About Delicious Cakes

A "Delicious" experience you will never forget!"

Delicious Cakes specializes in creating beautiful, delicious, yet "affordable" cakes for any occasion. A family-owned and operated business that has served Dallas and its surrounding areas for over 20 years, we believe that your wedding or special occasion cake should not only look beautiful, but also taste Delicious! We're here to ensure that your special celebration becomes an extraordinary memory! We feel like our Addison and Southlake Stores have been successful because of our continued commitment to customer satisfaction. Our Delicious Cakes kitchen turns out hundreds of cakes weekly - you may have ordered one from a menu at your favorite restaurant. One of the best parts of planning your wedding or special occasion is the cake tasting where you are able to "sample" the flavors that Delicious Cakes offers and see your dream cake come to life…Call us for your special tasting appointment today!

Categories: Wedding Cake

Cake Stands (5)
Cupcakes (3)
Cake Toppers (2)
Cake Pops (1)

I let them know ahead of time that I would be bringing quite a few people. My Mom, 2 sisters, 3 nieces and a nephew- all between the ages of 8 and 14. The kids were so excited to be involved, they were most excited about the cake tasting. Delicious Cakes said that would be no problem. We got there, picked our flavors to try, and then they brought them out to us. Everything was amazing, some of the faces on those kids when they were trying certain flavors made me laugh -they loved them all, but they all thought the lemon was the best thing they had ever tasted. I was determined not to make a final decision until I tried a couple of other places. But everything was so delicious and we thought the price was really great, that I was wavering I was talking quietly among my family and we were told, "you don't need to make a decision today, you can get back with us when you are ready to make that decision." I appreciated the no pressure tactic so much and we felt really good about our decision that we decided to go ahead with Delicious Cakes and not try another place. I can not wait to see the final product in December!

Profile Picture Dena, 12/31/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Butch really outdid himself on our wedding cake! It was absolutely STUNNING and everything I envisioned it to be! Big bonus, you can't beat the taste! We had almond cake and it was DELICIOUS! The grooms cake was also perfect for what my husband wanted!

Profile Picture Shauna, 12/30/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Delicious Cakes Pricing

Wedding Cakes Pricing
Buttercream Frosting (Per Slice, Without Tax)
Starting from $5.50
Fondant Starting Price (Per Slice, Without Tax)
Starting from $6.00
Cake Prices Include:
Anniversary Cake
Top Tier of the Cake
Cupcakes (Each, Without Tax)
Starting from $3.00

55 Photos

Brides Cakes

37 Photos

3 VIDEOS

Delicious Cakes ... SO BEAUTIFUL!
1:33 minutes
This cake is for the GROOM!
1:16 minutes
Romance by Delicious Cakes
1:15 minutes

2 ENDORSEMENTS
Delicious Cakes provided beautiful cupcakes for one of my weddings. They sat down with the mother of the bride and I and listened to what the bride wanted. They were kind, polite, and patient. I will continue to work with them on future weddings.

Events

Delicious Cakes, 14819 Inwood Rd., Addison, TX 75001   See On Map
972-233-2133 (phone)
Monday thru Saturday 9:00 5:00pm for scheduled Complementary cake tastings
Delicious Cakes is a wedding cake bakery from Addison, Texas. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Dallas, Fort Worth , and DFW Metroplex. Delicious Cakes is a professional wedding cake bakery that has been part of the Dallas/Ft. Worth wedding industry for 25 years. We specialize in Wedding Cakes, Birthday Cakes, Annniversary Cakes and more.