501 S. Second Street Suite A-900, Dallas, TX 75226 Map · Phone number

About Perez Photography

Husband and wife duo Cesar and Tanya Perez possess a distinguished ability to bring out the inner model in the most discerning bride. The photographers' quintessential style exudes a refreshing contemporary approach: delivering consistent, magazine-worthy images that are full of vivid color and imagination. Natural creativity is what enables them to produce the flawless visions of their clients with seamless perfection. True to their motto and character, instead of just photographing a day, Cesar and Tanya skillfully capture those touching and unforgettable moments that will outlive a lifetime! To learn a little more about Cesar and Tanya and to see some of their latest work please visit the blog. www.perezblog.net

0007JillMattWeddingPerez
18c4228304736b20 1265572218791 0011MistyBenWedding
ACF3459

35 Reviews for Perez Photography

Monica · Married on 09/30/2017

I highly recommend working with Perez for your wedding and would hire them again in a heartbeat! Caesar and Tanya have such a good eye and are fabulous at capturing special moments and memories. We used Perez for our engagement photos, bridals, wedding and photo booth and were so impressed with their services. My husband and I are not used to having our photos taken and were nervous that posing could feel awkward, but Caesar and Tanya made us feel so comfortable and natural in front of the camera. We could not be happier with our decision to work with Perez!

Sent on 10/18/2017

Samantha · Married on 01/11/2014

We could not be happier with our choice to use Perez Photography. Tanya and Cesar are so much fun to work with and return top notch photos. Our whole wedding day is an absolute blur so we are very thankful that we chose such high quality, professional photographers to help us remember the day!

Sent on 01/21/2014

Lauren · Married on 08/17/2013

When I first started to plan my wedding, I knew that good photography was one of the most important things to me. I felt like pictures are one of the few things you get to take away from the wedding day and have forever, so it was a big priority to me and I did a lot of research. After seeing some pictures by Perez, I knew I'd found the best! There really are not words to express how much I seriously love Perez photography. Tanya and Caesar are incredible. They are SO talented and even more amazing people. They are wonderful to work with and all of our pictures have turned out so great! They are flexible, hard working, make you feel extremely comfortable, a ton of fun to be around and their work is beyond incredible. My husband and I are so thankful to have been able to work with them and we will cherish the photographs forever. I HIGHLY recommend them to everyone! :)

Sent on 08/28/2013

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Perez Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount

• Marc Roberts Videography
    Marc Roberts Videography Wedding Videographers

Perez Photography are an absolute pleasure to work with. I am a huge fan of their work!

• Blue Lotus Floral
    Blue Lotus Floral Wedding Florists

I love them! They do amazing work!

• A Very Special Day
    A Very Special Day Wedding DJs

Above and way more than you will ever want in a photographer! Not only a great team, their work is amazing! It's not hard to make a decision on who to book as your photographer once you see their work. I highly recommend them. Richard McClure - A Very Special Day (DJ, HD Video, and Lighting)

• 501 S. Second Street, Suite A-900 Dallas, 75226 See on map