Blissful Celebrations Reviews

Blissful Celebrations 6
Blissful Celebrations 7

Naga · Married on 12/29/2018

Wedding and reception

Cindy and Ashish did an awesome job at my daughter's wedding. I don't know anything about decorations. Cindy surprised me with such elegant decor. All my guests loved the wedding and reception decorations. The reception is a complete transformation from wedding and simply beautiful.

Sent on 06/22/2019
    Blissful Celebrations 19
    Blissful Celebrations 20

Punam · Married on 12/08/2018

Beautiful decor and beautiful people

Cindy and Ashish made my wedding day amazing! They knew the vision from day one and brought it to reality. I cannot thank them enough. Everything was perfectly set up and ready effortlessly. By the end of it all they were part of the family. Thank you so much!

Sent on 01/16/2019
  • Sana

Sana · Married on 11/17/2018

My fiance and I are still finalizing our wedding vendors, but my consultation experience alone with Cindy and Ashish was so great that I really felt compelled to leave them a review. Cindy has been extremely responsive throughout the vetting process, and really understanding of our constraints and our budget. She and Ashish really took the time to get to meet with me and parents, and also to provide us with a proposal that we truly loved. There's a lot to be said about the stress that comes on a wedding day, but if the experience for every bride is this easy with them, I can see why they're rated so well.

Sent on 02/20/2018

Melissa · Married on 11/10/2018

We loved everything about our fusion wedding and reception decor!!

Thank you so much Cindy and Ashish for bringing our wedding and reception vision to life ! We loved everything about our fusion wedding and reception décor. It was an amazing experience for us from beginning to end.

We would happily give 5 stars to Blissful Celebrations, because they exceeded our expectations with their knowledge, professionalism, responsiveness, quality products and positive attitude to help us and other vendors as a team.

Its rare to find such vendors, we would highly recommend Blissful Celebrations to our family, friends and all the future brides and grooms.

Thanks again !!
    Love,

Melissa

Sent on 12/13/2018

Shreya D · Married on 10/20/2018

You guys are the best !!

You guys are the best !! Thank you Blissful Celebrations for all the hard work for making our wedding day so beautiful. Cindy and Ashish were very helpful from the beginning to end to get our vision turn into reality within our budget. Special thanks for helping us save money by giving us your expert solutions :)
    It never felt like we were working with a vendor. They made us comfortable and excited about the process. On our wedding day, our ceremony and reception rooms looked amazing and were ready way before the planned time.

A Big Thank you to the entire Blissful Celebrations team, we never had to worry about anything and we were able to do our photoshoot before our guests arrived.

I was really lucky to find you all. I would strongly recommend this company, if you are a bride looking for stress free experience and best quality services for your wedding.
    Love,
    Shreya

Sent on 11/01/2018

Ashley · Married on 05/26/2018

Stop looking and hire these people! I am so grateful and incredibly happy with everything that Blissful Celebrations did for our wedding. They gave us the wedding of our dreams! When we started planning our wedding, we met and talked to so many vendors that just shrugged us off and never responded. When I contacted Cindy, she called, emailed, and texted me and I instantly knew she was going to be someone I could trust. Each time we met, Cindy and Ashish really took the time to get to know me and my husband, what we liked, and what we envisioned for our day. They had so many beautiful ideas and high quality decor to show us, and did a wonderful job drawing the layout and positions of all of our ideas so my husband and I could visualize it. Not once did they ever pressure us into spending more money than we had budgeted for decor. To make it even better, they had all of our decor completely set up and finished an entire day before the wedding. To see all of it a day before the wedding was such a weight lifted off our shoulders knowing that Cindy had everything planned so meticulously and perfectly. I was genuinely so happy and excited to see all of our ideas come together to create a beautiful ceremony and reception. Thank you so much for the hard work, time, and effort you put into making our wedding so special! Ashley and JR

Sent on 06/15/2018
  • aanchal

aanchal · Married on 05/25/2018

I can't say enough good things about Blissful Celebrations! Being totally mesmerized by our wedding(s) decor is an understatement! I am still obsessed with our alter and I wish I could take it home with me. Cindy delivered a whole new vision of for our Indian-Hispanic fusion wedding. She is such a visionary and all the guest complimented on her unique taste and design. From our engagement to American wedding to Indian ceremony to Indian reception; she mastered every look. I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 06/19/2018

Sneha · Married on 05/12/2018

I just wanted to say - WOW! WOW... Our Wedding decorations for all three events Sangeet, Ceremony and Reception were PERFECT!!

Just wanted to thank you to Cindy, Ashish and all your amazing staff for all your hard work. You took care of everything like you promised! The wedding decor was something I couldn't wait to see and it looked absolutely beautiful !!
    Thank you so very much for your attention to detail and such professional staff. I heard nothing but great things from the venue about your team - everyone was impressed.

Thank you again for all your help - my wedding day decor was PICTURE PERFECT!. I would definitely recommend Blissful Celebrations to all my family, friends, and to any bride looking for peace of mind & quality decor.

Sent on 05/22/2018

Bethany · Married on 05/12/2018

Blissful Celebrations made our day easy and beautiful! For our Jewish/Indian wedding we wanted both cultures to shine and be part of the celebration. Cindy suggested an open concept mandaap to fuse the Jewish chuppah and traditional mandaap. From the soft natural colors and touches to the gorgeous walk way, they made our day lovely. Every step was easy and they were more than happy to meet with us and answer our questions along the way.

Sent on 05/22/2018

Sonya · Married on 11/04/2017

Working with Cindy & Ashish for our wedding Colorado was really really great! They did our decor & planning for our 2 days Hindu wedding and everything went so smoothly that many of our guests believed it be the best Indian wedding in Colorado this year!! Honestly Indian weddings are alot of work and it really helps when you have a great team behind running the show and that is exactly what we got with Blissful Celebrations! They worked with us on budget and still made everything look amazing! They went above and beyond and they were so lovely to work with that it made the whole event less stressful (especially for the bride and her parents)! We definitely highly recommend Blissful Celebrations to any bride or groom who truly wants to enjoy their wedding! Amazing work guy and super grateful to find you guys!! Thank you so much!!

Sent on 12/07/2017
    Blissful Celebrations 21
    Blissful Celebrations 22
    Blissful Celebrations 23

Lashae · Married on 09/23/2017

I just wanted to give Cindy and her staff a huge THANK YOU for making my special day so beautiful!!!

There is so much I can say about this company but I'll keep it short! From the very beginning Cindy made me feel so comfortable and I trusted her from hello with my wedding.. I had a terrible coordinator that really didn't know what she was doing. However, I was saved by Blissful CELEBRATIONS... When I walked out and seen my setup I was in tears of joy because through all the screw ups Blissful made it right with their beautiful decor.

I can not thank you enough for your professionalism and your prompt services! I encourage all brides to give them a try.. You won't be disappointed!!!

Sent on 10/11/2017

Ken · Married on 02/11/2017

Great job with our weddinig! We truly appreciated the professional attitude, calm and efficient manner of handling our entire event. We had tgreat experience, lots of good comments from the guests. Will recommend to anyone within our circle of friends and family members.

Sent on 03/17/2017

Ken · Married on 02/11/2017

Excellent service, great people, pleasure to work with. Made my life easier as Father of the Bride! Thank you!

Sent on 03/29/2017

Shioneia · Married on 10/22/2016

Blissful Celebrations gave me the wedding of my dreams. Cindy is a master of elegance , flare and pure decor magic ! My vision of a Fall themed wedding ,unfolded into a picture perfect masterpiece. This company was amazing ! They fulfilled and exceeded all of my expectations :) I would recommend Blissful Celebrations to anyone who truly wants to experience bliss on their wedding day ! There name says it all ! Excellence , Extraordinary, and Enchanting! You will always receive quality service ! Shioneia and Dan :)

Sent on 10/13/2016

Jasmitha · Married on 05/15/2016

You guys are amazing!!!! This is a very belated post, but I wanted to convey my family's heartfelt gratitude for the work you did for my Engagement. We were so thrilled with your hard work and how beautiful it all turned out! It was such a pleasure to work with you guys and you made planning fun and relatively easy. Thanks to you and your team for making my Engagement memorable.

Jasmitha and Vimal

Sent on 06/05/2016

Nishanth · Married on 04/30/2016

It came out exactly the way imagined it. Thank you for making our special moment so much beautiful.

Sent on 05/11/2016

Mehreen · Married on 04/30/2016

Cindy and Ashish, Thank you so much for the most perfect decoration of our reception hall, it was very beautiful and very traditional just like we imagined it. The props that were brought in are very high quality.

Sent on 05/17/2016

SHARON · Married on 04/22/2016

If I could give a rating of 100 I would. Cindy and Ashish were amazing and professional and most of all make you feel so comfortable. It was more of a friendship built instead of a business relationship. I gave a 2 day Christian Women Conference on April 22 - 23, 2016 and they did above and beyond. I shared my vision and they executed it as if it was their own and brought it to life. Blissful Celebrations did an amazing job! Our lighting and decorations were top notch and the ladies and the Sheraton hotel staff were blown away because of the WOW factor of the beauty. I agree when you give them free range with your vision they will deliver more than you imagined. Everything was top notch quality and the set up and take down was perfect timing. I would recommend Blissful Celebrations over and over again. Thank you Cindy and Ashish.

Sent on 05/30/2016

Manasa · Married on 04/16/2016

Blissful Celebrations is an awesome wedding décor company to work with. Cindy and Ashish are extremely friendly, and very easy to work and get along with. I walked into Blissful celebrations without a clear idea of what I wanted, but after sitting down at the first meeting I knew I wanted to go with them. They took the time to get to know me, my family and my fiancé and his family to try to make all of us happy with our multiple visions. They also will help you with contacts for all your other event planning needs as an added bonus, and they really understand and try to get you thru the entire wedding process. Even though I didn’t really have a clear idea of what we wanted, they took the time to get to know me and my personality and come up with ideas that they thought would please me. I will say regardless of all the research that I did, I think their best work came out when I gave them creative freedom. On my wedding day, the Mandap was not what we had originally planned, but it came out even better than what we had planned! The colors were beautiful and really complemented our theme. So if you don’t have an exact idea, and are willing to them a little wiggle room to put in their own input, they will definitely go above and beyond your expectations, I’m still getting compliments about how grand and amazing the décor was. I would recommend them for all types of décor needs! Thanks Cindy and Ashish!!

Sent on 05/18/2016

Blissful Celebrations did an amazing job! They went above and beyond what we were expecting. The reception was absolutely beautiful! We still get comments on how pretty the décor and lighting was at the reception. Thank you for making our daughters day so wonderful.

Sent on 12/16/2015

The venue for our 25th wedding anniversary was SPECTACULAR all in part because of the beautiful décor provided by Blissful Celebrations. Everything was absolutely gorgeous, elegant, colorful and tastefully done!! My vision and all of the planning of the details of the event came to fruition just as I imagined it would. Our guests are still talking about the event--with only very positive comments being made.

Sent on 09/20/2015

Blissful Celebrations was very easy, professional, and flexible to work with. It made the whole decoration part of planning a breeze!

Sent on 06/05/2015

Mandi · Married on 04/04/2015

Cindy was AMAZING!! I planned a wedding for a high end client with a 6 week turnaround. This was a difficult event not just for the short notice and the bride's unique, beautiful, high end expectations, but because it was at her private residence and the entire venue had to be erected from nothing. A week from the wedding, I wasn't quite happy with another vendor's plans for drapery. Not that they weren't good, it just wasn't something they specialized in and my bride was very specific that she wanted her guests to walk in and be wowed. Cindy came into my office and, in a matter of minutes, sketched something for me that was exactly what I was hoping for, then added even more that I didn't expect. Within a day, she had the product ordered and was there installing it right on time. She personally oversaw the whole thing, from setup to strike, which I appreciated. She was also very flexible, responsive and just nice to work with. I had never met or worked with Blissful Celebrations before this wedding, but I certainly will again!!

Sent on 04/14/2015

Ashvinder · event on 02/06/2015

OMG! My 60th Birthday was absolutely stunningly awesome and I am so glad we entrusted Cindy, with Blissful Celebrations, to help us with the event. My friends are still talking about the fabulous décor and roll out of events of the evening...all handled by Blissful Celebrations.

Once we talked to Cindy about our vision for the evening, she transported into the world of 60ies. It was THE perfect birthday. If I could I'd give her an extra star for the wholehearted extra mile she goes for you.
    Thank you Blissful Celebrations and Cindy.

Sent on 04/23/2015