Birds of a Feather Events

Dallas, TX View map

We delight in hand selecting a team of wedding professionals to not only bring your reverie to reality, but also to put forth the level of hospitality to give your guests the ultimate experience at your wedding! Here at Birds of a Feather we will carefully curate all of the details together to give our clients a one of a kind wedding celebration like none other. Our hope is to create a warm and intimate wedding day, whether it's for 4 guests, or 400! Birds of a Feather is based in Dallas, Texas, but we serve couples and their families all over the United States.

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$12,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Event Design
Full Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Destination
Elopement
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Chenin P. Married on 05/04/2019

Wendy is the best!

Wendy was the absolute best to work with! As an over-thinker and decision dweller, it was great to have Wendy to talk us through situations and help us to make a decision. Her experience and creative vision are well worth it alone, but we felt like we had a friend on our side who really was the champion of our wedding dreams coming true. I felt like she did a great job listening to both of us and balancing our wishes. The wedding day was a dream and I felt so relaxed because I just knew that Wendy had everything taken care of and I trusted her fully.
    Sadas Married on 12/31/2016
    very good customer service!!!!
    Diana Married on 03/26/2016
    Wendy was awesome! She made our vision for our dream wedding truly come alive! I was so happy and RELAXED throughout the whole wedding process which I know my husband appreciated :) We still to this day receive several compliments on how beautiful, unique, well organized, and fun our wedding was. Would highly recommend Wendy to plan and design your wedding. You will not regret it!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

K & S Photography K & S Photography Wedding Photographers

OMG I can't say enough how much I adore Wendy!!!!!! She is one that goes above and beyond for her brides and puts her heart and soul into every wedding she plans and designs. Her attention to detail cannot be matched!!!! Seriously this is hands down one of the best planner around.

Tracy Autem & Lightly Photography Tracy Autem & Lightly Photography Wedding Photographers

Wendy is a talented designer and an artistic visionary. I love working with her as she strives to make every brides wedding as unique as they are.

Fleurs de France Fleurs de France Wedding Florists

Loved working with Wendy with Birds of a Feather Events on a recent wedding. She is very professional and has such wonderful, creative ideas. I would recommend her to any bride who is looking for a fantastic wedding planner. Dianne France/Owner Fleurs de France & KaBloom of Dallas Wedding & Event Floral Studio

2524 Converse Street Dallas, 75207

By appointment only
Location of (Birds of a Feather Events)

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding