DFW Lounge Rentals

Dallas, TX View map

DFW Lounge Rentals offers high quality contemporary furnishings for relaxed, upscale experiences. We provide unique, fun and open design options that will make any event comfortable and memorable. The proposal of lounges in spaces is re-defining the concept of experiencing pleasure and comfort, keeping in mind the modern forms of sophistication and fashion, as well as maintaining strong ties with your special event. At DFW Lounge Rentals, we offer a wide selection of contemporary seating pieces, accent tables, bars, bar tables and accessories that mix and match to create a definite statement that your guests won't stop talking about.

Which of the following event rental services to you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Setup
Showroom

What event items are available?

Decor
Lounge Furniture

Which of the following services do your prices include?

Delivery
Setup
  • User2532959 2+ years ago
    DFW Lounge was AMAZING! They were very flexible with me as I changed my mind several times about what furniture I wanted to have at my wedding reception. They also took the time out to go to my venue to get an idea of spacing and whether or not the chandeliers I was dying to have hung could be hung. Their furniture is of great quality and their prices are very affordable. I never thought in a million years that I would be able to afford to have a lounge area, beautiful chandeliers hanging, and a beautiful love seat for my husband and I to sit in, all within our budget! It was a miracle! I would recommend them to anyone!

Pricing

DFW Lounge Rentals Price Rates

One Fine Day One Fine Day Wedding Planners

If you need it, they have it! Professional and easy to work with.

Delicious Cakes Delicious Cakes Wedding Cakes

We love this company! The owners are true professionals and always so easy to work with. They are expanding their inventory and always have the most gorgeous furniture rentals...LOVE DFW Lounge Rentals.

Antebellum Design Antebellum Design Wedding Florists

DFW Lounge Rentals has the most beautiful furniture..amazing to work with and the most reasonable prices. You can't ask for more. We love working with them. A truely amazing team!!!

1900 W Mockingbird Lane #101, Suite 123 Dallas, TX, 75235

By Appointment Only
Location of (DFW Lounge Rentals)

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding