2400 S Ervay St., Dallas, TX 75215 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $1,400
  • Photos & Videos 15

About Jake Wangner Wedding Videography

Jake Wangner Wedding Videography is a wedding videography company based in Dallas, Texas. With over six years of experience in the film industry, the owner, Jake, is extremely passionate about images and video. It is Jake Wangner Wedding Videography's mission to tell your wedding-day love story in a way that will make you get goosebumps every time you watch.

At Jake Wangner Wedding Videography, Jake has a "fly on the wall" approach to capturing unique wedding-day moments. He is available to film before and during your wedding ceremony, as well as your reception. When your special day concludes, Jake will create a series of compelling, high-definition video montages of all of the exciting moments shared between you and your guests. Each couple will receive a digital download copy, a Blu-Ray disc, a DVD or a USB of the final video from Jake Wangner Wedding Videography.

Follow Jake Wangner Wedding Videography on

wedding56 custom
  • Videos 7

8 Reviews for Jake Wangner Wedding Videography

Marlene · Married on 03/24/2018

Jake was great to work with. My brother had Jake's videography services for his wedding, and after seeing his work, we had to get him for our wedding as well. He listened to our ideas and suggestions for our wedding, and was easy to communicate with. Jake was very professional, and his work was great quality. We would definitely recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 06/02/2018

Juli · Married on 06/04/2016

As a hairdresser with a specialization in bridal work, I put a ton of thought into my vendors. With the amount of weddings I've been behind the scenes on, I've seen some awesome and some not so great professionals in the field. Everytime I show my video to someone who wasn't able to attend my wedding they get chills, have laughs, and plenty of "awww's"! That's exactly how a wedding video should be. Jake captured every single detail and moment about my wedding! As a bride, you miss so many parts of your own wedding for obvious reasons, so having a video was so very important to me. Jake and his team far exceeded my expectations.

Sent on 07/17/2016

Jake is extremely professional and the quality of his work is amazing. Highly recommended.

Sent on 08/22/2015