9550 Forest Lane, Dallas, TX 75243 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 16
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About VOW Cinema Wedding Films by Daniel

My name is Daniel Ingram, owner of VOW Cinema, and I have had the honor of filming over 250 weddings since 2004. I film documentary-style coverage with a cinematic look and story-telling editing. And, yes, you get to choose the song(s) for your highlight film. My aim is to capture the whole picture of your day, including the smallest details and all the emotions shared between family and friends. I utilize the latest technology to give you the absolute best film I can, including mirrorless cameras, image stabilization, off-camera lighting, professional audio gear and premium editing software. I do not outsource my work, and I pride myself on quick and thorough communication with my clients. I do offer packages but can always customize options to fit your needs. I can answer your questions just about any time of day, so please text, call or email me at your convenience.

My professional career began in 1999 with an aprenticeship under an award-winning video producer in Lubbock, Texas. After I graduated from Texas Tech with a degree in Electronic Media and Marketing, I was promoted to Media Director of our church. I soon focused my work on wedding videos and quickly outgrew the local market. My wife and I moved to Dallas several years ago and have continued to grow our business.

Follow VOW Cinema Wedding Films by Daniel on

Photos 10 Photos
Videos 6 vídeos

42 Reviews for VOW Cinema Wedding Films by Daniel

Julie · Married on 10/09/2016

Daniel has been absolutely amazing to work with! He was very helpful via email leading up to the wedding/after as he prepped the video, and he was amazing on the day-of. He captured so many wonderful moments, yet he was never in our faces (in a good way!). He caught tons of amazing parts of the day when I didn't even realize he was there. When I watched our video, he 100% showcased my husband and my relationship and personalities. We are goofy, playful, and romantic, and he made those qualities shine in a way I never imagined could be communicated in a video. I've watched the video over a dozen times and I'm sure I'll continue. Everyone I know who saw it was raving. I'm SO grateful that we had Daniel as part of our wedding day and I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 12/18/2016

I was very pleased with the video and all the extras.
    I planned my wedding from out town. It was destination wedding and I couldn't be more pleased with all my vendors but a video is so many memories.

Sent on 08/11/2016

VOW Cinema Wedding Films by Daniel Pricing

VOW Cinema Wedding Films by Daniel Price Rates

VOW Cinema Wedding Films by Daniel FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 1500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Raw Footage
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2100.00
    Client Revisions
    Full Feature Video
    Highlight Video
    Multi. Cameras
    Raw Footage
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Documentary
    Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    Multi. Cameras
    One Event / Day
    Save The Date
    Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Blu-Ray

-5%
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Cre8ive Wedding Films
    Cre8ive Wedding Films Wedding Videographers

If you're thinking about going with VOW Cinema, you've made the right choice. Their Dallas wedding films never cease to amaze us and they have the best customer service. They do quite a bit of traveling too! We've gotten to work with them on a few projects and couldn't say more good things about their service and talent in the industry.

• Sarah & Paul Photography
    Sarah & Paul Photography Wedding Photographers

Daniel was truly a blast to work with at our recent wedding we photographed. I will hands down be recommending Daniel to all my brides! Not only because he's super talented at what he does, but also because it's easy to see he has fun at what he does and it completely shows! Looking forward to hopefully working together in the future with this awesome dude!!! Anyone who books this guy for their wedding will be making the BEST choice ever :)

• LoveNotes
    LoveNotes Wedding Officiants

Daniel is a true professional and an amazing talent. Vow Cinema should have a subheading entitled WOW Cinema. Daniel's presence will give any couple the assurance that the man behind the camera is not just filming a wedding (or event), but is capturing the moment; telling a story; and creating emotional memories that will be cherished for a lifetime. Absolute Excellence in quality and service.

• 9550 Forest Lane Dallas, TX, 75243 See on map