MK Event Boutique is a wedding planning company based in Dallas, Texas. The MK Event Boutique Girls have over 16 years of combined experience in the event industry. MK Event Boutique would be honored to be given the opportunity to be apart of your wedding day, and they will strive to make it memorable for you and your guests.

The MK Event Boutique team will be with you every step of the way through the event planning process, offering event design, month of coordination, partial planning and full planning services. They will assist you with your guest list, refer you to preferred vendors in the Dallas area and create a series of timelines and to-do lists to ensure your special day will be seamless and stress-free for you and your guests. MK Event Boutique also offers invitation services.

• Woman-owned
illustration popular

Vendors you may like

See other vendors that are popular with couples right now

Frequently asked questions

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Custom Invitations
Imprinted Napkins
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Assembly
Calligraphy
Design
Embossed
Engraving
Letterpress
Printing

What is your minimum order requirement?

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Reviews of MK Event Boutique

Your trust is our goal. Our community relies on honest reviews to help you make those big decisions with ease.
5.0 out of 5 rating
5.0 out of 5 rating
100% recommend it
K
Kennedee F. Sent on 12/06/2023

Worth every penny!

I cannot say enough good things about Hannah and her team at MK Events! I needed someone to help me be confident at the end of my wedding planning process and ensure that not only everything was completed, but also that my day went as smoothly as possible. Hannah did this and so much more! Once I handed things off to Hannah at the one month mark, I didn鈥檛 have to worry about anything and could simply enjoy my last month of engagement. Hannah not only handled everything I expected her to, but she also took care of things I didn鈥檛 even think about. I鈥檓 sure that there are things that were addressed without me even knowing about them! My wedding day went so smoothly and I know I can thank Hannah and her team for that. Hannah was thorough, attentive, kind, organized, and made me feel completely at ease. I cannot imagine the planning process and my wedding day without Hannah and MK Events there to oversee it! I am so thankful to have chosen her to be a part of my wedding and would recommend MK Events to anyone getting married.
D
Dedrea Sent on 12/08/2023
5 out of 5 rating

Hannah is AMAZING!!! It made our wedding experience absolutely perfect and so stress free!!

If you鈥檙e looking for an amazing wedding planner, reach out to MK Events!! Goes above and beyond and is so knowledgeable!! Highly recommend!!
M
Maggie P. Sent on 12/06/2023

Amazing experience

MK Event Boutique planned our November wedding and we couldn鈥檛 have had a better experience!! Annie helped make the planning process so easy and the day of was seamless. We couldn鈥檛 have asked for a better team to plan our wedding and highly recommend Annie & MK Even Boutique to anyone planning a wedding or event!
illustration message bubble

Real Weddings

Elizabeth & Dalton
21 photos 路 01/05/2020

Swan Photography Swan Photography Wedding Photographers

Hannah is such a fabulous planner! The day goes smoothly and every detail is perfect when she's in charge! LOVE working with MK Event Boutique!

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding