17618 Davenport Rd #1, Dallas, TX 75252 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 34
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About Erin Blair Makeup & Hair Design

Erin Blair Makeup & Hair Design is a wedding hair and makeup company located in Dallas, Texas. This team of eight artists offers luxury, on-site wedding hair and makeup styling services in the DFW Metroplex area. Owner Erin Blair has been in the business for over 10 years, and her passion for design and creative thinking, along with her fine-tuned skills, make her a sought-after artist in the area. Erin Blair Makeup & Hair Design is able to provide you with a relaxing, on-site beauty experience for the entire wedding party.

Erin Blair Makeup & Hair Design will make sure you and your bridesmaids look picture perfect for the entire wedding day. They can accommodate groups of any size, offering an array of beauty, skincare, hair styling, and makeup services. You can receive a consultation and trial services as well, to ensure that you get the perfect wedding look of your dreams. The list of hair and makeup services include, but are not limited to:

• Blowouts

Erin Blair Makeup & Hair Design 7
  • amb5279

April · Married on 07/05/2019

Wedding hair and makeup

Erin did an amazing job!!!! Could not have asked for better!!

Sent on 07/18/2019
  • Cassie

Cassie · Married on 03/02/2019

The Best Version of Myself!

When I first contacted and had my initial trial with EBMH, I was extremely nervous. Not only do I never wear makeup or do my hair, but I had originally booked someone else and had a terrible experience with them. My original artist (at another company) was rude, didn't listen to me, couldn't cover acne/scars, and had a completely different color on my face than what was visible on my neck/chest. But I didn't need to worry! Jamie was so sweet, so excited for me, and just wanted to do whatever it took to make me look my best.

After my trial, I had a bit of a problem with my makeup because I was on Accutane at the time. I sent Jamie some photos, she forwarded them to Erin, and Erin immediately contacted me to set up an appointment with her to redo my foundation with different types of pre-treatments, moisturizers, and different methods (airbrush vs traditional). She took thorough notes and, once we decided what the best course of action would be (I sent her pictures 12 hours later - at about midnight), she sent everything to Jamie so she would be prepared for my crazy skin on the wedding day. Additionally, I wanted to make some changes to my hair after my original trial, and Jamie very graciously was able to make room in her schedule two days before the wedding for me to have another trial. Wedding planning is definitely more difficult when you life out of town/state, but these ladies made it so easy.

On the wedding day, Jamie and Ashfield (the second artist) arrived early to get set up. We pre-arranged the schedule, so all of the bridesmaids knew when they needed to be in the chair. Both artists were so sweet, and all of the girls looked stunning. Some had hair done, others had makeup done. Everyone was thrilled with the results! I will say that my hair fell out of the bun before the night was over, but I was the only one. And I was dancing and jumping around so much that I'm not at all surprised or upset - this was unavoidable. I had one of my bridesmaids shove it into place, and it was good enough.

Overall, it was such a wonderful experience working with Jamie, Ashfield, and Erin. They will make sure you are 100% happy with everything before your big day!

Sent on 03/26/2019

Erin Blair Makeup & Hair Design FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 95.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 95.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 95.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 95.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What is the starting price for facials? $ 150.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Assistant Fee, Travel Fee
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Facials, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Men's Grooming, Mult. Stylists, Skincare
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair

Real Weddings

• Divine Wedding Details
    Divine Wedding Details Wedding Planners

Erin is such a fabulous artist and our brides just love her! I never have to worry about whether or not she will show up, be on time, or do exactly what our girls envision. Our brides absolutely rave about Erin and we are very blessed to have such top notch A-1 service with her!!

• Foxes Den Makeup
    Foxes Den Makeup Wedding Hair & Makeup

Erin is a very talented artist and always on the cutting edge of what bride's are asking for. She can create anything and has a unique approach to hair and makeup while still creating a timeless look. Your photos will be enhanced greatly when she does the entire bridal party!

• Sarabeth Events
    Sarabeth Events Wedding Planners

Its always refreshing to work with Erin! All of my brides are excited after meeting her and so happy with their appearance on the day of. Trust me, the cost is worth it... Erin will make you feel like a royalty and you will have no worries about your appearance on the day of your super special day. Erin is truly an artisan of her trade!

• 17618 Davenport Rd #1 Dallas, Texas, 75252 See on map