8008 Slide Rd. Suite #5, Lubbock, TX 79424 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 25
  • Pricing

About Cre8ive Wedding Films

We specialize in Lubbock wedding video, but we shoot and edit in a particular cinematic way that we like to call “FILMS!” These are fun, high energy, wedding movies tailored to your individual style which are produced with impressive cameras and an incredible Apple based editing suite. The movies we make are our passion. They are an art form we love to spend time making perfect.

Find us at: www.cre8iveweddingfilms.com

• Videos 4

26 Reviews for Cre8ive Wedding Films

Shannon Wickson · Married on 07/14/2018

Highly recommend!

Carly and her team were awesome! They did a great job on our wedding video and I loved it! It's my favorite memory from the wedding. There was a part in the video I didn't want in there and a part I wanted to be longer and Carly was able to fix it immediately and make it exactly how I wanted it!! I highly recommend using Cre8ive Wedding Films. You will not regret it!!

Kristen · Married on 09/16/2017

Cre8ive Wedding Films is AMAZING! I can’t express enough how happy I am with my wedding video. It is high quality, beautiful, and captures all the important events of my wedding. Cre8ive was very professional and a joy to work with! My husband was hesitant about getting a videographer for the wedding but I insisted; after he saw the video he was absolutely blown away and SO happy that we had them there to record our wedding day. I 100% recommend!!!

Madison · Married on 07/22/2017

Cre8ive completely exceeded our expectations! Jerrod and Brennan were so much fun to have film on our wedding day! I highly recommend Cre8ive and if you're wondering whether or not to have a videographer, I definitely suggest it be a top priority! And Cre8ive is who you need to use! What they've captured of our day is completely priceless and unique to us. My husband is from South Africa and now we get to share our whole day with his family there who couldn't be a part of our big day. And getting to relive it whenever we want is the best! Thanks so much y'all!!!

Cre8ive Wedding Films Pricing

Cre8ive Wedding Films Price Rates

Cre8ive Wedding Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,800.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,600.00
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, Digital Download, DVD, USB Flash Drive

• VOW Cinema Wedding Films by Daniel
    VOW Cinema Wedding Films by Daniel Wedding Videographers

We send all of our Lubbock referrals to these guys. They produce some stellar wedding films and keep getting better. You can't go wrong.

• 8008 Slide Rd. Suite #5 Lubbock, 79424 See on map