Perez Photography Reviews

37 | Dallas, TX

37 Reviews for Perez Photography

• Taylor

Taylor Schneider · Married on 05/02/2020

So professional and wonderful to work with! Photography dream team :)

Cesar and Tanya are absolutely incredible! We have had several friends use them for their weddings in the previous years and I knew immediately that I was set on using Perez Photography when we were planning our wedding and vendor team. They are SO very talented at what they do and really go out of their way to make you feel comfortable and confident during what might be a stressful and emotional time. They capture the genuine moments in such a beautiful way. They are so professional and creative with new ideas and poses! We cannot thank them enough for capturing our engagement photos and wedding day. We are so excited to see our pictures from our special day on 9/6!!

Sent on 09/25/2020

Shelby Mesh · Married on 01/08/2020

Wedding photography

Cesar and Tanya were amazing to work with from Engagement photos to bridal portraits to day of wedding we highly recommend! They are the sweetest couple, very professional, LOVE what they do and compliment each other very well. I couldn't imagine my bridal photos could look any better! They captured so much happiness and sweet moments at our wedding! We are forever grateful for them and will recommend them to all friends & family for weddings and events! Cesar & Tanya, thank you again for everything!

Sent on 09/22/2020

Monica · Married on 09/30/2017

I highly recommend working with Perez for your wedding and would hire them again in a heartbeat! Caesar and Tanya have such a good eye and are fabulous at capturing special moments and memories. We used Perez for our engagement photos, bridals, wedding and photo booth and were so impressed with their services. My husband and I are not used to having our photos taken and were nervous that posing could feel awkward, but Caesar and Tanya made us feel so comfortable and natural in front of the camera. We could not be happier with our decision to work with Perez!

Sent on 10/18/2017

Samantha · Married on 01/11/2014

We could not be happier with our choice to use Perez Photography. Tanya and Cesar are so much fun to work with and return top notch photos. Our whole wedding day is an absolute blur so we are very thankful that we chose such high quality, professional photographers to help us remember the day!

Sent on 01/21/2014

Lauren · Married on 08/17/2013

When I first started to plan my wedding, I knew that good photography was one of the most important things to me. I felt like pictures are one of the few things you get to take away from the wedding day and have forever, so it was a big priority to me and I did a lot of research. After seeing some pictures by Perez, I knew I'd found the best! There really are not words to express how much I seriously love Perez photography. Tanya and Caesar are incredible. They are SO talented and even more amazing people. They are wonderful to work with and all of our pictures have turned out so great! They are flexible, hard working, make you feel extremely comfortable, a ton of fun to be around and their work is beyond incredible. My husband and I are so thankful to have been able to work with them and we will cherish the photographs forever. I HIGHLY recommend them to everyone! :)

Sent on 08/28/2013

Stephanie · Married on 04/20/2013

We absolutely LOVE our photos! These two are incredibly talented and down to earth. We look forward to using them again!! If they are available for your event consider yourself lucky!

Sent on 09/23/2013

AMAZING! Tanya and Cesar were so much fun to work with both during our engagement session and on our wedding day. Our pictures are beautiful, and we could not be happier with the investment we made to hire them!

Sent on 08/13/2013
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 08/31/2012

Mr. & Mrs. Perez are very creative photographers! I absolutely love our wedding pictures. They captured every detail of the wedding. I highly recommend them to everyone!!

Sent on 10/25/2012

They were ALWAYS available and quick to respond to my one hundred and one questions every five minutes. They always asked our preferences, likes, dislikes. We did our engagement, bridal portraits and wedding day photos with them and they all turned out superb! I couldn't be happier!

Sent on 09/12/2012

J · Married on 08/28/2010

Cesar and Tanya are an amazing team. They did our engagement shoot and our wedding. I can't speak highly enough of their talent. Cesar has a great eye for interesting and shot-worthy locations and poses. He was fantastic at making us feel comfortable in front of the camera during our engagement session. They are both super friendly and relaxed and a lot of fun to work with. During the wedding I hardly noticed them at all - which is a very positive thing - sometimes I would look up and notice them in the background getting shots, but were never in the way. Any time I looked up to see if I could find them to grab a shot of me with someone I wanted a picture with, they were already standing right there! The quality of their shots is wonderful, and they do a fantastic job editing as well. Their blog speaks for itself. They showed up right on time for the wedding, and at the end offered to stay a little bit extra time as well - which I was VERY appreciative of. We got rave reviews of our engagement pictures, which we turned into a guestbook album for guests to sign during the wedding. I can't recommend them highly enough, and I can't wait to see how our wedding pictures turn out!

Sent on 09/12/2010
  • Mary Kim

Mary Kim · Married on 04/17/2010

Cesar and Tanya's work is creative, amazing, and just plain awesome! We had our engagement photos, wedding, and "day after shoot" with them. They were very fast in editing and sending us images. We had been "stalking" their blog for years and were happy to finally be able to hire them for our own wedding. This was the top vendor we wanted and first one we booked..The photos are vibrant with a modern edge. We are not always comfortable with a camera in our faces, but Cesar is so down to earth he put us at ease. This was our favorite vendor of the wedding... Very professional and loved, loved, loved the work. Can't brag enough about them! ;)

Sent on 05/27/2010
  • Susie

Susie · Married on 03/28/2010

Cesar and Tanya Perez took our Wedding pictures on March 28, 2010. I was overjoyed with the final pictures. It has only been a little over two weeks and I have been able to view a slide show of my pictures. I would HIGHLY recommend this dynamic duo to anyone looking for amazing wedding photographers. The pictures truly captured the special moments my husband and I shared at our wedding. Perez also took wonderful candid pictures of our friends and family. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask! These two are absolutely wonderful to work with and are both truly talented! Thank you again Cesar and Tanya for sharing our wedding with us!

Susie and Bobby Williams

Sent on 04/15/2010

Crystal · Married on 08/15/2009

Not sure where to begin because I can't say enough about how awesome these two are. Our pictures are spectacular. Cesar and Tanya are rock stars and so focused at what they do. My entire family follows their blog now! I am so sad that our wedding is over because we had so much fun working with them!!

Sent on 08/28/2009

Kristin · Married on 07/25/2009

Husband and wife team, Cesar and Tanya, consistently went above and beyond in every aspect! Our pictures are gorgeous and we could not be more thrilled with them than we are! They look like they came straight out of a magazine! Cesar and Tanya are definitely blessed with a wonderful talent and it is amazing to see the creative take they bring to their work! It was a relief knowing throughout the process that we had wonderful photographers whom we could trust to deliver something beautiful...they did not let us down! They were extremely professional and fun to work with throughout the process! Our wedding photography was a high priority for us, and there is no one else we would rather have trusted to capture the most important day of our lives!

Sent on 09/23/2009

Audrey · Married on 07/17/2009

I recommend Perez Photography to anyone who is looking for amazingly talented photographers, but all super relaxed and personable! CHECK THEM OUT! You will not be disappointed. :)

Sent on 09/21/2009

Amy · Married on 06/06/2009

I can't say enough great things about Cesar and Tanya. I took my bridal portraits with them in addition to having them shoot our wedding, and I was honestly amazed by how great I looked. The photos were beautiful, with some unconventional set-ups; Cesar was fun to work with and made me feel really relaxed in front of the camera, even though I felt very awkward at first. With regard to our wedding photos, Cesar and Tanya have a very photojournalistic style and don't do much posed photography, but that's what we wanted. When we knew we wanted a specific shot or a picture of a specific group of people, they were more than willing to do it for us. They were so unobtrusive at our wedding reception that I barely noticed they were there (but they were!). Best of all, Cesar and Tanya have a great sense of humor and were just a pleasant presence to have around on the day-of. Highly highly recommended.

Sent on 06/16/2009

Ena · Married on 05/31/2009

Awesome couple. Love their work!

Sent on 02/24/2011

Stacey · Married on 01/10/2009

I would recommend Perez Photography to any and every bride!! They were so very professional, their work is nothing short of amazing, and their service is impeccable. I had all of my wedding photos back around 3 weeks after the wedding! Everyone (including myself, of course) loves all of the pictures! I can't thank them enough for everything they've done!

Sent on 03/15/2009

Jay · Married on 01/05/2009

Cesar and Tanya from Perez Photography were perfect for our wedding in Jamaica!
    They were so professional and friendly, we really enjoyed having them be part of our wedding.
    We would highly recommend them to anyone. Our photos and album were absolutely beautiful.
    Thank you Cesar and Tanya!
    Jane and Steven

Sent on 09/24/2009

Leah · Married on 10/18/2008

We loved Cesar and Tanya! Not only is their work BEAUTIFUL-but they are also incredibly nice, fun people. Cesar finds amazingly unique, creative places for engagement shoots. We especially liked that he embraces natural light and loves vivid colors. When I first saw my engagement photos, I could not beleive that was me in the photos... Cesar made me look like a model, but still look like myself. And they did a great job of capturing the personality of our wedding. Not only that, but they were incredibly sensitive to the fact that we didn't want to spend all our time taking pictures or feel like there was always a camera in our face... family portraits were impressively quick (and came out great!) and I didn't notice the camera at all during the ceremony or reception (but they somehow managed to get beautiful pictures of everything). They were also very flexible- the first day we were supposed to do our engagement shots, it was a grey, blustery day. We just rescheduled and it was no problem at all.
    Overall, Perez Photography was one of our favorite vendors.

Sent on 12/11/2008

Miranda · Married on 08/09/2008

Cesar and Tanya are amazing. For me, this was the most important part of our wedding and finding someone I could trust was a must. The first time I viewed their photographs I fell in love. They have such an amazing talent. They truly captured our personalities. Out of all my vendors, I never worried about this one. I knew they would do an amazing job; and they did just that. They captured every single detail of our wedding and the pictures just speak for themselves. I'm trying to find some excuse to take some more pictures with them!! SIMPLY AMAZING!!

Sent on 09/06/2008
  • Catie

Catie · Married on 06/20/2008

Cesar & Tanya rock the casbah! They are so kind and too cool. They were very accomodating and a breeze to work with. It felt like they were our friends which made it so much fun to work with them. They travel everywhere so book them no matter where you are having your wedding! You will love your pictures.

Sent on 07/25/2008

Diane · Married on 05/03/2008

We flew Cesar and Tanya out to Jamaica to shoot our wedding. They were snapping pictures from the time they arrived to the night before they left. The pictures were amazing!!! We are so happy with the outcome that we have recommended the Perez team to all of our friends.

Sent on 06/16/2008

Cheryl · Married on 04/19/2008

So impressed with the photography, it was more than we could have asked for.

Sent on 06/09/2008

Larissa · Married on 04/12/2008

Cesar and Tanya are a dream team! My husband and I were absolutely thrilled with their professionalism, their friendliness, and especially their photography. They took a ton of amazing pictures and we never even noticed they were there. I keep trying to come up with another reason to use Perez Photography again!

Sent on 06/11/2008