About Blissful Celebrations

Blissful Celebrations is a wedding decor company / event decor company from Dallas Texas. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Dallas, Fort Worth, and other areas around Dallas. Blissful Celebrations is a professional wedding decorator / event decorator that has been part of the Dallas Texas wedding industry for many years.

Whether it be a dream wedding, bachelor party, baby shower, quinceañera, sweet 16, graduation, birthday party, vow renewal, corporate event, or simply a dinner party. Book your event with us and rest assured that your event will be handled with a team of professionals that  will make your event memorable.

The work of our creative team will  leave a lasting impression on your guests.  If you have a dream wedding in mind, we work collaboratively to ensure the event reflects your personal style.

Blissful Celebrations offers the following services:
• Wedding decorations for various ethnic weddings, Wedding backdrops, Wedding drapery, Altars & Mandap decoration, wedding chuppah
• Concept creations of theme, color, and style based on your budget
• Backdrops & Draping Services

Dance Floor (1)
Event Planning (1)
Candles/Holders (1)
Table Runners (1)

My fiance and I are still finalizing our wedding vendors, but my consultation experience alone with Cindy and Ashish was so great that I really felt compelled to leave them a review. Cindy has been extremely responsive throughout the vetting process, and really understanding of our constraints and our budget. She and Ashish really took the time to get to meet with me and parents, and also to provide us with a proposal that we truly loved. There's a lot to be said about the stress that comes on a wedding day, but if the experience for every bride is this easy with them, I can see why they're rated so well.

Profile Picture Sana, 11/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I just wanted to give Cindy and her staff a huge THANK YOU for making my special day so beautiful!!!

There is so much I can say about this company but I'll keep it short! From the very beginning Cindy made me feel so comfortable and I trusted her from hello with my wedding.. I had a terrible coordinator that really didn't know what she was doing. However, I was saved by Blissful CELEBRATIONS... When I walked out and seen my setup I was in tears of joy because through all the screw ups Blissful made it right with their beautiful decor.

I can not thank you enough for your professionalism and your prompt services! I encourage all brides to give them a try.. You won't be disappointed!!!

Profile Picture Lashae , 9/23/17, 1 Review

27 Photos

Wedding & Event Decor

27 Photos

2 ENDORSEMENTS
Wonderful to work with! Their design creativity and willingness to work with each and every client to make their event personal shines through their work.

Lovely addition to any event!

73 PROS I KNOW

Events

Dallas, TX 75201   See On Map
469-442-0155 (phone)
Always Open
Blissful Celebrations is a wedding decorator from Dallas Texas. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Dallas, Fort Worth, and other areas around Dallas. Blissful Celebrations is a professional wedding decorator that has been part of the Dallas Texas wedding industry for many years. We specialize in wedding backdrop, table decor and wedding lighting.