About Cre8ive Wedding Films

Cinematic Films Tailored to Your Unique and Individual Style. We Tell YOUR Story.

We specialize in Lubbock wedding video, but we shoot and edit in a particular cinematic way that we like to call “FILMS!” These are fun, high energy, wedding movies tailored to your individual style which are produced with impressive cameras and an incredible Apple based editing suite. The movies we make are our passion. They are an art form we love to spend time making perfect.

Find us at: www.cre8iveweddingfilms.com

Multi. Cameras (1)
Raw Footage (1)
Digital Download (1)
USB Flash Drive (1)

We can't wait to see our wedding film!! We flew in Carly and Autumn to our Nebraska wedding, and are so excited to see the results! They were so great the day of and before....very easygoing, and obviously know their stuff. We are professional photographers, so we are PICKY customers, and the teams at Cre8ive are top-notch! So excited they were able to come, I'm sure the video will be well worth it ;).Thank you Carly & Autumn!

Profile Picture Kellie, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Cinematic, Documentary, Storytelling, Traditional, Digital Download, USB Flash Drive, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage

Cre8ive Wedding Films is AMAZING! I can’t express enough how happy I am with my wedding video. It is high quality, beautiful, and captures all the important events of my wedding. Cre8ive was very professional and a joy to work with! My husband was hesitant about getting a videographer for the wedding but I insisted; after he saw the video he was absolutely blown away and SO happy that we had them there to record our wedding day. I 100% recommend!!!

Profile Picture Kristen, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Cre8ive completely exceeded our expectations! Jerrod and Brennan were so much fun to have film on our wedding day! I highly recommend Cre8ive and if you're wondering whether or not to have a videographer, I definitely suggest it be a top priority! And Cre8ive is who you need to use! What they've captured of our day is completely priceless and unique to us. My husband is from South Africa and now we get to share our whole day with his family there who couldn't be a part of our big day. And getting to relive it whenever we want is the best! Thanks so much y'all!!!

Profile Picture Madison, 7/22/17, 2 Reviews