9550 Forest Lane, Dallas, TX 75243 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $3,500
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 6

About VOW Cinema Wedding Films by Daniel

Hi! My name is Daniel Ingram and I personally film and edit everything for my business, VOW Cinema. I will never outsource your wedding to freelance videographers or editors, and your wedding will be filmed and edited exclusively by me. You will get one-on-one attention with the principal film-maker to ensure your final wedding film is everything you want it to be. In fact, your calls, emails and texts go straight to me, and I love responding quickly.

Your wedding film will have heavy focus on the bride and groom and their families along with special attention to the smallest of details. You can choose from package options that include 4K filming, drone coverage, highlight films and teaser films specially edited for Instagram and other social media apps. Plus, you can choose exactly how you want your final video delivered, including Blu-ray, DVD, flash drive or streaming cloud access.

Build your wedding video package now at www.vowcinema.com/weddingvideopackageshd.html.

Follow VOW Cinema Wedding Films by Daniel on

• Videos 6

42 Reviews for VOW Cinema Wedding Films by Daniel

Hayley · Married on 12/03/2016

We originally were not planning on hiring a videographer and are so glad that we did!! We just received our highlight video and have been watching it on repeat - I know I would've regretted not having video of our ceremony and beginning of our reception! We worked with Daniel from VOW and he was a joy to work with. Leading up to the wedding we discussed the style of video we wanted and he 100% delivered. He was unobtrusive and beautifully captured elements of our BIG DAY. He was very responsive and even checked in with us before leaving the reception to make sure he captured all of our 'can't miss' elements. After the wedding, he was great to work with planning the highlight video as far as song selection and even editing after he sent us his first draft. The highlight video arrived right before my birthday - what a perfect gift!

My biggest advice to any bride - hire a videographer and hire VOW Cinema, you will not regret it!

Julie · Married on 10/09/2016

Daniel has been absolutely amazing to work with! He was very helpful via email leading up to the wedding/after as he prepped the video, and he was amazing on the day-of. He captured so many wonderful moments, yet he was never in our faces (in a good way!). He caught tons of amazing parts of the day when I didn't even realize he was there. When I watched our video, he 100% showcased my husband and my relationship and personalities. We are goofy, playful, and romantic, and he made those qualities shine in a way I never imagined could be communicated in a video. I've watched the video over a dozen times and I'm sure I'll continue. Everyone I know who saw it was raving. I'm SO grateful that we had Daniel as part of our wedding day and I would highly recommend him to anyone.

VOW Cinema Wedding Films by Daniel FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage

• Cre8ive Wedding Films
    Cre8ive Wedding Films Wedding Videographers

If you're thinking about going with VOW Cinema, you've made the right choice. Their Dallas wedding films never cease to amaze us and they have the best customer service. They do quite a bit of traveling too! We've gotten to work with them on a few projects and couldn't say more good things about their service and talent in the industry.

• Sarah & Paul Photography
    Sarah & Paul Photography Wedding Photographers

Daniel was truly a blast to work with at our recent wedding we photographed. I will hands down be recommending Daniel to all my brides! Not only because he's super talented at what he does, but also because it's easy to see he has fun at what he does and it completely shows! Looking forward to hopefully working together in the future with this awesome dude!!! Anyone who books this guy for their wedding will be making the BEST choice ever :)

• LoveNotes
    LoveNotes Wedding Officiants

Daniel is a true professional and an amazing talent. Vow Cinema should have a subheading entitled WOW Cinema. Daniel's presence will give any couple the assurance that the man behind the camera is not just filming a wedding (or event), but is capturing the moment; telling a story; and creating emotional memories that will be cherished for a lifetime. Absolute Excellence in quality and service.

• 9550 Forest Lane Dallas, TX 75243 See on map