About Sugar Bee Sweets

Couture cakes with a vintage, southern style!
At Sugar Bee Sweets we design each sweet to match you, your special event or your individual personality – whatever the inspiration we’ll work hand-in-hand to ensure it is the perfect sweet concoction for your celebration!

In addition to one-of-a-kind cake creations we also specialize in cupcakes and specialty cookies in all shapes and flavors.

Sugar Bee Sweets was founded in 2006. Being a pastry chef and creating beautiful wedding cakes has always been a dream of mine so when I graduated from college I decided to make that dream come true! Quality, attention to detail, and friendly, personalized service is our main focus and what you can always expect.

Categories: Wedding Cake

Dessert Buffet (3)
Pastries (3)
Gluten Free (2)
Cookies (1)

Love Sugar bees went to several other cake places and no one compares. Cake is great and they really work hard to make sure you get exactly what you want. They don’t charge extra on all the little details that make you cake special.

Profile Picture Morgan, 7/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Cookies, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

I loved sugar bee sweets! Story was amazing to work with! The food is amazing and reasonable. The only thing I wish they would do would be delivery for a fee instead of requiring a minimum but it all worked out in my favor! I used them for my wedding cake and favors. I used the cake in a jar and everyone was thrilled at how it all turned out! I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for anything cake related wedding favors/party favors etc!! :)

Profile Picture Stacey, 4/28/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes

Sugar Bee Sweets Pricing

Wedding Cakes Pricing
Buttercream Frosting (Per Slice, Without Tax)
Starting from $6.00
Fondant Starting Price (Per Slice, Without Tax)
Starting from $8.00
Cupcakes (Each, Without Tax)
Starting from $4.00

24 Photos

Grooms Cakes

5 Photos

11 ENDORSEMENTS
Wow! Incredible cakes and City Club always has fabulous reviews when they are on display.

Yummy. Pretty. Unique. Perfection. These cakes are to die for and we always love getting a chance to have a slice at a wedding. I love them so much that I order cakes for my own families events and parties from Sugar Bee! So I am more than a vendor friend, I am a customer!

Heidi's cakes are not only beautiful and elegant but also taste amazing. Love the mini treats and also her packaging.

I have worked many events that have been lucky enough to be graced by the sweets of the Sugar Bee! All I will say, sweet staffers that know their stuff better than most, incredible talent, and T A S T Y!

67 PROS I KNOW