4909 Camp Bowie Blvd., Fort Worth, TX 76107 Map · Phone number

fav0096
Eng0004

26 Reviews for Aves Photography

Dana · Married on 06/09/2017

My fiance' and I had the pleasure of completing our engagement photo session with Lauren and Will yesterday. While we haven't seen our final product yet, we already know that we'll be thrilled! Lauren and Will were completely professional, and made us feel super comfortable. We got to be ourselves and we have a feeling that showed on camera. We had to change our session date around several times due to my fiance's job, and Aves was more than willing to accommodate us. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for photography, regardless of the occasion. They're truly a pleasure to work with. We can't wait to see our pictures!!

Sent on 11/20/2015

Danielle · Married on 06/07/2014

Lauren and Will are amazing photographers!! They took our engagements, bridals and wedding photos, and they truly captured the emotions of the day! So much love and joy in all of the photos, and they look so natural! They immediately put us at ease in front of the camera, helping us relax for the rest of the photos. As a husband and wife team, it really works (and is comfortable) to have them take photos with both the groom and bride during the getting ready process. We have gotten so many compliments on our photos. The photos take longer to get back than a lot of other wedding photographers, but it is worth it! You will have these photos for the rest of your life-- it is worth it to wait a little bit longer and have stunning photos to commemorate the happiest day of your life! They really captured so many happy beautiful moments from the day, and we are so thankful to have had them be a part of our day!

Sent on 01/21/2015

Alyssa · Married on 04/26/2014

Lauren and Will are two of my favorite people. They're a husband and wife duo who are so stinkin' cute as a couple and work so well as a team. Wonderfully kind and stupidly talented. I first met them when my best friend had her bridal portraits done. I got to know them, and knew right then that they would be our wedding photographer. Flash forward a few months to engagement, and they were the first people we emailed.

Lauren and Will took my bridal portraits as well as shot our wedding. The planning leading up to The Big Day was spot-on, and day-of photographer was so smooth. There was never a question of where they were when we needed them (that's part of the pre-planning process in finalizing your timeline).

The photographs themselves? Stunning. STUNNING. Like I said, Lauren and Will are stupidly talented. I will say that if you're expecting to get your photos two weeks after the wedding, you have unrealistic expectations. Great work takes time. But oh, the moment you see the photos. Tears. Wonderful, happy tears. I wanted to print them all, but I don't think my husband wants the *entire* apartment plastered with our photos.

Oh, and if you're curious, they do travel. We live in Austin, and they love weekend getaways to weddings.

Sent on 06/12/2015

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Aves Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints

• VOW Cinema Wedding Films by Daniel
    VOW Cinema Wedding Films by Daniel Wedding Videographers

We've shot several weddings side by side with Aves Photography, and they're always great to work with. It's always nice to work with professionals that really know their stuff and aren't snobs about it. Always a great choice.

• Lip Service Makeup
    Lip Service Makeup Wedding Hair & Makeup

Lauren and Will are not only super talented photographers, they are an adorable couple! They are very detail oriented and really care about capturing every moment of your big day....you won't be disappointed.

• Chanticleer Wedding Art
    Chanticleer Wedding Art Wedding Cakes

Lauren and Will Aves, "get it". They know how to capture those fleeting lovely moments of a bride's most special day. Their warm and caring personality, along with a fun sense of humor, puts everyone at ease, (which is a big part in capturing those winning photos) Without a doubt my favorite photographers!

• 4909 Camp Bowie Blvd. Fort Worth, 76107 See on map
    Tuesday through Friday by appointment.