Sugar Bee Sweets Bakery Reviews

We enjoyed our wedding cake
  • Nl Cruz
    Natasha Married on 08/08/2021

Delicious!!!

They were on time and used my artificial florals to decorate the cake beautifully. Everyone was RAVING about the cake.
    Chelsea W. Married on 05/22/2021

Beautiful and Delicious!

The cakes turned out exactly as we were picturing them and they tasted amazing!
  • Cathy
    Cathy W. Married on 05/01/2021

Beautiful and Delicious Cakes and Desserts!!

Sugar bee sweets has always been my bakery of choice, so there was no doubt I would choose them to make my cake for my wedding day. How they get their cakes to look both beautiful and taste delicious, I will never know!! Their customer service goes above and beyond whether it’s for a special day, or any every day sweet. Being a COVID reschedule, you can imagine there are many things to provide, so it was refreshing to have a vendor give me peace of mind during that crazy time. Heidi and her team are the best and I cannot thank them enough!!
    Carolyn B. Married on 01/05/2021

Incredibly delicious and beautiful!

YES! 5 star bakery! Sugar Bee Sweets made the MOST incredible wedding cake for our daughter’s wedding. Besides being absolutely delicious, they designed a multi-tier cake using the wedding’s gold accents and floral which was a real show stopper. They were easy to work with, reliable in delivery and best of all baked a cake that was fresh, moist and enjoyed by all. Absolutely worth every penny! As Mother of the Bride, I highly recommend!
  • Jordanne
    Jordanne M. Married on 12/12/2020

Best Cake I've Ever Tasted!

When looking at cake options we made an appointment on Sugar Bee Sweet's website to do a tasting. Four of us were able to go to the tasting, and tried 8 different cake flavors. Of the eight flavors, all were amazing, and we were unable to decide between five, so the bakery let us do each tier a different flavor. We had a three tier bridal cake and a 2 tier grooms cake. At the tasting, we were given books of the bakery's previous work and were assisted in building the two cake designs from scratch. They were so helpful, going in I had very little idea of what I wanted the cake to look like, and by the end of the hour we had everything completely figured out. The cakes were delivered on time and the delivery person decorated the cake with loose flowers we had available. Everything looked amazing and we got so many compliments on all the different cake flavors (although red velvet and chocolate stout seemed to be crowd favorites!). I would absolutely recommend this bakery to all!
  • Allyson
    Allyson B. Married on 10/10/2020

Amazing Wedding Cakes!

Sugar Bee Sweets Bakery did an amazing job with our wedding and groom's cake! Design was perfect and taste was amazing. Our guests raved about the cake. 10/10, would recommend to everyone for special occasion cakes!
  • Bailey
    Bailey A. Married on 09/19/2020

Love Sugar Bee!

Sugar Bee Sweets did an AMAZING job with our wedding and groom cakes! We were in shock when we saw them! They were both so good! They were easy to work with, nice and professional. They did exactly what we told them we wanted!

Hi Bailey!

What a lovely review to read this morning! We are so happy to know that you both enjoyed your cakes so much! This is what we strive for with each wedding we work on! We look forward to making other fun cakes for you!

• Gabby
    Gabby J. Married on 07/18/2020

Delicious!

We ordered a naked 3 tier Lemon cake with Blueberry filling and it was sooooooo good! Our experience with Sugar bee was fantastic from beginning to end. When it came down to the day of, I asked if they could add some of the florals that matched my bouquet (I provided them) and they gladly set up a little arrangement for me and it was perfect. I 10/10 recommend!
  • Regan
    Regan Married on 03/07/2020

The Bee's Knees at Sugar Bee!

Sugar Bee Sweets was amazing! My husband is not that big of a cake guy and when we went in we only had intentions of planning a bride's cake. That quickly changed after we tasted the chocolate with the caramel bottom. It was delicious. They made our vision come to life! The only complaint I have... I wish I would have taken more with me to the hotel!!!!! You should totally book with Sugar Bee!
    Cynthia N. Married on 01/11/2020

Best Cake Ever

We have nothing but good things to say about Sugar Bee Sweets! From our cake tasting meeting at the shop where we described our vision to enjoying the delicious cake on our wedding night, it was top notch service, through and through. It is comforting to work with someone that you can trust to execute the vision you have, and after our initial meeting with Sugar Bee, we knew we had that trust and did not look at any other vendors. We ordered cake and cake balls for our wedding, and they all looked exactly as we had imagined on the big day. We are looking forward to enjoying them all again on our first anniversary, and needless to say, we will be repeat customers if we ever have the need to cater other big life events in our future.

Thanks!
    The Griggs

Sugar Bee Sweets Bakery's reply:

Thank you, Cynthia! We loved your creative ideas for both your cake & cake pops! We wish you both a happy marriage!
    Sarah M. Married on 12/14/2019

Great Cake!

We chose Sugar Bee Sweets for our wedding cake and it was just perfect! We worked with them on the cake design and the cake they delivered was exactly what we had asked for. We choose a white cake with a blackberry cream cheese filling and it was delicious. We also had red velvet cake that was a nice compliment.

We would definitely use them for other occasions and would definitely recommend them!

Sarah & Scott
  • Lauren
    Lauren Married on 11/10/2019

Beautiful and Delicious!

Sugar Bee Sweets does beautiful, custom designs and their cakes are DELICIOUS! So often you go to a wedding and the cake is just OK -- but that is not the case here. We are so thrilled with how our bride's and groom's cakes turned out, and we enjoyed our experience working with Sugar Bee Sweets!
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer Married on 09/28/2019

Delicious!

After I forgot to order our wedding cake (oops!), we scrambled to find a wedding cake the week of our wedding. I found Sugar Bee Sweets and saw that they had signature cakes you can order and pick up in the same week. We went with two 10" signature cakes (Vanilla Strawberry & Texas Butter). They were a hit and completely gone at the end of the night. I highly recommend Sugar Bee Sweets!
    Kayla Married on 07/13/2019

Delicious and Perfect!

We ordered two cakes with three flavors total, and each one was perfect. I ordered a Whataburger groom's cake as a surprise, and they helped keep it a secret. Any time we need a cake, we will definitely call them again.
  • Sarah
    Sarah Married on 04/13/2019

Our cake and dessert table were perfect!

We tried a sample box over Christmas and loved every cake flavor we tried! We have also visited the bakery several times in the last few months for other treats- which have all been delicious. Our almond wedding cake was delicious and the sugar flowers were perfect! I was so happy with it. Our guests LOVED the dessert table. We had macaroons, brownies, lemon bars, and cake pops. Most of them disappeared and those leftover my family was thrilled to take home.

Sugar Bee Sweets Bakery's reply:

Sarah, we are thrilled to read how much you and your guests loved your cake and sweets! You were a dream to work with and we look forward to working with you again!

Megan R. Married on 03/23/2019

Best cake ever

After being underwhelmed by 5 different cake vendors, Sugar Bee Sweets was the only one who provided equally high quality across so many different flavors, which was important to me as we were having a dessert table. There were so many amazing choices, it was so hard to to make our final picks! The cake tasting box (which they make a mystery for you!) was fun and DELICIOUS. Don't waste your time elsewhere, these desserts are GORGEOUS and you will want to over-order to have leftovers.
  • Emily
    Emily S. Married on 01/12/2019

Beautiful and delicious!

Our daughter and her fiancé chose Sugar Bee Sweets for their wedding and groom's cakes for their January 2019 wedding. They were a fantastic choice! Sugar Bee Sweets has a very cute shop and made the tasting appointment so fun for them. The staff were so nice to work with and designed the groom's cake to look like the groom's police badge--he was so pleased. They chose the vanilla with blackberry cream cheese filling for the wedding cake, and chocolate toffee crunch for the groom's cake. Both cakes were beautiful and delicious--everyone loved them! Also--we've now found the new place to order our birthday cakes! Highly recommend!
    Emily Married on 01/05/2019

Stunningly Beautiful Cake!!

The best cake ever! I tried several cake places and none of them held a candle to sugar bee! The tasting was private and super organized. We loved our wedding cake; it was so delicious! I liked the unique flavor options they offered. We had a groom’s “dessert table” as he doesn’t eat cake, and all the desserts were delicious too! They also took the florals and pinecone garland left by the florist and weaved them into the cake so perfectly! I wish we had more cake now; it was that good!
  • Eleanor
    Eleanor Married on 11/17/2018

Delicious cake and Amazing cookie bar!

I’ve been getting my birthday cakes from Sugar Bee for years so when it came time to booking our wedding cake they were the obvious choice! We ordered a sample box to try at home (which was amazing) and then booked a full consult with Jennifer in the store. She was so helpful and by the end of the consult we had designed our perfect cake! We also did a cookies and milk bar instead of a traditional grooms’ cake which was a total hit! Highly recommended to anyone looking for a full-service bakery!
    Margaret Married on 10/20/2018

Beautiful Cake and Dessert Table!

Sugar Bee bakery created a beautiful wedding cake and dessert table for our wedding. They have a huge variety of options, and everything looked and tasted amazing. In our first meeting with them, they helped us decide exactly what we wanted and designed a beautiful cake.
  • Melissa
    Melissa W. Married on 07/14/2018

Executed our Vision!

I couldn't recommend Sugar Bee Sweets enough. They are so easy to work with, over the top professional, work with you to execute your vision, and their cakes are so yummy! I am so glad I decided to use them for our wedding day. They created EXACTLY what my husband and I had envisioned for our cake.

Hi Melissa!

We are so happy to read your review! It makes our day to know our work was loved and made someone happy! We look forward to working with you on future fun projects!

Morgan Married on 07/05/2018
    Love Sugar bees went to several other cake places and no one compares. Cake is great and they really work hard to make sure you get exactly what you want. They don’t charge extra on all the little details that make you cake special.
    Stacey Married on 04/28/2018
    I loved sugar bee sweets! Story was amazing to work with! The food is amazing and reasonable. The only thing I wish they would do would be delivery for a fee instead of requiring a minimum but it all worked out in my favor! I used them for my wedding cake and favors. I used the cake in a jar and everyone was thrilled at how it all turned out! I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for anything cake related wedding favors/party favors etc!! :)
    Jennifer Married on 02/24/2018
    I am SO glad I chose Sugar Bee Sweets to make my wedding cake!! Our guests raved about both the bride and groom cake. They were so different yet so good. Everyone I talked to was so helpful and so sweet.. no wonder they are in the cake business! I will definitely recommend Sugar Bees to all of my friends and family. I will definitely be back soon and I can't wait to eat our cake on our one year anniversary!