2572 Gravel Drive, Fort Worth, TX 76118 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About Tami Winn Events

One of Dallas/Fort Worth’s premier wedding and special event production companies. They are the leader in creating spectacular weddings that truly express the personality of both the bride and the groom. Tami Winn and her team are known for their breathtaking floral bouquets as well as their ability to coordinate events from intimate gatherings to luxurious social affairs. It is their passion for weddings that has allowed them to work with hundreds of wonderful couples. Recently, Tami Winn Events was selected by the DFW public as the winning florist of the NBC Channel 5 Fantasy Wedding, and was also filmed for the international television shows Platinum Weddings and Wedding Central on the WE channel.

fort worth clubafter
1210794411505037049630415192932945636877582n
angela chad wedding artistic 12

42 Reviews for Tami Winn Events

Lisa Moan · Married on 12/15/2018

Absolutely the very best!!!

Incredible: As MOB I wanted all of our wedding planning to be just as magical as the actual day itself. Tami made that wish happen and then some. She created the most fun, stress free process that allowed us to fully love and enjoy every second of this experience. The wedding day was perfection! Every vendor that Tami recommended and worked with delivered far beyond our expectation. She took my daughter’s vision and made it a beautiful reality. Our gratitude cannot ever be expressed adequately. Tami Winn is, quite simply, the very best at delivering a dream.

Sent on 01/10/2019

Amy Moan · Married on 12/15/2018

The absolute best!

I am probably like a lot of brides out there where I want to have the most beautiful wedding but lack a serious creative streak and have no clue on where to begin on planning a wedding. Enter the amazing Tami Winn! She is so knowledgeable on the vendors in the area and everyone she recommended was perfect. She took my vision and made it a reality. We also had so much fun with her and had some serious laughs! I started graduate school while planning the wedding and thought it would be so stressful, but Tami made the entire process stress free. I cannot even begin to describe how amazing our wedding day was and if anything went wrong, I couldn’t tell you because Tami had the whole day running so smoothly. I can never thank her enough for everything she did for us. She really is the best there is!

Sent on 02/06/2019

Adam Locke · Married on 10/27/2018

A Dream Wedding Planner

This review of Tami Winn Events is long overdue. Simply put, Tami Winn is the best. I should preface this review by stating that I was not an easy client. I had high expectations and was demanding. I'd be completely underselling Tami's talent (and her staff's talent) if I were merely to say that, without her guidance, contacts, judgment (aesthetic and other), planning, professionalism, poise, and commitment to put the client first, my wedding would not have been the unforgettable, beautiful, and perfect event it was. Tami made the night happen -- think of her like an uber-talented director/producer (a regular Spielberg of the wedding circuit) who is always behind the scenes, ensuring that everything goes right. With her, everything was more than right -- it was perfect.

Tami's judgment is peerless. One key example was her insistence on using a local stationer which had a minor blemish in its online reviews, which I had reservations about. There's no other way to put it: Tami was right - I was wrong - in choosing to go with that vendor, who did an absolutely incredible job on our stationary (it was beautiful; we got tons of compliments) under tight time constraints (which resulted from my silly delay). The thing with Tami Winn Events is that when you hire Tami, you get her rolodex of star vendors, who value their relationship with her, and who will do their best for you. You get everyone's A+ game when you hire Tami, and the results are clear. This wasn't obvious to me at first -- but as I saw the individual parts come together, work together like a Swiss watch, in harmony, I realized what an excellent choice my wife and I had made in choosing to go with Tami.

I could go on and on about how gorgeous the event was. How many compliments we received on the stunning flowers and design (an area where Tami particularly shines), and the little extras that helped make the night truly ours. I could tell you about how Tami is absolutely the planner to choose if you have your reception at the Modern Art Museum -- a fabulous and unique venue that (because it's a museum) comes with some rules/restrictions that Tami knows how to work around. I could tell you about how much the other talented and amazing vendors (food, outdoor catering, the band, the photographer, the videographer) all loved to work with Tami, which in turn made them all the more effective (I never would have chose the videographer or photographer I did without Tami -- and both were 100% the right call). Or I could tell you what a joy Tami is to be around, how she could ease even my hyper-anxious self, how my wife loved being around her, how she maintained the utmost professionalism even when I was particularly ... challenging ... to work with.

But I shouldn't have to say more. I (not my wife) was at times a nightmare client. And Tami Winn still managed to ensure that my wife and I had the wedding of our dreams. She is worth every single penny and then some. She is the planner I would recommend to anyone planning a wedding not just in Ft. Worth, not just in Dallas, but throughout Texas, and beyond. I wouldn't have trusted my and my wife's wedding in anyone else's hands. I give my wholehearted and unreserved praise and recommendation to Tami Winn Events. With Tami, you will have memories of your wedding you'll cherish forever. With Tami, you simply cannot go wrong.

Sent on 02/11/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Tami Winn Events FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 250.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 90.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 13.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 81.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 8,585.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Glamorous, Romantic
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Petals

Real Weddings

• Ambiance Entertainment
    Ambiance Entertainment Wedding DJs

Tami Winn's personality and smile are second to none. Not only do you get an amazing event coordinator, you will get a friend who will genuinely cares about you and your event. Her team of professionals will flawlessly execute your event and will leave you wanting to plan your next event with Tami Winn Events!

• Paradise Cove at Lake Grapevine
    Paradise Cove at Lake Grapevine Banquet Halls

I have worked with Tami Winn for years and she has always done an amazing job!!!!!! Very easy to get along with and knows how important it is to always put the bride and groom first! I highly Recommend her!!!! Tina Nealy Paradise Cove at Lake Grapevine

• The Cake Guys
    The Cake Guys Wedding Cakes

Tami and her staff do such a great job with all the weddings I have been a part of! Each time a bride is having flowers put on the cake Tami's girls do a fantastic job! It has always amazed me how organized and professional they are! Great wedding coordinator and florist!!!!

• 2572 Gravel Drive Fort Worth, 76118 See on map