mariel and Joey Photography shot AMAZING photos at our venue this past summer! Not only were they professional, they know how to capture the precious moments shared between a bride and groom that will last a lifetime! Each picture is even better than the last! They go out of their way to make sure each picture is a treasured memory. They were a pleasure to work with and we highly recommend this photographer!

• 2501 Forest Park Blvd, Suite 1 Fort Worth, 76110 See on map